The best topic

Replies: 10356
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Who's going to pay for the massive coronovirus stimulus bill

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2020, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

yknow one way to recoup the lisses fron this pandemic is to charge each Chibese national visting any affected nation a minimum if $20,000 USD to enter them.

These would include medical screening & mandatory quarantine time before proceeding on foreign soil.

This shouldn't be too much of a dent in their wallets since many travelling are wealthy anyways & a poor Chinese cant afford to travel. i suppose China could retaliate with visa fees of its own, but given its newly acquired pariah status, mist would rather stay away from there anyway.

Anonymous

Joe. who are you talking to? Nevermind, as long as it aint me, I am happy.

Anonymous

We will all pay.  For a long time.  In one way, or another.

The question is, will we learn anything from this?  I am doubtful that we will, to be quite honest...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"We will all pay.  For a long time.  In one way, or another.

The question is, will we learn anything from this?  I am doubtful that we will, to be quite honest...

World has changed overnight, Mel.

It won't be the same.

Perhaps overseas pandemics are unpreventable, but health standards will become more stringent everywhere & casual travel will become more restrictive & expensive due to the coming preventive measures & regulations.

Anonymous

Of course whites won't learn anything. They keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results. A fucking flu bug has brought Western society to it's knees. That proves how fucking weak and stupid the white race is. Western civilization is finished. China has returned to it's rightful place as the centre of the universe. You pasty skinned fucks will love working for us. :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Of course whites won't learn anything. They keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results. A fucking flu bug has brought Western society to it's knees. That proves how fucking weak and stupid the white race is. Western civilization is finished. China has returned to it's rightful place as the centre of the universe. You pasty skinned fucks will love working for us. :evilthoughts2:

We have become soft and pussified. Dominant societies don't stay dominant if they are pussies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Of course whites won't learn anything. They keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results. A fucking flu bug has brought Western society to it's knees. That proves how fucking weak and stupid the white race is. Western civilization is finished. China has returned to it's rightful place as the centre of the universe. You pasty skinned fucks will love working for us. :evilthoughts2:

If the West blocked all trade and travel with China tomorrow, it would be rough on us for a while, but China would be absolutely destroyed almost overnight.

Don't forget that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Of course whites won't learn anything. They keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results. A fucking flu bug has brought Western society to it's knees. That proves how fucking weak and stupid the white race is. Western civilization is finished. China has returned to it's rightful place as the centre of the universe. You pasty skinned fucks will love working for us. :evilthoughts2:

If the West blocked all trade and travel with China tomorrow, it would be rough on us for a while, but China would be absolutely destroyed almost overnight.

Don't forget that...

You fucks are already destroyed and it only took a bloody flu bug.

Anonymous

Don't forget that...

I don't think a lot of people in Europe and North America realize what is going on. China is not dependent on selling cheap crap to the West anymore. China has been signing deals with Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and Latin America to own their resources at rock bottom prices and supply them with crap.

China has stolen all of our top technology. They sell it back to us and spy on us. They are flush with cash, they own all the technology. They have us by the short and curlies. We have no leverage over them anymore. That ship sailed a decade ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"You fucks are already destroyed and it only took a bloody flu bug.

I'm not destroyed personally.  I'm doing well enough at the moment, actually!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
I don't think a lot of people in Europe and North America realize what is going on. China is not dependent on selling cheap crap to the West anymore. China has been signing deals with Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and Latin America to own their resources at rock bottom prices and supply them with crap.

China has stolen all of our top technology. They sell it back to us and spy on us. They are flush with cash, they own all the technology. They have us by the short and curlies. We have no leverage over them anymore. That ship sailed a decade ago.

China makes their money producing cheap junk for the West, period.

If China was completely cut off, I know who would fall first...  And it wouldn't be us.

Anonymous

What would happen in this scenario, is that the West would be forced to produce.  This would lead to higher prices on items, but people would be working here producing them.  It would be a sustainable scenario, and economically would lead to a boom...  Construction of manufacturing facilities, and then the people employed to build the widget.

China?  With 1.3 Billion people, and no market for their cheap junk, what would they do then?  Eat each other?  (Don't answer that)

China would be completely fucked if we cut them off.  Us?  We'd have to pay a few bucks more for a pair of jeans.

Zetsu

Don't forget that...

I heard China's been infiltrating a lot of 3rd world countries, but didn't realized it was this messed up.  Sounds like they're just doing the same thing the Europeans have did to China hundreds of years ago.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Don't forget that...

I heard China's been infiltrating a lot of 3rd world countries, but didn't realized it was this messed up.  Sounds like they're just doing the same thing the Europeans have did to China hundreds of years ago.

They bought the third world. They own Italy. Russia is a vassal state. Like I told old Mel, we have no leverage over China anymore. The window of opportunity to block China closed ten years ago.

Anonymous

They bought the third world. They own Italy. Russia is a vassal state. Like I told old Mel, we have no leverage over China anymore. The window of opportunity to block China closed ten years ago.

The West can produce anything and everything that we need for survival, ourselves.  We don't need to import Chinese made goods, nor do we need to import Chinese made people.

Shut 'em down!  We'll simply go back to making shit ourselves like we did a few decades ago...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview