The best topic

Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Who's going to pay for the massive coronovirus stimulus bill

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2020, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Of course whites won't learn anything. They keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results. A fucking flu bug has brought Western society to it's knees. That proves how fucking weak and stupid the white race is. Western civilization is finished. China has returned to it's rightful place as the centre of the universe. You pasty skinned fucks will love working for us. :evilthoughts2:

If the West blocked all trade and travel with China tomorrow, it would be rough on us for a while, but China would be absolutely destroyed almost overnight.

Don't forget that...

I don't think a lot of people in Europe and North America realize what is going on. China is not dependent on selling cheap crap to the West anymore. China has been signing deals with Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and Latin America to own their resources at rock bottom prices and supply them with crap.

China has stolen all of our top technology. They sell it back to us and spy on us. They are flush with cash, they own all the technology. They have us by the short and curlies. We have no leverage over them anymore. That ship sailed a decade ago.

I heard China's been infiltrating a lot of 3rd world countries, but didn't realized it was this messed up.  Sounds like they're just doing the same thing the Europeans have did to China hundreds of years ago.

They bought the third world. They own Italy. Russia is a vassal state. Like I told old Mel, we have no leverage over China anymore. The window of opportunity to block China closed ten years ago.

Considering most electronics and other consumer goods are now made in Thailand, Bangladesh, Philippines, etc, and I just checked China's unemployment rate was 4.4% in 2019.  I believe you're right on the money, again brother.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

They bought the third world. They own Italy. Russia is a vassal state. Like I told old Mel, we have no leverage over China anymore. The window of opportunity to block China closed ten years ago.

The West can produce anything and everything that we need for survival, ourselves.  We don't need to import Chinese made goods, nor do we need to import Chinese made people.

Shut 'em down!  We'll simply go back to making shit ourselves like we did a few decades ago...

Canada have already tried their best to stop immigration of the Chinese, they've already raised the bar for immigrants having to invest in at least 2-3 million CAD here in Canada before they can gain citizenship, still it's not stopping the wealthy Chinese from entering into Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Of course whites won't learn anything. They keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results. A fucking flu bug has brought Western society to it's knees. That proves how fucking weak and stupid the white race is. Western civilization is finished. China has returned to it's rightful place as the centre of the universe. You pasty skinned fucks will love working for us. :evilthoughts2:

If the West blocked all trade and travel with China tomorrow, it would be rough on us for a while, but China would be absolutely destroyed almost overnight.

Don't forget that...

I don't think a lot of people in Europe and North America realize what is going on. China is not dependent on selling cheap crap to the West anymore. China has been signing deals with Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and Latin America to own their resources at rock bottom prices and supply them with crap.

China has stolen all of our top technology. They sell it back to us and spy on us. They are flush with cash, they own all the technology. They have us by the short and curlies. We have no leverage over them anymore. That ship sailed a decade ago.

I heard China's been infiltrating a lot of 3rd world countries, but didn't realized it was this messed up.  Sounds like they're just doing the same thing the Europeans have did to China hundreds of years ago.

Considering most electronics and other consumer goods are now made in Thailand, Bangladesh, Philippines, etc, and I just checked China's unemployment rate was 4.4% in 2019.  I believe you're right on the money, again brother.

I got my farm, so I will do alright. But, I got a grandchild that will be born later this year. They will not have the opportunities that I had. China won't need our resources, but we will need their technology. That aint how an advanced country operates.

Zetsu

Don't forget that...

I got my farm, so I will do alright. But, I got a grandchild that will be born later this year. They will not have the opportunities that I had. China won't need our resources, but we will need their technology. That aint how an advanced country operates.

On the the bright side we can still keep our economy afloat by being next to the US, despite how bad it looks I don't think Canada will ever be as bad as China, a nation where all land and resources is owned by the CCP.  Though I duno much what's going on in the mainland, but in HK, a person needs to make at least a 6 digit figure in order to afford only a 850 sq ft middle class home, while in Canada, almost anyone, as long as their work hard and making a bit more above min wage can afford any home that is twice as large as the ones in Hong Kong.

Anonymous

Don't forget that...

On the the bright side we can still keep our economy afloat by being next to the US, despite how bad it looks I don't think Canada will ever be as bad as China, a nation where all land and resources is owned by the CCP.  Though I duno much what's going on in the mainland, but in HK, a person needs to make at least a 6 digit figure in order to afford only a 850 sq ft middle class home, while in Canada, almost anyone, as long as their work hard and making a bit more above min wage can afford any home that is twice as large as the ones in Hong Kong.

There will probably not be the opportunities in Canada or the US to sustain home ownership in the future. I do not blame it all on China. We are as much to blame. While they were acquiring all the world's resources, capital and technology, our foucus was gender pronouns and climate change.

Anonymous

We have all the leverage.  How many Whites from the West are itching to live in China?  Answer?  Not that many.

How many Chinks from China are flooding into the West.  Answer?  Too many.

Too see who holds the true advantage, we must see where people actually move to.

And I know the Chinks are buying up businesses big time in Nigger Nations like Africa, but that can be their own problem.  Those Niggers can make life for tough for Chinks in a nanosecond.  When Whitey doesn't belong there, it should send a clear message that Chinks don't either.

Block the borders, and you will see who falls first.  Not one nuke needs to be launched, and not one battleship needs to leave port.  Whites built Western Nations just fine three decades ago.  

And yes, that includes electronics, as well as things called a microchip.  We don't need some fucking backward Nation such as China profiting off what WE design and implement.

Lock the border down tight, and you'll see those bug-eaters crying in no time.

caskur

Quote from: "No new taxes"The most expensive stimulus program in history, and we haven't even paid of the 2008 banking crisis bailout yet. We will probably be paying for this for decades

We won't pay for it...

Our children's children will pay for it.

This is probably the great tribulation... I think it is anyway. We'll see.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

The West can produce anything and everything that we need for survival, ourselves.  We don't need to import Chinese made goods, nor do we need to import Chinese made people.

Shut 'em down!  We'll simply go back to making shit ourselves like we did a few decades ago...

Canada have already tried their best to stop immigration of the Chinese, they've already raised the bar for immigrants having to invest in at least 2-3 million CAD here in Canada before they can gain citizenship, still it's not stopping the wealthy Chinese from entering into Canada.

The bar will get a lot higher, Zetsu.

So will the restrictions, health screening & visa costs.

They'll have to pay more to get in.

People in Vancouver already hated those wealthy people from Mainland China.

Even the Chinese from Hong Kong hated them too.

Those nouveau riche mainland Chinesr were trying to tear up old Chinatown in Vancouver but the long time residents there fought back & prevented them from doing that.

So now people will hate them even more.

I'd say their biggest haters from now on will be all those White Republicans in the US, who'll never forgive them for tarnishing & perhaps destroying the Trump presidency & their political agenda.

Anonymous

China's money can buy a lotta things.

But given what has happened, it will never buy them legitimacy, prestige, respect or the forgiveness of other nations.

They've elevated themselves to Pariah Status, a black mark on their national identity that they'll never be able to erase.

Kinda like Germany always being identified with the Holocaust.

Anonymous

We have all the leverage.  How many Whites from the West are itching to live in China?  Answer?  Not that many.

How many Chinks from China are flooding into the West.  Answer?  Too many.

Too see who holds the true advantage, we must see where people actually move to.

And I know the Chinks are buying up businesses big time in Nigger Nations like Africa, but that can be their own problem.  Those Niggers can make life for tough for Chinks in a nanosecond.  When Whitey doesn't belong there, it should send a clear message that Chinks don't either.

Block the borders, and you will see who falls first.  Not one nuke needs to be launched, and not one battleship needs to leave port.  Whites built Western Nations just fine three decades ago.  

And yes, that includes electronics, as well as things called a microchip.  We don't need some fucking backward Nation such as China profiting off what WE design and implement.

Lock the border down tight, and you'll see those bug-eaters crying in no time.

What does immigration have to do with anything?

Chinese aren't looking to leave China, they only want a passport and a say in our decisions..

British immigrate here in greater numbers per capita..

Like Herman said, you don't know what has been happening in the last fifteen years..

We have little to no leverage over China.

Anonymous

China makes their money producing cheap junk for the West, period.

If China was completely cut off, I know who would fall first...  And it wouldn't be us.

Somehow I forsee a big investment in robotics coming in order to bring some of the manufacturing home.

They'll have to do that to compete with the manpower & efficiency of China.

Plus corporations may increasingly look to other nations to supply them with manufactured goods.

If this happens, unemployment will rise in China, their economic growth will slow down & political/social unrest there will grow there.

As the recent protests in Wuhan indicated, even an Authoritarian dictatorship like China can only do so much before the lid pops off a boiling kettle.

">

Authoritarianism has is limits too.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Some implications & changes coming as a result of the coronavirus pandemic:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-five-lasting-implications-of-covid-19-for-canada-and-the-world/">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/busines ... the-world/">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-five-lasting-implications-of-covid-19-for-canada-and-the-world/

Anonymous

China is not just buying up the entire developing world they control the earth's pharmaceutical R&D. They have offshored their low tech, low wage cheap crap assembly lines to Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Thailand, so the threat of not buying from that is hollow.

We need to get control of our own vital medical supplies and at the very least create a criris stockpile. I don't how we can get China to sell us extra to do that let alone bring back labs and R&D to make our own medicine. What a foolish mistake we made believing China could be a mianstream member of the WTO.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"China is not just buying up the entire developing world they control the earth's pharmaceutical R&D. They have offshored their low tech, low wage cheap crap assembly lines to Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Thailand, so the threat of not buying from that is hollow.

We need to get control of our own vital medical supplies and at the very least create a criris stockpile. I don't how we can get China to sell us extra to do that let alone bring back labs and R&D to make our own medicine. What a foolish mistake we made believing China could be a mianstream member of the WTO.

I think a huge backlash is coming against China, seoulbro.

Much of what you have mentioned will be addressed & rectified.

China will not only be seen as high risk by Western nations, but those you've mentioned.

China will still continue to be an economic behemoth but will be viewed under the microscope & with much greater suspicion.

There'll be more restrictions on their activities.

Other neighboring Asian countries stand to benefit as Western countries look elsewhere for alternatives.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview