The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Now this is really serious shit....

Started by Obvious Li, October 13, 2013, 11:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

It's actually not too bad Shen Li, I buy them at Walmart or hobby stores and I have a box of molds and I buy the sticks and little baggies with gold twist ties as a kit. I did a chocolate making party for my daughter and her friends for her birthday a few times. They loved it! Also great for making and giving out to her friends at Christmas, Valentine's. You's be surprised how much a bag of chocolate coins can make! Just have to look around for the best deals, but it's a lot of fun!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's actually not too bad Shen Li, I buy them at Walmart or hobby stores and I have a box of molds and I buy the sticks and little baggies with gold twist ties as a kit. I did a chocolate making party for my daughter and her friends for her birthday a few times. They loved it! Also great for making and giving out to her friends at Christmas, Valentine's. You's be surprised how much a bag of chocolate coins can make! Just have to look around for the best deals, but it's a lot of fun!

That's what I do too Annie..

I also buy green and red boxes to out them before giving them as gifts..

In a little over a month it will be time for me to start my Christmas chocolate making.

Annie

I made these cupcakes and the chocolate decorations for my daughter's class one year.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2cpqby8.jpg">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I made these cupcakes and the chocolate decorations for my daughter's class one year.

They look exquisite Ms. Annie.

Annie

Thanks Fash, the kids gobbled them right up!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks Fash, the kids gobbled them right up!

You can't blame them for that Ms. Annie.

:)

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Annie"I made these cupcakes and the chocolate decorations for my daughter's class one year.

They are bakery front window picture perfect Annie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

They are bakery front window picture perfect Annie.

They are very pretty Mr. Big Wave Dave.

Odinson

Oh my god... We are losing our bakery goods!?

Annie

I wish I knew more about icing. I'm sure my presentation could of been a little better :-) I'm making cupcakes tonight for a youth group. I was going to make orange icing but I checked and realized I'm out of red food color :-(  So I guess I'll just use Halloween cupcake liners, ice with cream cheese icing and put a small size chocolate bar on top :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I wish I knew more about icing. I'm sure my presentation could of been a little better :-) I'm making cupcakes tonight for a youth group. I was going to make orange icing but I checked and realized I'm out of red food color :-(  So I guess I'll just use Halloween cupcake liners, ice with cream cheese icing and put a small size chocolate bar on top :-)

I saw some really cool looking Halloween ones at a Save On Foods bakery. Some people are very creative. Black, orange and white are compulsory colours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I wish I knew more about icing. I'm sure my presentation could of been a little better :-) I'm making cupcakes tonight for a youth group. I was going to make orange icing but I checked and realized I'm out of red food color :-(  So I guess I'll just use Halloween cupcake liners, ice with cream cheese icing and put a small size chocolate bar on top :-)

I like the look of cupcakes, but they are not my husband and children's favourite..

They prefer fudge with nuts or peanut brittle, but they are less appealing to the eyes Ms. Annie.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"A chocolate shortage I can live with. If there was a soju or vodka shortage then I would really be getting nervous.

now your talking.....i miss soju (tent bars) soooo much.......especially in the winter time in Seoul (Apgujong)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"A chocolate shortage I can live with. If there was a soju or vodka shortage then I would really be getting nervous.

now your talking.....i miss soju (tent bars) soooo much.......especially in the winter time in Seoul (Apgujong)

But Korea has cold winters Mr. Obvious Li.

Do the tents have wood burning fireplaces?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

But Korea has cold winters Mr. Obvious Li.

Do the tents have wood burning fireplaces?

not really...pretty much every table has a meal cooking on one of those portable stoves and after two or three bottles of Soju the cold doesn't matter.....just good fun, companionship, food and lots of pretty Korean girls.....it really doesn't get any better........my favorite is JuJu's in Apgujong.....in the summer they are pretty much open air..however, in the winter they put up the tent walls and enclose the place.....lots of fun