News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Homeless bums will now be forced into hotels...

Started by Anonymous, April 25, 2020, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Due to Covid-19 and social distancing concerns, thousands of homeless bums in BC will now be forced into hotels, which are sitting empty.  Because the Emergency Act has been declared, the Province can do this.

The Province will pay the hotels rental for the rooms.

My question is:  Who will pay for having to gut each and every one of these rooms down to the studs when virus threat is over?  You KNOW these hotel rooms will need to have their contents incinerated, and be gutted down to the studs after homeless crackheads and junkies spend a few months inside them...

Anonymous

Lolz...  Some hotel in Victoria tried housing the bums recently, because the hotel directors Faith guided him to do so.

"And so we were dealing with drug dealing, we were dealing with needles where one wouldn't expect, we were dealing with stolen things – and I don't just mean soap, I mean TVs, air conditioners," he said.

Powell says that some staff members refused to work while people were being sheltered at the motel, due to safety concerns.

"Regrettably, most of all I think, was abuse to the staff, and threats," he said.

cc

Based on observation, you seem extremely interested in "homeless bums"  . enough to make a thread on the subject and bring it up a lot

WTF drives you to keep going there seems pretty weird ? .. an inner fear of becoming one?

Maybe think up a constructive hobby? Making model airplanes? .. or sexy dolls?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Due to Covid-19 and social distancing concerns, thousands of homeless bums in BC will now be forced into hotels, which are sitting empty.  Because the Emergency Act has been declared, the Province can do this.

My question is:  Who will pay for having to gut each and every one of these rooms down to the studs when virus threat is over?  You KNOW these hotel rooms will need to have their contents incinerated, and be gutted down to the studs after homeless crackheads and junkies spend a few months inside them...
Homeless white bums, Take them in at your Nelson Ranch, Mel. They might be WHITE guys and you fucking love them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Based on observation, you seem extremely interested in "homeless bums"  . enough to make a thread on the subject and bring it up a lot

WTF drives you to keep going there seems pretty weird ? .. an inner fear of becoming one?

Just an interesting topic to me, on what will happen when hotels are forced to house thousands of the lowest dregs of society who absolutely don't give a shit about respecting a privately owned hotel room...

Anonymous

Oh, and this is the only thread of this nature on this entire board, so not sure what you mean about bringing it up over and over again.  This is new news.

cc

Didn't say threads .. just many comments here and there

However, If hotels are forced to do anything that hurts them - that's unacceptable far as I'm concerned
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"However, If hotels are forced to do anything that hurts them - that's unacceptable far as I'm concerned

That's the point I'm making.  These hotels are going to get destroyed...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Based on observation, you seem extremely interested in "homeless bums"  . enough to make a thread on the subject and bring it up a lot

Mel cares about homeless homosexuals like Joe.

Anonymous

Wonder how many more bums will make their way to the Vancouver/Victoria area now.  Nice hotel room, meals, housekeeping included!

Hell, maybe I should make my way over to Victoria for a room!  It's been a while since I've visited...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Didn't say threads .. just many comments here and there

However, If hotels are forced to do anything that hurts them - that's unacceptable far as I'm concerned

I heard a rumour about doing that in Alberta..

Maybe it was just a suggestion from the NDP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Wonder how many more bums will make their way to the Vancouver/Victoria area now.  Nice hotel room, meals, housekeeping included!

Hell, maybe I should make my way over to Victoria for a room!  It's been a while since I've visited...

Yes they will come from alberta and saskatchewan, poor whites and chugs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I heard a rumour about doing that in Alberta..

Maybe it was just a suggestion from the NDP.

They were talking about it here for a bit, but today the order has been issued and implemented...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Yes they will come from alberta and saskatchewan, poor whites and chugs

Come for the weather, stay for the free hotel room...   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Due to Covid-19 and social distancing concerns, thousands of homeless bums in BC will now be forced into hotels, which are sitting empty.  Because the Emergency Act has been declared, the Province can do this.

Force them into sewers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview