Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Different Jobs You Have Done

Started by Anonymous, October 15, 2013, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^It's ironic that some of the places that supposed to be the happiest have some of the higher rates of suicide.

Yea they are being recorded.

No1 of course cares when you rice-eyes and niggers kill each other and string yourselves up.  

Stop your fucking nigger talk...

Berry Sweet

My first job I was 16 I worked at New York Fries...a couple months later I went to work for a bakery.  I've delivered pizzas...gardening...KFC...cleaned horse stables and replace hay, etc (great workout!)...i've also worked at an electronic warehouse, I use to solder and test...very boring....i've worked with watches...i've done a lot of shit...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My first job I was 16 I worked at New York Fries...a couple months later I went to work for a bakery.  I've delivered pizzas...gardening...KFC...cleaned horse stables and replace hay, etc (great workout!)...i've also worked at an electronic warehouse, I use to solder and test...very boring....i've worked with watches...i've done a lot of shit...

You sure have. I am surprised that cleaning horse stables was such a workout? Guess horseshit is pretty heavy. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My first job I was 16 I worked at New York Fries...a couple months later I went to work for a bakery.  I've delivered pizzas...gardening...KFC...cleaned horse stables and replace hay, etc (great workout!)...i've also worked at an electronic warehouse, I use to solder and test...very boring....i've worked with watches...i've done a lot of shit...

You have did a lot of different jobs Ms. Berry Sweet..

Excluding your current job, what one was your favourite?

Odinson

I helped a woman to give birth.

They say that it is a beautiful thing but I think that shit looks nasty.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"LoL Odinson

I didnĀ“t know what the hell I was doing. I was asking myself why is it always me the whole time.

She got out safe and sound and the mama is also okay. :D

There were blood and goo... Nasty business..

Annie

Blood and goo....but but...it's beautiful!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"so is ya face

lol

not really

lol

GG, how's life treating ya?

Annie

Oh uhh Gordy, guess what? I have delete privilages on here!!! Don't MAKE me delete some of your valuable posts   :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh uhh Gordy, guess what? I have delete privilages on here!!! Don't MAKE me delete some of your valuable posts   :lol:

Despite Gordy's many flaws he is several steps up from Odinstein's nasty, braindead trolling. That just makes anyone older than they age of 12's nerves ache.

Annie

Oh I know, Gordy is just a big ol Teddy bear. I like to raz him a bit like he does me, muahahah!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know, Gordy is just a big ol Teddy bear. I like to raz him a bit like he does me, muahahah!

He does go too far sometimes though, but he is ok at other times.

Annie

He likes to go for that shock factor once in awhile. Sometimes he has the right timing, other times not so much.  :lol: