Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

0ak is not a flamer and Sperging Groundz is not a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oak

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Eugene Porter"I did a small hip hop to check out the down low that is SG and was not at all impressed. First off, they have built a fire wall around the whole site giving me the impression it was filled with something so awful that they do not want anyone reading their forum. I do reckon also that the site could also be filled with something so awful they did not want it getting out. Either way, what I did read rubbed me the wrong way.

Good. I hope it gave your punk ass nightmares. Bitch

ac_biggrin

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman's floppy pee pee"CBT is a ghost town

Must be all those thousand year long bans they've been known for handing out. They ran out of people to ban.

Pish tosh, that's utter speculation.  None of you guest posters know jack shit about what actually goes on there, since you've never registered accounts.

It's okay though, full membership there ain't for everybody.

I registered there a few times to do a drive by or mere read... the Guests aren't missing much...

It's a shit forum with a shitty layout and convoluted workflow. Total garbage.

Plus, it's a left wing circle jerk filled with people who cannot hold a conversation if it's not about Trump.

I'm banned for like 10,000 years at the server level for hurting one of their members feelings off site.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman's floppy pee pee"CBT is a ghost town

Must be all those thousand year long bans they've been known for handing out. They ran out of people to ban.

Pish tosh, that's utter speculation.  None of you guest posters know jack shit about what actually goes on there, since you've never registered accounts.

It's okay though, full membership there ain't for everybody.

I registered there a few times to do a drive by or mere read... the Guests aren't missing much...

What was the max post count you attained?  Did you reach even the first tier?

Don't remember, couldn't care less

A shitforum frequented by shitposters.... a bit like Bastard Factory

Yep, both are shit forums.

Bastard Factory is far superior to CBT... and that itself says alot

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"The following day I discovered this had earned me a 1000 year ban. .

That's what you get for smelling vinegar and ammonia and looking like cousin it. Even the fucking low life lib have standards apparently

cc

QuoteBastard Factory is far superior to CBT.............

R e a l l y??  ac_crying
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

Plus, it's a left wing circle jerk filled with people who cannot hold a conversation if it's not about Trump.

I'm banned for like 10,000 years at the server level for hurting one of their members feelings off site.

Your fetish for overcooked SMF forums where all the features blow up in 2 weeks is well known.  

The CBT forum welcomes civil discourse, which is something beyond your comprehension.  We have righties, but not wingnuts...just as we have lefties but not moonbats.  The important thing about them all is a willingness to tolerate disagreements without going postal.

Your ban is from the forum owner who decided arbitrarily that you were a shithead and he didn't want you on his forum.  Cry all you like, it's no different than cw banning you from FT a year and a half ago or you banning someone from SG for not behaving as you'd like them to.

Have a tissue.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteBastard Factory is far superior to CBT.............

R e a l l y??  ac_crying

Yes.  Slackjawmajor is their best poster followed closely by some retard named dumb dick 6

Biggie Smiles

Your fetish for overcooked SMF forums where all the features blow up in 2 weeks is well known.  

The CBT forum welcomes civil discourse, which is something beyond your comprehension.  We have righties, but not wingnuts...just as we have lefties but not moonbats.  The important thing about them all is a willingness to tolerate disagreements without going postal.

Your ban is from the forum owner who decided arbitrarily that you were a shithead and he didn't want you on his forum.  Cry all you like, it's no different than cw banning you from FT a year and a half ago or you banning someone from SG for not behaving as you'd like them to.

Have a tissue.

Your forum is warm garbage owned by a transsexual. Deal with it

Anonymous

Have a tissue.

Your forum is warm garbage owned by a transsexual. Deal with it

I have a long history of being quite able to deal with your half baked opinions about things, and thus the subject before us at the moment presents no difficulty.  I've dealt with it already, it's you who carry around all these resentments.  

Heal yourself, doctor.

Frood

I smell digitalized Patchouli Oil, rotten feet, and rancid body odour in this thread...

...there's definitely an idiotic Democrat voter in here...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I have a long history of being quite able to deal with your half baked opinions about things,

Heal yourself, doctor.

Pity you don't have just as long a history dealing with your half baked face tho.

I bet COVID is a dream for you eh? NO more plastic nose in public and your face pussy gets hidden by a mask so the kids don't run when they see you?

Worry more about healing your face, monster

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"The following day I discovered this had earned me a 1000 year ban. .

That's what you get for smelling vinegar and ammonia and looking like cousin it. Even the fucking low life lib have standards apparently

Ahhh righ, I should start shrinking my dick with steroids and HRT, get some michelin man flab action going and get a cueball haircut a-la Sinead O'Connor and start taking selfies in bathouses, then I can get the 10,000 year place like you, eh Jersey Gurl?  :laugh3:

Say, is Mudcock ever gonna make good on her threat to kick you to the curb at the mudpit for the purposes of rebuilding her mighty traffic stats? I only ask because apparently all your hard work (and her money) is being wasted on a three post a week "flame forum", while your other interest is being swamped with my content just to make the joint look lived in. Seems like an awful lot of work to go to waste.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Biggie Smiles hasn't been around much lately. Has he been posting regularly at SG in recent weeks?

He has your members, there's no need to hang around now

Au cointreau, the little transsexual has a burning need to show up here because I post here on occasion. Poor little bitch is Most Miffed that she cannot command my comings and goings of her collection of freebie software and be subject to her punitive panel abuse and is left to pretend she is banned at FT rather than admit to simply being too ashamed to be seen there after her attempts to hack it last year were thwarted by yours truly, much like her attempts to get Ceedub to hand the FT database to Mudcock earlier this year failed.

The Empurpled Stranglecock is the nearest to a "home ground advantage" she is ever likely to enjoy. Don't feel too badly for her, she was always a no-mark anyway.

Biggie Smiles

Ahhh righ, I should start shrinking my dick with steroids

I'm sure your dick is small enough as it is, Cousin it.

But maybe the syringe casing could come in handy as a penis pump should you ever fall madly in love on MSN again and decide to skateboard half way across the western hemisphere to get stood up in person you hideous Mick Jagger meets Grendel looking motherfucker  ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"Biggie Smiles hasn't been around much lately. Has he been posting regularly at SG in recent weeks?

He has your members, there's no need to hang around now

Au cointreau, the little transsexual has a burning need to show up here because I post here on occasion. Poor little bitch is Most Miffed that she cannot command my comings and goings of her collection of freebie software and be subject to her punitive panel abuse and is left to pretend she is banned at FT rather than admit to simply being too ashamed to be seen there after her attempts to hack it last year were thwarted by yours truly, much like her attempts to get Ceedub to hand the FT database to Mudcock earlier this year failed.

The Empurpled Stranglecock is the nearest to a "home ground advantage" she is ever likely to enjoy. Don't feel too badly for her, she was always a no-mark anyway.

Isn't there a well you need to be crawling back into before the sun rises ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview