Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm not convinced she was trying to push a violent ideology with that avatar though...  That said, I do know she was left-wing, and it is well established that the left-wing are the most violent, destructive members of society.  Still, not convinced she was pushing violent ideology with av.

cc

It was violent - That and a signature she used for a while .. something about using "the gimp" as a football. Her mind thought that was funny.

I don't like shit like that, so blocked it ..  I always figured she to be a nasty person so a good one to have disappear

She's 1 of only 2 that I recall  blocking
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I think she was more misguided than anything else.

cc

I never cared what drove her (especially before she got real sick).

That also goes for anyone

Not my job to play psychiatrist on an internet  forum - I take people as they put themselves out to be  .. well, except for obvious trolls

Anonymous

The Real Woman was awesome. Now not so much.

cc

Meh

She was smart (a big plus), but nasty & not to be trusted (2 big negatives) .. not fun to play with

Anonymous

cc

I have no idea. I doubt you do. All we can do is guess .. and wish the best for her

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364529 time=1591127899 user_id=88
It was violent - That and a signature she used for a while .. something about using "the gimp" as a football. Her mind thought that was funny.

I don't like shit like that, so blocked it ..  I always figured she to be a nasty person so a good one to have disappear

Blocking is for weak tits that can't cut it.

Anonymous

There was a poster on my forum that claims to have had coffee with her recently.  My intel suggests there is no reason not to believe this poster.  So if this is the case, she must still be at least somewhat mobile.

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=364540 time=1591130615

Fucked if my space is going to be disturbed by some dumb gif - That always moving piece of crap and gay boys similar always moving images get the boot

Fortunately, most posters have no such glaring action / ego attention crap  .. .

you are so gutless that don't even have a name let alone an image   :laugh:

So stuff it gutless anonymous = nobody

Anonymous

The Real Woman is potentially able to amble?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364542 time=1591131186 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=364540 time=1591130615

Fucked if my space is going to be disturbed by some dumb gif - That always moving piece of crap and gay boys similar always moving images get the boot

Fortunately, most posters have no such glaring action / ego attention crap  .. .

you are so gutless that don't even have a name let alone an image   :laugh:

So stuff it gutless anonymous = nobody

Whoa....You really have become a cranky old cow.. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=364543 time=1591131967

Yes, I saw her walking after her mobility scooter broke down at the Walmart in Nelson.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=364543 time=1591131967

Apparently so, according to a source that met her for coffee.  I think she may have exaggerated her symptoms for extra sympathy...