Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365384 time=1591725614 user_id=88
Time for poster  to grow up??

By 'growing up' you mean that posters should exhibit certain traits that you approve, right?

What if they don't?  Maybe they aren't Jewish.  Maybe they aren't old.  Maybe they aren't humourless.  Maybe they aren't powertripping.  Maybe they don't spend all their time seeking control over others.  Maybe they don't form cliques.  Maybe they don't rehash the same lines over and over, expecting a different result.

Maybe some people just want to be free, like kids playing are.  Maybe you can't stop that...   :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365386 time=1591726388
The Real Woman is almost 40 years of age.

She's 41 now, so certainly over-the-hill for females!  Two kids would've damaged her body, and her other issues would've damaged it even further!

It's just the way it is.  Only men can continue to be attractive to 20 year olds, while the men are in their 60's...  Grey haired fox and all that stuff!   :laugh:

Odinson

I look more rugged now than when I was younger..

I can tell the hormonal females have a crush on me... Or poop in their pants.

Thats how you know how masculine you are... The hormonal females cant help but to be attracted to the alpha dog.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=360651 time=1588557330 user_id=3254
Quote from: "cc"That was not my impression at the time  .. so she did nothing? and it was all a big coincidence ... including a permanent and equally coincidental departure?

If so, that should have been made really clear at the time .. because everyone was left thinking (and as I recall, told)  it was deliberate destruction .. especially when timed exactly  with permanent departure directly following almost constant posting

Let's just say that RW was never really a fit for this forum and leave it at that.

She would be the Supreme Snowflake. She detested conservatives like many of us.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

She was also a racist towards Asians.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Odinson post_id=363247 time=1590217536 user_id=136
Its a private video..

Cant see it

Read, Neanderthal. It is just an audio clip. I remember this actually. Haha! Oh my. That was 9 years ago. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=365560 time=1591804775 user_id=73

I don't think she liked white people much either.

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=365539 time=1591781294
Quote from: cc post_id=365384 time=1591725614 user_id=88
Time for poster  to grow up??

By 'growing up' you mean that posters should exhibit certain traits that you approve, right?

What if they don't?  Maybe they aren't Jewish.  Maybe they aren't old.  Maybe they aren't humourless.  Maybe they aren't powertripping.  Maybe they don't spend all their time seeking control over others.  Maybe they don't form cliques.  Maybe they don't rehash the same lines over and over, expecting a different result.

Maybe some people just want to be free, like kids playing are.  Maybe you can't stop that...   :icon_wink:

Exactly - You are long overdue to grow up .. and I'm referring to with regard to RW. Leave her alone

YOU are the person keeping the abuse of her going .. when it slows down, you deliberately pour more fuel on it for the even littler beings to jump on and crank up the abuse ... and you know it

Grow up & leave her be .. grow into  a real man. It's way overdue

Maybe if you weren't a lazy  welfare whore lying around bored  .. and were busy hauling gravel like a real man .....
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=365561 time=1591804996 user_id=73
Quote from: Odinson post_id=363247 time=1590217536 user_id=136
Its a private video..

Cant see it

Read, Neanderthal. It is just an audio clip. I remember this actually. Haha! Oh my. That was 9 years ago. Sheesh.

It was private when he first posted it..

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=365559 time=1591804664 user_id=73
Quote from: "cc"That was not my impression at the time  .. so she did nothing? and it was all a big coincidence ... including a permanent and equally coincidental departure?

If so, that should have been made really clear at the time .. because everyone was left thinking (and as I recall, told)  it was deliberate destruction .. especially when timed exactly  with permanent departure directly following almost constant posting

Let's just say that RW was never really a fit for this forum and leave it at that.

Fuck off Eddie.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Guest post_id=365564 time=1591806596

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Guest post_id=365585 time=1591814654
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=365559 time=1591804664 user_id=73

Fuck off Eddie.

ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365578 time=1591811001 user_id=88
YOU are the person keeping the abuse of her going ..

How does me questioning her status in this world equate to 'abuse'?  Stop posting things that make no sense to anyone except you...

Anonymous

I think we all need to calm down and "have fun with steak".

Make mine a filet mignon ftw!

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365564 time=1591806596

What is there to like about Asians and White people?