Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366444 time=1592324961
There are too many the Real Woman haters on this forum. Jealousy is a terrible affliction.

X2  :rules:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=365782 time=1591922481
Back to the task at hand.  Let's not let the deceiving old Jew derail this thread too much, 'cause this is the Real Woman thread!  The thread title should make that clear!

The Real Woman must answer my security question on the previous page, enabling me to ascertain if the Real Woman does in fact live!

Your English sucks, you dumb, fucking, white asshole.

It's not "deceiving old Jew"...It's "deceptive old Jew" you inbred halfwit!

Master race... my ass. You can't even master the language.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366535 time=1592427633

Some minority appears triggered!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=366555 time=1592434847
Quote from: Guest post_id=366535 time=1592427633

Some minority appears triggered!

Actually I think it was a white person who felt embarrassed by the fact that they share whiteness with a loser like you.

Anonymous

Is the Real Woman actually white? She said she was from Italian stock so unless she is from the North she could be a guinea-mulignan.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366676 time=1592533911
Is the Real Woman actually white? She said she was from Italian stock so unless she is from the North she could be a guinea-mulignan.

She's of Italian stock.  It depends on who you ask, if Italians are actually 'White.'  Quick answer IMHO: Not really!

I judge 'Whiteness' of a group by how possible it is for them to be blonde/blue.  In Italy, not so much of that there.  But their women can sure tweeze a moustache!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=366715 time=1592561839

She's of Italian stock.  It depends on who you ask, if Italians are actually 'White.'  Quick answer IMHO: Not really!

I judge 'Whiteness' of a group by how possible it is for them to be blonde/blue.  In Italy, not so much of that there.  But their women can sure tweeze a moustache!   :laugh:

Italians are white, you dumb fuck. It doesn't matter what part of the boot they come from.

All Europeans are white, as in caucasian. Some are brutality white, so white that too much sunloght turns them the color of a reddish. It's kind of fitting as well, because white people like you Mel, have the IQ of a raddish to match.

Just STFU, you God damn, annoying, idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366921 time=1592601566
Quote from: Mel post_id=366715 time=1592561839

Italians are white, you dumb fuck. It doesn't matter what part of the boot they come from.

All Europeans are white, as in caucasian. Some are brutality white, so white that too much sunloght turns them the color of a reddish. It's kind of fitting as well, because white people like you Mel, have the IQ of a raddish to match.

Sez a guinea-mlignan.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366921 time=1592601566

It's unfortunate that you're a person that's not quite white, but would like to think that you are.  Don't feel bad about this though, as we can't choose how we're born...

Anonymous

The Real Woman is feared for some reason!

Her name is hell to some.

Anonymous

Her spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see that she was right!

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366921 time=1592601566Italians are white, you dumb fuck. It doesn't matter what part of the boot they come from.

Italy is only shaped like a boot because it's impossible to fit that much shit in a shoe.

Anonymous

If this thread is any indication, Real Woman would never post here because the posters are intellectually way below her usual standards.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367035 time=1592665508
If this thread is any indication, Real Woman would never post here because the posters are intellectually way below her usual standards.

It never stopped her before.