News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Is MMP hosting a wake, funeral, life celebration???

Started by Oak, May 15, 2020, 07:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Guest"Poor murdock, if only she could've got over the crush she had on herself

She is a fucking narcisssist.

Yes. The dangerous kind if you ask me.

I would never reveal anything to a snake like her.

Exactly, she has this grand delusion that she's emotionally intelligent while actually have little to no intelligence whatsoever.

She has an unhealthy interest in poster's personal lives. That creeps me out.

Yeah, that's creepy whomever it comes from.  There are some people that thrive on that creepy shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Poor murdock, if only she could've got over the crush she had on herself

Exactly, she has this grand delusion that she's emotionally intelligent while actually have little to no intelligence whatsoever.

Yeah, that's creepy whomever it comes from.  There are some people that thrive on that creepy shit.

Oh, I know and I think we both know who the main culprits are.

Anonymous

I've found male posters to be more interested in the personal details of posters.

Oak

There are more than you think.  How many people have passed pictures around?  They get PI from even creepier people that have kept this shit for years.

Do you keep pictures or screenshots, or what have you, of things of other posters for years and years?   I think that's creepy.

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"I've found male posters to be more interested in the personal details of posters.

Yep, I think "creepy" is more a male thing, they act in predatory manners, whether it's from sexual interest or vindictiveness.

Where the hell did they go wrong? Is it their upbringing or the parenting, or lack thereof, do you think?

Anonymous

There are more than you think.  How many people have passed pictures around?  They get PI from even creepier people that have kept this shit for years.

Do you keep pictures or screenshots, or what have you, of things of other posters for years and years?   I think that's creepy.

Seamajor does that, but I know he's not the only one.

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not even close to being the only one.

Anonymous

Were you a member of Third Rail and BH? I heard they harboured quite a few people who engaged in that kind of creepy shit.

Oak

Were you a member of Third Rail and BH? I heard they harboured quite a few people who engaged in that kind of creepy shit.

No, but I know of several of those that are still at SG that will continue to do it.  They're what I call "incels by nature", even if they have wives, etc.   They actually hate women, especially strong ones.

Anonymous

That Joe is one weird fuck too. The difference with him is that he is only interested in the offline lives of men. He stalked Blurt offline.

Anonymous

You can find pi about former third railers splurged across the Internet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You can find pi about former third railers splurged across the Internet

I believe it.

Anonymous

caskur

I think you're creepy.

And very very weird.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"Were you a member of Third Rail and BH? I heard they harboured quite a few people who engaged in that kind of creepy shit.

There is nothing more fun than getting someone's real picture and chopping them in silly pictures...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview