Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

We can't eradicate COVID, and we'd bankrupt ourselves trying

Started by Anonymous, May 24, 2020, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363552 time=1590493808 user_id=1582
Quote from: Velvet post_id=363503 time=1590450768 user_id=2021Can you post a link to Dr Fauci's article

here ya go.... this was published in february....

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387">https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

i'd like to point out that bill gates has the patent for corona virus.... how could someone have a patent for something if it wasn't manufactured and why would you patent anything if you didn't have atleast a basic understanding of its capabilities....

He does.

ac_wot

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363553 time=1590497912 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363552 time=1590493808 user_id=1582
Quote from: Velvet post_id=363503 time=1590450768 user_id=2021Can you post a link to Dr Fauci's article

here ya go.... this was published in february....

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387">https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

i'd like to point out that bill gates has the patent for corona virus.... how could someone have a patent for something if it wasn't manufactured and why would you patent anything if you didn't have atleast a basic understanding of its capabilities....

He does.

ac_wot

well.... yes and no.... its owned by the Pirbright Group.... they 'study' these types of disease..... he has given them 2 huge grants above board but he also holds fundraisers for them and such.... its pretty much conducts itself as a 'seperate company' but its just a branch of the Gates Foundation....

Anonymous

Trudeau's COVID spending means decades of debt, study finds

The new normal for Canadians because of the COVID-19 recession will be unprecedented levels of government spending and debt for decades to come, according to a new study by the Fraser Institute released Tuesday.

Whatever one thinks of the massive stimulus and support programs Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been announcing for weeks to help Canadians cope with the severe economic impact of the global recession, in the end, it will all have to be paid for by taxpayers.

According to the Fraser report, Prime Ministers and Government Spending, Updated 2020 edition, estimated federal spending this year at $13,226 per Canadian, adjusted for inflation, will be 50.7% higher than in the last global recession in 2009, and 74.5% higher than at the peak of the Second World War.

Jason Clemens, executive vice-president of the Fraser Institute, said it's also a 42% hike over the previous record high of $9,306 per person Trudeau intended to spend this year, prior to the economic fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic, and 46% higher than the then-record $9,041 per person his government spent in 2019.

n a second Fraser Institute report, also released Tuesday, Deferring Federal Taxes: Illustrating the Deficit Using the GST, the fiscally-conservative think tank said Trudeau would have had to raise the GST to 9% from its current 5% to balance the federal government's books this year, even before the COVID-19 recession hit.

"Because of the federal government's lack of fiscal prudence recently, Ottawa's finances were much worse than they should have been going into this recession," Clemens said.

Giroux, an independent financial watchdog on government spending, predicts this year's federal deficit will be $252.1 billion.

That's based on $146 billion in additional spending by the Trudeau government because of COVID-19, an estimated 12% drop in Canada's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) because of the global recession caused by the pandemic, and the recent crash in oil prices.

Giroux said it's possible Canada's total debt, depending on the length and severity of the recession, could top $1 trillion this year, with a debt-to-GDP ratio of 48.4%.

A healthy debt-to-GDP ratio, which the Trudeau government has repeatedly promised but never delivered, is 27%.

So far, Trudeau hasn't given any indication, through a budget or economic statement, of how he plans to pay for the record deficits and debt his stimulus package created.

All we know is budgets don't balance themselves.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trudeaus-covid-spending-means-decades-of-debt-report">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... ebt-report">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trudeaus-covid-spending-means-decades-of-debt-report

Harper left Trudeau with a budget surplus and declining debt to GDP ratio. He quickly reversed that which put us in a bad situation during bad times and it doesn't get any worse than a global pandemic.

Canadians approve of Trudeau handing out money like it grows on trees. But, in the future when taxes skyrocket and services are slashed to pay the interest on the debt I hope they remember how they got to that point.

deadskinmask

all of this 'free money' being handed out pointless anyway.... the economy isn't gonna recover ever.... by the next 'food shortage', yall are really gonna notice.... all these short lockdowns and lax curfews and small shortages and inconvenient stipulations were simply to gauge the 'response'.... the next wave will be much tighter and much longer.... they really need you to beg for this vaccine so that they can 'get back to normal'.... cash is gonna be determined as a 'main carrier' of disease at some point.... the RFID chip is gonna be offerred as a safe 'alternative'....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363564 time=1590509742 user_id=1582
all of this 'free money' being handed out pointless anyway.... the economy isn't gonna recover ever.... by the next 'food shortage', yall are really gonna notice.... all these short lockdowns and lax curfews and small shortages and inconvenient stipulations were simply to gauge the 'response'.... the next wave will be much tighter and much longer.... they really need you to beg for this vaccine so that they can 'get back to normal'.... cash is gonna be determined as a 'main carrier' of disease at some point.... the RFID chip is gonna be offerred as a safe 'alternative'....

I am not that pessimistic. But through panic, we have dug ourselves into a hole that will take more than a decade to fully recover from.

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=363565 time=1590510591 user_id=114

I am not that pessimistic. But through panic, we have dug ourselves into a hole that will take decades to recover from.

i guess i don't consider myself 'pessimistic' because i have Jesus.... i suppose if i believed this world is all there is, i'd be a little more shaken.... i find myself looking at this world like some old B-movie horror.... mildly entertaining but mostly boring and predictable....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363566 time=1590511300 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=363565 time=1590510591 user_id=114

I am not that pessimistic. But through panic, we have dug ourselves into a hole that will take decades to recover from.

i guess i don't consider myself 'pessimistic' because i have Jesus.... i suppose if i believed this world is all there is, i'd be a little more shaken.... i find myself looking at this world like some old B-movie horror.... mildly entertaining but mostly boring and predictable....

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363575 time=1590517783 user_id=3254:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

you may find this interesting.... the RFID chip that will be shot into your hand.... the patent number is - 060606....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363615 time=1590529872 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363575 time=1590517783 user_id=3254:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

you may find this interesting.... the RFID chip that will be shot into your hand.... the patent number is - 060606....

I'm not a dispensationalist, but that is interesting.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363618 time=1590532164 user_id=3254

They briefly talked of the RFID chip in that long video I posted for you that you never finished  :laugh:

First they said it was good for tracking pets, and a lot of folks bought into that, then they said it would be good for the kids, and I dont think that took off as well as they would've liked. NOW, with this crap where they are talking tracking, its kinda scary. I will not comply. Im sure they would just track cell phones of those that didnt anyway lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363618 time=1590532164 user_id=3254

i dunno what a dispensationalist is.... but i know this - Matthew 10:26 So do not be afraid of them. For there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known.

Anonymous

They do not take cash in Saskatchewan or in very few places. We shut down the economy, threw millions out of work, cancelled surgeries and racked up record amounts of debt for something slightly worse than the flu. Now we know how the next hysteria will be handled.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=363636 time=1590537733 user_id=1689Now we know how the next hysteria will be handled.

do you think 'the next wave' will be better? because i wager round 2 will be exponentially worse.... this was just a free sample....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363730 time=1590581695 user_id=1582
Quote from: Herman post_id=363636 time=1590537733 user_id=1689Now we know how the next hysteria will be handled.

do you think 'the next wave' will be better? because i wager round 2 will be exponentially worse.... this was just a free sample....

What do you mean by worse skinz?

Do you mean the number of infections will be higher or the response to it will be more extreme, or both?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363735 time=1590585168 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363730 time=1590581695 user_id=1582

What do you mean by worse skinz?

Do you mean the number of infections will be higher or the response to it will be more extreme, or both?

longer and more mandatory lockdowns and extreme food shortages.... the infections are irrelevant.... this is fuckin flu.... all this protocol is nothing more than a blatant power-grab....