The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Moose Hunter

Started by Renee, October 25, 2013, 09:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"it must be very exciting to hunt mooses in best ground

You might have a better chance to go hunting when you move to Saskatoon. They have something there that have become extinct in Vancouver...REAL MEN!!

man who can't tolerate extremely cold there cannot be considered to be a "real man" :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"Organic meat, saving money/making money, tastes better and excersize..

The guts go to the dogs.

And of course there´s the wild feeling... It´s a rush.

maybe I'll kill the crow, stew them in boil water, and leave it as dinner for black bears.

You should try killing a brown bear with a hunting knife.. That is hunting nordic style.  :lol:

no way. do u think I have strength and courage enough to kill a bear by only a hunting knife?

I don't even have gut to shoot a bear with a short gun. moreover, brown bears are rare kind of wild animal

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Good hunters are the ones who hunt and kill humainly and reasonably and use all the meat to feed their family. I don't like it when hunters only hunt for the sport of it :-(

I know Annie, what a waste.

Odinson

maybe I'll kill the crow, stew them in boil water, and leave it as dinner for black bears.

You should try killing a brown bear with a hunting knife.. That is hunting nordic style.  :lol:

no way. do u think I have strength and courage enough to kill a bear by only a hunting knife?

I don't even have gut to shoot a bear with a short gun. moreover, brown bears are rare kind of wild animal

With a hunting spear then... It´s probably illegal there too but I know guys whom have done it. You´ll have to make the spears yourself. 2x throwing spears and 1x long-spear should be enough.

When it comes at you, you can support the long spear into the ground and run it through the bear.

Might aswell go back to the roots, you know..

jaysings

With a hunting spear then... It´s probably illegal there too but I know guys whom have done it. You´ll have to make the spears yourself. 2x throwing spears and 1x long-spear should be enough.

When it comes at you, you can support the long spear into the ground and run it through the bear.

Might swell  go back to the roots, you know..

it sounds too cruel. I'm supposed to rescue wounded grizzle bears :cry:

Odinson

Sell the fur, have a feast and tell stories about your mighty adventure to the ladies!

Anonymous

What is the purpose of hunting any kind of bear? You don't eat them?

Odinson

Again, the meat is an expensive delicacy.

Obvious Li

ok..let me be the first to call a huge BULLSHIT on this bullshit....you've been watching too much TV odie....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ok..let me be the first to call a huge BULLSHIT on this bullshit....you've been watching too much TV odie....lol

I will second that OL.

Odinson

You are too stuck up. I´m joking with the guy. He barely could hold a rifle in his hands.

I know hunters whom have killed brown bears with throwing spears. The long spear would be insurance..

I know men have killed full grown bears with hunting knives when they are really desperate here. But men used to be alot tougher.

Usually of course we hunt with rifles/bows but I would like to try a hunting spear.

Odinson

I will second that OL.

Oh you do... lol

jaysings

I have no faintest interest in hunting bears. Hunting bears sounds cruel and inhumane. they shouldn't be treated like that. after all, most of them will to get along with human peacefully.

jaysings

Again, the meat is an expensive delicacy.

meat or other parts of its body aren't worth hunting a rare animal like bears.

Renee

You are too stuck up. I´m joking with the guy. He barely could hold a rifle in his hands.

I know hunters whom have killed brown bears with throwing spears. The long spear would be insurance..

I know men have killed full grown bears with hunting knives when they are really desperate here. But men used to be alot tougher.

Usually of course we hunt with rifles/bows but I would like to try a hunting spear.

That's what the bear said after he shoved the knife up the guys ass and ate him.  :lol:

While I am sure there are a few people in history who have successfully fought off a bear with a hunting knife and survived, the chances that you "know" any of them is extremely slim.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.