News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Are you giving out to trick or treaters?

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Will you give out candy to trick or treaters

Yes
4 (66.7%)
No
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 30, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

Annie

We had a total of 20 with a couple kids changing costumes and coming back for more LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Had one girl who saw the sugar packets in the bowl and wanted only those, hahahah!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"We had a total of 20 with a couple kids changing costumes and coming back for more LoL

Haha, the little buggers.

Anonymous

We seemed to have fewer trick or treaters this year because we had more treats leftover this year than in the past..

The weather was good and my children and their friends got lots and lots of candy..

Now the part they don't like. I ration their treats.

Odinson

Annie

We ended up still having a half bowl of candy, so I gave it all to our neighbor's kids (the good ones!) And told them brush your teeth well!  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"We ended up still having a half bowl of candy, so I gave it all to our neighbor's kids (the good ones!) And told them brush your teeth well!  :lol:

I threw ours in the garbage. I like your idea better Annie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"We ended up still having a half bowl of candy, so I gave it all to our neighbor's kids (the good ones!) And told them brush your teeth well!  :lol:

I threw ours in the garbage. I like your idea better Annie.

My husband and I divided up our Halloween candy and took them to our workplaces.

Frost

We had 8 kids come by, it was freezing out, and we had some rain. The next night more came around, and we gave a few more candy before turning the porch light out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"We had 8 kids come by, it was freezing out, and we had some rain. The next night more came around, and we gave a few more candy before turning the porch light out.

No offense Frosty, but PUSSIES!! I find it hard to believe it was colder than Edmonczuk.

You had kids show up on November1?

Frost

The Halloween here was canceled for the weather, and the city said have it the next day. It was real windy, cold, and wet out so I understand.  

I remember worse, and we got out in almost blizzard conditions, and stormy weather.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"The Halloween here was canceled for the weather, and the city said have it the next day. It was real windy, cold, and wet out so I understand.  

I remember worse, and we got out in almost blizzard conditions, and stormy weather.

Kentucky kids are made out of pudding. Halloween here in the Czuk means cold and snowy conditions.

Frost

I wouldn't have minded, but didn't like the storms. Now days a lot just go to malls, or parties for candy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I wouldn't have minded, but didn't like the storms. Now days a lot just go to malls, or parties for candy.

We only got eleven kids. I should have put up some decorations or a jack-o-lantern.

Frost

I don't decorate, I would hate to store the junk. I have a create of Christmas stuff I wish I could toss out because I just don't care anymore for it.

Ill sit up a little tree, and a few little things, but only because family enjoys it.