News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Do You Watch Border Security Reality Show?

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2013, 05:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My husband and I are hooked on that show. Filmed in Vancouver, it gives me a greater respect for what CBSA agents go through and the calm they show while dealing with slimebags.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"My husband and I are hooked on that show. Filmed in Vancouver, it gives me a greater respect for what CBSA agents go through and the calm they show while dealing with slimebags.

Yes, I have seen it Shen Li..

They do fine work keeping our country safe.

Annie

I've watched it a few times. It's always amazing how people think they can get away with such stupid things.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Shen Li"My husband and I are hooked on that show. Filmed in Vancouver, it gives me a greater respect for what CBSA agents go through and the calm they show while dealing with slimebags.

I don't see what is so great about border cops. They ask a series of scripted questions, big deal. Their dogs do all the real work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I don't see what is so great about border cops. They ask a series of scripted questions, big deal. Their dogs do all the real work.

They do a lot more than just ask questions.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"They're like investigators :-D

That's exactly what they do Annie. They are trained to find holes in stories and suspicious items being brought into Canada. I deal with them every time I return from Asia. I can always back up what I say, so I have never had a problem with them.

Odinson

I watch it.

It´s easy to question when you have the authority which scares people.

Annie

It's always funny to see someone squirm when you KNOW they're lying LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's always funny to see someone squirm when you KNOW they're lying LoL

It is easy to spot some people not telling the truth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I watch it.

You can get that show in Finland on cable or do you watch it on the internet?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Satellite TV. It airs everyday... Just in different locations. They air on regular antenna TVs aswell.

Alaska, Canada, Australia etc. Border control and rangers. The rangers are tough guys whom keep the wilderness safe. Real dudes whom take up the rifle and see what´s going on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Satellite TV. It airs everyday... Just in different locations. They air on regular antenna TVs aswell.

Alaska, Canada, Australia etc. Border control and rangers. The rangers are tough guys whom keep the wilderness safe. Real dudes whom take up the rifle and see what´s going on.

That would be interesting to see it from other countries..

Comparing their border service system to our own.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

That would be interesting to see it from other countries..

Comparing their border service system to our own.

Border security is pretty much the same in everywhere except in China and North-Korea where they shoot you or beat you to death.

Anonymous

Are there really people entering Canada who are that stupid? It's not a bad show, but like many reality shows I don't know how much is in fact reality.