Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

I am disappointed in comments made by Justin Trudeau

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2013, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I am in the rather awkward position of defending Justin Trudeau. Yes, he's a spoiled little douchebag born with a silver foot in his mouth. He's completely unqualified to manage one of the most vibrant economies in the G8.

However, despite the CCP's many faults they deserve credit for lifting hundreds of millions of people out of incredible poverty. My mommy just turned 16 years old when Mao died. She told me at the time she felt like her world had come to an end. Ten years later she could not remember one good thing about his reign.

As for charging charities and everyone else to listen to him speak. That in my mind is as big a scandal as senate expenses.

The only reason Taiwan cannot get international recognition as a nation is because of China's bullying..

This is one of the reasons I am offended by Justin Trudeau's comments.

You and I both know Taiwan blew it's chance to be recognized by the international community decades ago. Taiwan independence is dead, dead, dead. The pan-greens will never control the legislative yuan and only a very moderate DPP candidate can hope to win the "presidency".

jaysings

I was once the volunteer of liberal party. I saw him dodging away from the view of photo taken by his fans,acting like a little kid. from that day on I decided to stop standing for him because he hasn't had learder-like manner as well as experiences on economy and politics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"I was once the volunteer of liberal party. I saw him dodging away from the view of photo taken by his fans,acting like a little kid. from that day on I decided to stop standing for him because he hasn't had learder-like manner as well as experiences on economy and politics.

I don't know much about politics jaysings, but his comments about the China's government were disturbing..

That and charging a lot of money to hear him speak suggests a lack of ethics.

jaysings

Quote from: "jaysings"I was once the volunteer of liberal party. I saw him dodging away from the view of photo taken by his fans,acting like a little kid. from that day on I decided to stop standing for him because he hasn't had learder-like manner as well as experiences on economy and politics.

I don't know much about politics jaysings, but his comments about the China's government were disturbing..

the banquet that we,as a volunteer, helped setting up charged fans 120$ for listening to justin truduea's speech, made him like a super movie star

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

the banquet that we,as a volunteer, helped setting up charged fans 120$ for listening to justin truduea's speech, made him like a super movie star

He is completely unqualified to be PM. What the fuck is this spoiled brat doing charging people to listen to his silliness? Better yet, why are people paying a damned dime to listen to this clown.

Marc Garneau should have won leadership of the party.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" He is completely unqualified to be PM. What the fuck is this spoiled brat doing charging people to listen to his silliness? Better yet, why are people paying a damned dime to listen to this clown.

I could have done a switcheroo for that one
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li" He is completely unqualified to be PM. What the fuck is this spoiled brat doing charging people to listen to his silliness? Better yet, why are people paying a damned dime to listen to this clown.

The Liberals chose a name over real substance and experience. I hope it backfires on them, but I have a feeling this Justin Bieber wannabe will become the next PM.

Obvious Li

this is the thing that bothers me about that little dick suck trudeau....women are always yacking on about being taken seriously in the corporate and political arena.......then along comes a lightweight like him and females, by and large, can't fall down in front of him fast enough...turning to jelly at the mere mention of him name.....it is truly sickening and yes it may mean we get that asshole as PM soon...ya ya i know lots of fuckwat men will vote for him as well, (they're cocksuckers too)...but certainly not to the same extent or for the same reasons.

cc

me 2, Shen

There are enough leftard moonbeams to get him elected.

Ironically it will be up the NDP to save us from him

You and I may be out there trying to make Mulclair look good to peal off leftards ... shudder
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"this is the thing that bothers me about that little dick suck trudeau....women are always yacking on about being taken seriously in the corporate and political arena.......then along comes a lightweight like him and females, by and large, can't fall down in front of him fast enough...turning to jelly at the mere mention of him name.....it is truly sickening and yes it may mean we get that asshole as PM soon...ya ya i know lots of fuckwat men will vote for him as well, (they're cocksuckers too)...but certainly not to the same extent or for the same reasons.

This is why Ann Coulter says women should not be allowed to vote. Well, I can guarantee that this Iron Chink will not turn to light aluminum alloy for this flake. I am going to go out on a limb here and say CC won't be casting a vote for baby Trudeau. Too bad we can't make Renee a citizen before the next election.

Obvious Li

lol....never thought i would say this .....but if Martha Hall Findlay had won i owuld have voter Liberal next......~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"this is the thing that bothers me about that little dick suck trudeau....women are always yacking on about being taken seriously in the corporate and political arena.......then along comes a lightweight like him and females, by and large, can't fall down in front of him fast enough...turning to jelly at the mere mention of him name.....it is truly sickening and yes it may mean we get that asshole as PM soon...ya ya i know lots of fuckwat men will vote for him as well, (they're cocksuckers too)...but certainly not to the same extent or for the same reasons.

This is why Ann Coulter says women should not be allowed to vote. Well, I can guarantee that this Iron Chink will not turn to light aluminum alloy for this flake. I am going to go out on a limb here and say CC won't be casting a vote for baby Trudeau. Too bad we can't make Renee a citizen before the next election.

ya ya...you're all solid citizens......NP.....but it sets the movement back a generation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

lol....never thought i would say this .....but if Martha Hall Findlay had won i owuld have voter Liberal next......~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:

Marc Garneau would have been my choice to lead the party, but at least Findlay is in favour of getting our energy exports to new markets.

jaysings

He is completely unqualified to be PM. What the fuck is this spoiled brat doing charging people to listen to his silliness? Better yet, why are people paying a damned dime to listen to this clown.

his assistants are taking advantage of students who want for reference letter like me. I seemed being among a group of brainwashed kids when I attended in their activities. I really don't think he is capable to be a qualified PM

Anonymous

his assistants are taking advantage of students who want for reference letter like me. I seemed being among a group of brainwashed kids when I attended in their activities. I really don't think he is capable to be a qualified PM

I don't know what he is capable of jaysings, but his comments about China's government display a lack of knowledge about the country..

Charging any and every organization to hear him speak displays a lack of ethics.