The best topic

Replies: 10359
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:25:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

For 20 Years Now...

Started by Anonymous, June 29, 2020, 09:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=369821 time=1593902938 user_id=136
Melskie..

You need goals in life..

Try doing this with your dirtbike.

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/kyytiin_.gif">

Oh my.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369841 time=1593924071
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl" post_id=369770 time=1593876088 user_id=3214
Why doesn't everyone obsess over my peeeeenis instead, waaaaaah

Fixed.

Meanwhile you should be more interested in fixing your teeth considering the inside of your mouth looks like a dirty ashtray

Anonymous

Melskie..

You need goals in life..

I know I do.  I have more than most people do, including dirtbike and easy access to vast areas of wilderness.

Addiction is a strange thing...  Even though people like me can somewhat function (not all drunks are drunk 24/7, contrary to popular belief), the end goal is to drink at the end of the day, as a reward, when everything else is done.  Problem is, the goals I set for myself before I will drink are not very high now...  Basically I'm getting lazy, doing the minimum required, as to then reward myself by getting drunk.

It's a recipe for eventual disaster.  Time has no meaning while drunk, only the moment...  Drinking until three in the morning on a work night is risky, but I have been there more often than I care to remember.

Drinking is a risky 'reward' for people like me to chase after, and usually doesn't end well.  I have never actually chased after any other reward, as I don't know any different...  I've been drinking before I even turned legal age.

I don't know what goal or reward I'd replace booze with, but I'm willing to find out!  Renee isn't wrong though...  It's tough being alone when dealing with any problem, and I am alone now.  Booze has always been a great, reliable friend...  until it's not.

I'm on my own with this one, so hopefully I can get things sorted out a bit better for myself!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369877 time=1593930879 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=369841 time=1593924071
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl" post_id=369770 time=1593876088 user_id=3214
Why doesn't everyone obsess over my peeeeenis instead, waaaaaah

Fixed.

Peeeeenissss.... talk about my peeeeeenisssssssssss!

Fixed.

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=369894 time=1593947430
Melskie..

You need goals in life..

I know I do.  I have more than most people do, including dirtbike and easy access to vast areas of wilderness.

Addiction is a strange thing...  Even though people like me can somewhat function (not all drunks are drunk 24/7, contrary to popular belief), the end goal is to drink at the end of the day, as a reward, when everything else is done.  Problem is, the goals I set for myself before I will drink are not very high now...  Basically I'm getting lazy, doing the minimum required, as to then reward myself by getting drunk.

It's a recipe for eventual disaster.  Time has no meaning while drunk, only the moment...  Drinking until three in the morning on a work night is risky, but I have been there more often than I care to remember.

Drinking is a risky 'reward' for people like me to chase after, and usually doesn't end well.  I have never actually chased after any other reward, as I don't know any different...  I've been drinking before I even turned legal age.

I don't know what goal or reward I'd replace booze with, but I'm willing to find out!  Renee isn't wrong though...  It's tough being alone when dealing with any problem, and I am alone now.  Booze has always been a great, reliable friend...  until it's not.

I'm on my own with this one, so hopefully I can get things sorted out a bit better for myself!

I took up kayaking because my boss suggested it and it sounded fun... I bought a schmicky kayak at a marine centre, and he refused to comment yay or nay on it (accompanied me though). basically "pick your own horse"...

That was over a decade ago.... and only now have I realized my old boss and now close friend recognized that I was functional but ruining my life with my lifestyle...

He got out me out during spare time...we'd plot 2-10 kilometer trips in all kinds of weather and severe chop conditions...and he always told me at the start to be safe, don't try to save each other if conditions turned to shit, because if shit is shit, there is no point in trying to wipe another's shit.

We had at least 2 situations where we should have died... probably more, but we relied on seeing each other doing well in events to do well ourselves, not panic, not lose balance, not succumb to whirlpools and cross waves...

We had sharks all around us....we had dolphins that often looked like sharks all around us, swimming near us as we paddled... sometimes very close, or a dark silhouette flanking our yaks...

....and though we always got back on shore eventually, came back from islands infested by poisonous snakes, we just chilled along the beach in the waters swimming and cooling down... it was a relief... for him the kayaking vet and me the novice...

...That kind of rush is so much more fcking powerful than substances or lifestyles...

My favourite fear recollection was paddling out about a mere K in relatively calm waters then having the weather flip the switch and produce back winds and constant 2 metre white caps on the way back... it took 4 hours of frantic paddling and ballet like balance as cross waves hit out of the blue and the winds threatened to flip a yak up if the bow got too airborne...

So find something which intrigues yet scares you and go for it. Find somebody who is into it already and wants you to have a go of it...

It doesn't have to be dangerous, but it helps a little...

...it could be an archery range, a blacksmith DIY inclusive community that has open days, or even a charity which does something special for the at most in need in your community...

...point is, get out of your headspace and try to buddy up in it

.. have plans....plans or schedules you can't walk away from...

So an archery competition....or a blacksmithing comp where everything must be made from a single railway spike by the end of the day.... or just volunteer your spare time helping people in anything...

...your headspace will benefit from it....
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Melskie... You should hit the gym..

I´ll be your hairy slavic personal trainer..

Fashie.. Put on your spandex and come join us.

">

Anonymous

id like to see shen li's big ass in spandex

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369944 time=1593980054
id like to see shen li's big ass in spandex

">

I have, it's nice. :wink:

Anonymous

Have you thought about trying homemade wine or beer making? It can be quite an art.

Frood

Shen doesn't have an arse... It's a virtual reality booty only
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=370009 time=1593998649 user_id=1676
Shen doesn't have an arse... It's a virtual reality booty only

My ASS can be substituted for a protractor.

Frood

Shen's arse can be used as a carpentry level....
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

I quit on my own..

Its not impossible.

Melskie is a lightweight compared to a vodka belt gentleman like myself.

Berry Sweet

I quit on my own too...I quit for my kid.  Don't tell yourself, tomorrow, tell yourself, today is the day...and give yourself some boundaries.

Berry Sweet

Mel, how much alcohol can you consume in one sitting?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview