Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Should Odinson be banned?

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should Odinson be banned and for how long?

one day
0 (0%)
one week
1 (6.3%)
one month
0 (0%)
permanent
4 (25%)
he should not be banned
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Anonymous

I had a request to ban Odinson permanently..

I will discuss this with Romero, but I want to get some feedback from all of you..

I know we are a tiny little forum, so losing one poster no matter how objectionable their posts will be noticed.

Odinson

Ok ok I cool it down. I just said facts. You can find them in VF.

Shen Li in fact stabbed me in the back. I have never said anything about the asian women and their stuff before. I thought they are just attractive.

Anonymous

That immature cocksucker has grossly overstayed his welcome and should be banned immediately and permanently. He is VF material, not ACC.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"That immature cocksucker has grossly overstayed his welcome and should be banned immediately and permanently. He is VF material, not ACC.

I love you.  :D

jaysings

I hope he can be allowed to stay here as long as he stops making personal remarks on shen li and anyone having taken his curse before. I feel that,actually, he isn't a bad ass because he is always nice to me. so if he won't lapse into cursing people on here again, I hope shen li can give him a chance.

I enjoy peaceful, so I hope peace won't be spoiled

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"I hope he can be allowed to stay here as long as he stops making personal remarks on shen li and anyone having taken his curse before. I feel that,actually, he isn't a bad ass because he is always nice to me. so if he won't lapse into cursing people on here again, I hope shen li can give him a chance.

No worries. I´m just working through this thing.  :D  :D  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"I hope he can be allowed to stay here as long as he stops making personal remarks on shen li and anyone having taken his curse before. I feel that,actually, he isn't a bad ass because he is always nice to me. so if he won't lapse into cursing people on here again, I hope shen li can give him a chance.

Thank you for your opinion Jaysings, I appreciate it..

But, Odinson has been warned before and only complied with Romero and I's request to be civil for a short time..

Still, I am willing to allow him to stay if he watches the extreme personal attacks.

cc

I'm not overly concerned about personal attacks but the blatant racism is what I don't like ... not sure if I saw it here or on mb as I usually pay no attention
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

I agree with cc but that also goes hand in hand with his attacks on Shen Li, her husband and her child. Shen is a big tough girl and can handle herself but the blatantly racist insinuation that her husband is somehow inferior because of his race is absolutely unacceptable. It all smacks of obsessive jealously to me and IMHO there is NO place for that kind of weird childish and distrubing crap around here or anywhere for that matter.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"I agree with cc but that also goes hand in hand with his attacks on Shen Li, her husband and her child. Shen is a big tough girl and can handle herself but the blatantly racist insinuation that her husband is somehow inferior because of his race is absolutely unacceptable. It all smacks of obsessive jealously to me and IMHO there is NO place for that kind of weird childish and distrubing crap around here or anywhere for that matter.

She is a big dumb girl. He is inferior.  UFC likes a unconcious nigger.

The reign of niggers is OVER!  Their succes is a lie anyway.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"I agree with cc but that also goes hand in hand with his attacks on Shen Li, her husband and her child. Shen is a big tough girl and can handle herself but the blatantly racist insinuation that her husband is somehow inferior because of his race is absolutely unacceptable. It all smacks of obsessive jealously to me and IMHO there is NO place for that kind of weird childish and distrubing crap around here or anywhere for that matter.

Okay, I changed my mind. WILL Somebody PLEASE perma-ban this racist/sexist asshole.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Yea you females would have us plunge into the darkness... "oh the dark male is so lovely" and for that you crash our whole economy. All of you white females should just die.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Okay, I changed my mind. WILL Somebody PLEASE perma-ban this racist/sexist asshole.

For telling the truth? It hurts?

Odinson

The coon loving is OVER!

No more loving their dicks or sports skills... They are being annihilated in sports.

We males can rely on your female support... :D

You are a gash.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

For telling the truth? It hurts?

The only thing that "hurts" is watching you make a complete ass out of yourself. It's rather painful to watch. :(

You need to be banned. If I was a more optimistic person I would hope that when you finally wake up from your drunken rage you will realize how ignorant you are but I'm not going to be holding my breath on that one.