The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

I miss Blurt

Started by Erica Mena, August 11, 2020, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375859 time=1597522048 user_id=1974
https://www.tourismvictoria.com/see-do/activities-attractions/golf-victoria">Tourism Victoria: Golf Victoria

Awesome. As I said, it's looking like I won't be able to go to Florida this January. I will need a domestic alternative.

Blurt

Well, to be honest, January's not the best time to come here. It's our coldest month, with the mercury hovering around the 0 mark and much rain and gray skies beside.

I'm guessing you'll be skipping the holes this year.  :sad:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

There's always mini golf or carpet bowls:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR02gffPV2ufmBZvx5GvYHbHiI0EokS4l91og&usqp=CAU">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=375804 time=1597482209
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=375770 time=1597458083 user_id=2015
We are not leaving Canada because of the changing demographics. Winnipeg is now 10% Filipino by the way. We are leaving because this country has been bought by rich international progs. They will stop at nothing to destroy the working middle class way of life. I'm freer in Panama. That and it's expensive here. And of course the weather sucks.

The grass is always greener...  

Not that I give a shit where you move to when you retire, but how is Panama freer?

If you do not give a shit, don't ask old Jock to answer your question. We do not give a shit either about your lack of a life in some little Filipino infested multicultural city, but you keep telling us about it anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=375873 time=1597524086 user_id=1689
We are not leaving Canada because of the changing demographics. Winnipeg is now 10% Filipino by the way. We are leaving because this country has been bought by rich international progs. They will stop at nothing to destroy the working middle class way of life. I'm freer in Panama. That and it's expensive here. And of course the weather sucks.

Not that I give a shit where you move to when you retire, but how is Panama freer?

If you do not give a shit, don't ask old Jock to answer your question. We do not give a shit either about your lack of a life in some little Filipino infested multicultural city, but you keep telling us about it anyway.

Mel should pay us for being his laymen shrinks. Nobody else would listen to his idiotic crybaby gibberish for free. So, should we.

Anonymous

Try to keep on track, you retarded goof.  I asked a simple question, but since Cock Jockey is even more retarded than you, of course it was a waste of time to ask such a simple question in a forum filled with tards like this one is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=375906 time=1597537810 user_id=2015

Mel should pay us for being his laymen shrinks. Nobody else would listen to his idiotic crybaby gibberish for free. So, should we.

lol, no we shouldn't IHJ..

I'll send him a bill.

:laugh:

cc

OK. And you get 50% off the top as owner and collector

We can divvy up the balance

I don't deserve a big chunk. I don't think I helped much
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375926 time=1597546724 user_id=88

The bill will include a notice that non payment will result in the closure of our vitual couch.

Anonymous

You morons should be paying me.  A couple of my shitposts keeps you clowns entertained for days.  I should be the one collecting...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375928 time=1597546899 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=375926 time=1597546724 user_id=88

The bill will include a notice that non payment will result in the closure of our vitual couch.

Whatever you are charging that idiotic mess, it's not nearly enough.

cc

OK, low level entertainment value is not high, but I'd be for a small discount
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=375930 time=1597547140 user_id=2015
Whatever you are charging that idiotic mess, it's not nearly enough.

You are nothing but a broken, repetitive, humourless record.  I'm sure your wife and co-workers secretly despise you.  I'm sure everyone in your life does.  It's why you want to run away to some third world shithole, and get defensive when posters ask why.

No other forum would coddle boring and repetitive posters like you, since you add nothing of benefit.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375931 time=1597547158 user_id=88
OK, low level entertainment value is not high, but I'd be for a small discount

True, CERB is coming to an end, so the lazy useless moron will  have to buy his own beer.

Blurt

Quote from: Mel post_id=375933 time=1597547325

No other forum would coddle boring and repetitive posters like you, since you add nothing of benefit.

:MG_216:

The irony just punched me in the face and broke my nose.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview