Replies: 10353
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:53:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Drove up to Mt. Sentinel today...

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2020, 07:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Oh for fuck sakes Renee. When did you turn into a touchy feely white libtard. If this place is too harsh for that weak little homo, than stay the fuck away.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=376670 time=1597947488 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=376668 time=1597947073 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=376665 time=1597945757 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=376664 time=1597945419 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=376653 time=1597941839 user_id=114
Renee, and cc, it seems both of you have studied Mel more than I have. I do not have the time nor the interest to indulge any poster's desperate alcohol driven pleas for attention.

It's not a matter of study. I've posted on the same forums with Mel for a long time. At one time he was a very viable poster. When he talks about having decent or productive convos he is correct. But things were also different back then and intelligent conversation was easy to find. In reality Mel took a nose dive when his woman flew the coupe. I believe that's what pushed him over the edge. Until that point he was effectively covering up his issues and maintaining a visible semblance of emotional normalcy.

I fully understand where he comes from because when a heart breaking and life changing blow like that hits, you better be a strong individual with little or no baggage. If you aren't, its going to leave a mark and some people don't have the constitutional wherewithal to make that mark go away.

I'm not saying I condone the way he behaves at times because he is a total asshat, but I am saying is that I can see why.

Oh, the poor little baby. My heart bleeds for the weak little shit. As Gordy would say, harden the fuck up.

You know sometimes we have to stop and look at people  on these forums like they are human beings and not just words on a screen. Those words conjure up images of what we want to see even if they are completely wrong.

BTW, the next dog eating joke you spew I'm going to fire bomb your fucking house...Now go and grease the axle on your rickshaw. It will make it easier for you to pull my fat white ass around. And remember I didn't have to give you that little life hack but I'm a nice person and contrary to common belief, I don't like to use the whip.

Fuck that. He's a whining little girl trapped inside the body of a short middle aged man who looks like a bloodclot. He reminds me of Hornung who used to come here and whine how he is a victim. If that delicate little flower Mel, finds this place too harsh for him, he should find a safer hobby. Perhaps joining casturd's bird watching group.

Renee, stop babying the little girl.

So are you going to give me a ride or not? :sneaky2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=376673 time=1597948436 user_id=156Now saying the world would be a better place without them is rather harsh. After all they are people. They're someone's son, daughter, child, etc.

It's not like they are fucken Chinese or some shit.  :nea:

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Iron Chink" post_id=376675 time=1597948674
Oh for fuck sakes Renee. When did you turn into a touchy feely white libtard. If this place is to harsh for that weak little homo, than stay the fuck away.

Excuse me but I'm still on the clock. It's too hard to move in and out of character so this is what you get.

Deal with it until after 5 EST or go get fucked.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376615 time=1597928469 user_id=3254
Every sober person is stupid according to Mel.

:crazy:

VF did not put up with his repetitive spam night after night and you shouldn't either. If it was up to me, I would turn off guest posting before I went to bed. I would turn it back on after eight am.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=376681 time=1597951433 user_id=2015
...... If it was up to me, I would turn off guest posting before I went to bed. I would turn it back on after eight am.

Might not be a bad idea. Fash doesn't need nor deserve  that hassle  .. yet she is kind enough to want unregistereds to post here

As we all know "guest" posting means someone cannot be stopped - assuming proxies get's around IP blocks without very complex and specialized software

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376684 time=1597952064 user_id=88
Might not be a bad idea. Fash doesn't need nor deserve  that hassle

As we all know "guest" posting means someone cannot be stopped - assuming proxies get's around IP blocks

She has done it before. I think she should make it a daily before bed ritual.

cc

I know we would all be good with that - if Fash is good with it

In fact, if he or anyone gets out of control earlier, just turn it off right then till morning

Anonymous

And yet you criticised Mel when he shut his forum down because of spamming by blurt, blurts brother and renee

cc

Bullshit .. I did not even know he did that .

I never gave a damn about his stupid cesspool

. and I'm sure Blurt will survive  .. "if" he actually did that :laugh:

Anonymous

Y'all all called him mister lockdown and now you want to do the same thing

cc

Bullshit

Quote from: "A very wise person"Bullshit .. I did not even know he did that .

I never gave a damn about his stupid

Be careful, or I'll troll you like I troll him

Anonymous

Quote from: Barstard post_id=376691 time=1597954624
Y'all all called him mister lockdown and now you want to do the same thing

The hypocrisy amongst this bunch is quite hilarious.

That's Entertainment!

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376694 time=1597955158 user_id=88
Hi mel!!

WAZZUP?

You are so utterly fucking clueless it is hilarious.  :laugh:

Better check under your bed as he might be there. We know he is firmly entrenched in your wee little mind.

LOL   :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview