The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

When the going gets tough.....

Started by Obvious Li, November 17, 2013, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"He means brothers as in African Americans, Fash!

I think it's great that there are Americans playing in the CFL. They're good players and have really added to the game.

I'll be rooting for the Roughriders. A Western team and they're hosting. Some of the best fans in the world. I see lots of them around whenever Saskatchewan is in town.

well Homy.....there may be hope for you yet........next time you're out here let me know....i'll make sure no harm befalls you............. :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"He means brothers as in African Americans, Fash!

I think it's great that there are Americans playing in the CFL. They're good players and have really added to the game.

I'll be rooting for the Roughriders. A Western team and they're hosting. Some of the best fans in the world. I see lots of them around whenever Saskatchewan is in town.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I am not really into sports, but I think it's great the team hosting it is in the finals. For that reason alone, go RR.

cc

Gotta go with the Cats. Used to go to their games sometimes and knew some of the players at a casual party level
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Gotta go with the Cats. Used to go to their games sometimes and knew some of the players at a casual party level

Aha, the truth comes out...CC was a Ticats groupie. ;)

Anonymous

I don't know, tabbies I guess. [size=50]Yayyyyyyyyyy[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't know, tabbies I guess. [size=50]Yayyyyyyyyyy[/size]

first voting liberal and then against riders.....you are seriously pissing me off faggot

Obvious Li

rider nation is awseome........actually 9 players on the team from saskatchewan small towns....what an experience for them.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"rider nation is awseome........actually 9 players on the team from saskatchewan small towns....what an experience for them.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=200]Congratulations Saskatchewan Rough Riders!![/size]