She will prolly get over "holding back" and being coy  as time goes on
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=378903 time=1599155272 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=378900 time=1599154415 user_id=114
Don't hold back Renee. What do you really think of him. :laugh3:
Like all of us, Renee is a work in progress

She will prolly get over "holding back" and being coy  as time goes on

I'm waiting for her to come out of her shell.

:laugh:

Renee

You know people, believe it or not I used to be painfully shy. I was frightened of everything and never made a sound for fear that someone would notice me and try to talk to me. For the first 7 years of my life I never left my mother's side. She probably thought I was a tumor on her leg... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=378917 time=1599162415 user_id=156
You know people, believe it or not I used to be painfully shy. I was frightened of everything and never made a sound for fear that someone would notice me and try to talk to me. For the first 7 years of my life I never left my mother's side. She probably thought I was a tumor on her leg... :laugh3:

I was just teasing you a little Renee..

ac_smile

I never used to get involved in these highly charged issues, but it's impossible to stay neutral when it's being forced on us.

Gaon

There is a family in our building that owns a pug. It is more intimidating than Matthew Banta.
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

These aren't  even protests anymore...its just an excuse to be violent and damage things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=379011 time=1599188607 user_id=164
These aren't  even protests anymore...its just an excuse to be violent and damage things.

Kid, it's been like that from the start.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=379015 time=1599188936 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=379011 time=1599188607 user_id=164

Kid, it's been like that from the start.

True.  But it's getting way out of hand lately...and then there's people who are part of no group but are just there for the destruction and entertainment.

cc

Yes .. first day was as awful and currently the same all along

It's just that many news sources called it "protests" ... and did HIDE the violence

Berry Sweet

Quote from: cc post_id=378652 time=1599081258 user_id=88

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/09/1862/1048/matthew-banta-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

Kinda looks like Eds but more pimples and black hair.

cc

lol

The destroyers are BLM & especially antifa .. . all organized and directed as to exactly what to do

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=379030 time=1599192565 user_id=164
Quote from: cc post_id=378652 time=1599081258 user_id=88

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/09/1862/1048/matthew-banta-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

Kinda looks like Eds but more pimples and black hair.

Have you seen a picture of Eddie the chug?

Berry Sweet

There was a thread a few years ago, Eddie posted a picture he took of some pizza place he liked...the pic showed the outside canopy and eds reflection in the window....some gimpy skinny guy with ankles smaller than woman's...I'd  say 5"9"...  greasy,  messy black hair that resembled a choppy mullet...you could see the side of his face from the phone...he was very pale and pimple....he looked like he just came out of alley from peeping and wanking all night. Almost similar to guy in the pic.

He insisted it wasn't him....I guess his brain must've short circuited at the time.

He's  nothing to write home about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=379049 time=1599201520 user_id=164
There was a thread a few years ago, Eddie posted a picture he took of some pizza place he liked...the pic showed the outside canopy and eds reflection in the window....some gimpy skinny guy with ankles smaller than woman's...I'd  say 5"9"...  greasy,  messy black hair that resembled a choppy mullet...you could see the side of his face from the phone...he was very pale and pimple....he looked like he just came out of alley from peeping and wanking all night. Almost similar to guy in the pic.

He insisted it wasn't him....I guess his brain must've short circuited at the time.

He's  nothing to write home about.

What an idiot. And I'm sure that little Antifa freak does look like Edweird. A heroin ho on Hastings would turn him Eddie down.

Odinson