Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Learn chinese in 5 minutes.

Started by keeper, November 24, 2013, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Congratulations jaysings, I know you will be very successful.

the faculty of science in UBC requires applicants to satisfy the admission with physics 12 in high-school which is exactly what I haven't taken. Not even physics 11. I have to spend 4 more months to study physics until finishing 12 with marks more than 80%

I'm not afraid of studying physics but of wasting time to study. to study pre-veterinary course in U of SA seems easier than in UBC. If it is really so after I consulted to the adviser in U of SA, I'll move to SA by March next year.

Personally, I enjoyed physics in high school.

I didn't expect that the major about Biology that I'm gonna study has something to do with physics. I thought that the pre-vet course didn't require physics.

keeper

Jaysings, I read your posts and it looks to me you have the English pretty much down pat. Is it hard to verbalize English as apposed to writing it. I mean as I type im saying the words out loud. <--- okay that was weird.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Jaysings, I read your posts and it looks to me you have the English pretty much down pat. Is it hard to verbalize English as apposed to writing it. I mean as I type im saying the words out loud. <--- okay that was weird.

Jay's doing fine.

jaysings

Quote from: "Keeper"Jaysings, I read your posts and it looks to me you have the English pretty much down pat. Is it hard to verbalize English as apposed to writing it. I mean as I type im saying the words out loud. <--- okay that was weird.

that's the common issue in every English learner. I haven't handled this way that well as u do because my speaking is much slower than writing.

Anonymous

I need to finish 3 years university life for prerequisite programs before transferring to U of Saskatchewan for veterinary medicine program

I've determined to be a vet, so nothing will change my plan

the faculty of science in UBC requires applicants to satisfy the admission with physics 12 in high-school which is exactly what I haven't taken. Not even physics 11. I have to spend 4 more months to study physics until finishing 12 with marks more than 80%

I'm not afraid of studying physics but of wasting time to study. to study pre-veterinary course in U of SA seems easier than in UBC. If it is really so after I consulted to the adviser in U of SA, I'll move to SA by March next year.

Why is physics mandatory jaysings?

jaysings

I don't know either. :?

Odinson

Physics = women.

Yea I was good at it. ;)

Anonymous

I don't know either. :?

Oh really jaysings?

Rambo Wong

Why to gwailo's want to learn Chinese language ? Are they trying to take our women ? What are they up to ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Why to gwailo's want to learn Chinese language ? Are they trying to take our women ? What are they up to ?

How's the search for a blonde with big boobs going loser?

Romero

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Why to gwailo's want to learn Chinese language ? Are they trying to take our women ? What are they up to ?

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Should we allow people to enter Canada who refer to us as GWAILO ?

Curious. Only Gary Oak and Rambo Wong use the term "gwailo" and they both put spaces between question marks and the ends of sentences.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"How's the search for a blonde with big boobs going loser?
Not vewy weww.

Ewebowy has  a "No Whambos Awowed " special wok on their doowr
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Should we allow people to enter Canada who refer to us as GWAILO ?

Curious. Only Gary Oak and Rambo Wong use the term "gwailo" and they both put spaces between question marks and the ends of sentences.

Common Cantonese term. The space thing, don't know and don't care. RW's posts are retarded.

Odinson

Maybe that chubby asian boy whom I spotted awhile ago was Hornung.. We got plenty of blondes here but they are about a foot taller than him. That is why he looked so sad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Maybe that chubby asian boy whom I spotted awhile ago was Hornung.. We got plenty of blondes here but they are about a foot taller than him. That is why he looked so sad.

Unless you live in Richmond, the chances of that are zilch.