The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I Took a Look at the Incel Forum(VF)

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2020, 04:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

It was not worth my time to participate at VF. I would make an effort to post a thought out reply only to have it buried under Seamajor's incoherent spam.
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

The better posters at VF have lives, families,  kids, jobs and hobbies...taking time out for summer activities...I'm  sure it will pick up in the fall and winter when most normal people spend more time indoors due to cold and yucky weather.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=379000 time=1599186549 user_id=164
The better posters at VF have lives, families,  kids, jobs and hobbies...taking time out for summer activities...I'm  sure it will pick up in the fall and winter when most normal people spend more time indoors due to cold and yucky weather.

I beg to differ Ber. All forums have shed posters, but none to the degree VF has. Having all the retarded incels on one board only hastens it's demise. They should be restricted to Mel's bored.

cc

"Mel's bored" is right .. his board doesn't even get many slugs  .  and any there are full bore slugs
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=379003 time=1599187223 user_id=88
"Mel's bored" is right .. his board doesn't even get many slugs  .  and any there are full bore slugs

It is the perfect remedial forum for the likes of Seamoron, Joe, Scouse and Edweird.

Berry Sweet

He made such a big deal about having his own forum and he's done nothing to try gain posters or even fix it up.

Berry Sweet

Looks about time for Mel to wake up....a few shots of vodka surprise, chug back a couple beers and fire up the dial-up....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=379006 time=1599187664 user_id=164
He made such a big deal about having his own forum and he's done nothing to try gain posters or even fix it up.

He was briefly a mod on a forum that has been gone for over a decade. That was the highlight of his life.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bored to Tears" post_id=378923 time=1599164502
It is a sanctuary for the five forum killing retards. That would be Seamoron, Scouse, Edwardo the retardo, Virgin Joe, and no life Mel.

Those imbeciles provide 95% of content, if you call their repetitive vapid spam content. No good poster will ever make that place their home forum again. It used to be a fun and lively place. The five incel imbeciles killed it. Good move evs.  :negative:

Ah, the bonehead butthurt brigade. If you have them, your forum will be a place any admin would be proud of. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Forum Refugee" post_id=379022 time=1599190697
It is a sanctuary for the five forum killing retards. That would be Seamoron, Scouse, Edwardo the retardo, Virgin Joe, and no life Mel.

Those imbeciles provide 95% of content, if you call their repetitive vapid spam content. No good poster will ever make that place their home forum again. It used to be a fun and lively place. The five incel imbeciles killed it. Good move evs.  :negative:

Ah, the bonehead butthurt brigade. If you have them, your forum will be a place any admin would be proud of. ac_lmfao

All of them have posted here..

Three of the five have done things that would get them instantly banned by any forum owner..

A fourth one has never done anything here, but he has done so much on another forum his presence causes revulsion among posters here..

And then there is Mel who wants to be banned because he's not man enough to leave on his own.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=379024 time=1599191235 user_id=3254

Three of the five have done things that would get them instantly banned by any forum owner..

A fourth one has never done anything here, but he has done so much on another forum his presence causes revulsion among posters here..

And then there is Mel who wants to be banned because he's not man enough to leave on his own.

What pathetic lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=379026 time=1599191800 user_id=1689
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=379024 time=1599191235 user_id=3254

What pathetic lot.

Yes, we are. We're creepy as fuck too.

Anonymous

I produce almost as much liquid from my eyes as I do my ass.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview