The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Raise your hand....

Started by keeper, November 29, 2013, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"I can't ignore him because I'm on watch, but I understand. People don't need to see most of his crap and it does deserve to be ignored. It is mostly bullshit.

Yet you know what I can't help thinking? He needs our help. He's practically crying out for it.

You know how Odie hates others? What he claims about them isn't really true, is it? They're all pretty much imaginary. Well, it is he who has become one of them. Racist and sexist.

He wouldn't have the guts to say these kind of things in real life. But having these feelings are a sign of insecurity and weakness.

I do feel sympathy for him to an extent Romero..

He writes some of the most dreadful things I have ever read..

But I do think he is trying to reach out to us in some twisted way..

I know it's hard, but he should be pitied.

I thought it, u said it. I hope he can get along with some of us.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Ahhhh, the poor little Lapland lunatic needs a fucking hug.  :roll:

:D HavenĀ“t quite been the same after the shit hit the fan.  :lol: A white devil..

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"I can't ignore him because I'm on watch, but I understand. People don't need to see most of his crap and it does deserve to be ignored. It is mostly bullshit.

Yet you know what I can't help thinking? He needs our help. He's practically crying out for it.

You know how Odie hates others? What he claims about them isn't really true, is it? They're all pretty much imaginary. Well, it is he who has become one of them. Racist and sexist.

He wouldn't have the guts to say these kind of things in real life. But having these feelings are a sign of insecurity and weakness.

Set your pity aside with this male.

I have done shit that leads me straight to hell.

There is no redemption for me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

If our Lord Jesus can change the heart of Saul of Tarsus, anything is possible.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

If our Lord Jesus can change the heart of Saul of Tarsus, anything is possible.

Not after this. I will live with this crap for the rest of my days...

Chickenfeets

behave yourself this time fuckhead or you will be gone again like white on rice...

Mr. Obvious li you need healing too. I am not a fuckhead.

Wash your mouth with Sunlight.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"behave yourself this time fuckhead or you will be gone again like white on rice...

Mr. Obvious li you need healing too. I am not a fuckhead.

Wash your mouth with Sunlight.

no need to talk shit.....just play by the rules.. :geek:

Chickenfeets

What are the rules?

Agree with Obvious li or trouble?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"What are the rules?

now you're getting it......

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

Fashy why are you like this? You know, you remind me of this girl I knew in Middle School.

I felt so bad for her, She had a heart of gold but everyone treated her like dirt.

This one day she was eating lunch and this guy goes sits down says omg those fries look sooo good, takes one eats it, she says do you want them. He takes her fries slobs them down with his friends, While shes sitting there right next to her they make fun of her. Next day same thing. I just don't understand people?

I know its the Christian thing to do to forgive but isn't there a line? You forgive people way to easy when they don't deserve it.

Anonymous

Yes, and we all have to follow this rule like to the letter. ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes, and we all have to follow this rule like to the letter. ;)

if you want Santa to be good to you i suggest you follow it faithfully and with exuberation....just sayin..... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Fashy why are you like this? You know, you remind me of this girl I knew in Middle School.

I felt so bad for her, She had a heart of gold but everyone treated her like dirt.

This one day she was eating lunch and this guy goes sits down says omg those fries look sooo good, takes one eats it, she says do you want them. He takes her fries slobs them down with his friends, While shes sitting there right next to her they make fun of her. Next day same thing. I just don't understand people?

I know its the Christian thing to do to forgive but isn't there a line? You forgive people way to easy when they don't deserve it.

Hello Keeper, my forgiveness is finite..

I wish I was a bottomless well, but I do have my limits..

I will try to be as patient and understanding as I can with Odinson, but I also have to take into account the other posters in our little forum like yourself..

It is a balancing act Keeper.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"

Hello Keeper, my forgiveness is finite..

I wish I was a bottomless well, but I do have my limits..

I will try to be as patient and understanding as I can with Odinson, but I also have to take into account the other posters in our little forum like yourself..

It is a balancing act Keeper.

You are a fine lady fashie. But do not try to redeem me through christian values. I slaughtered them. I took my knife and hacked them into pieces with anger. None of them survived.