The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Am I Losing my Mind?

Started by Annie, December 03, 2013, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
That may be true, but isn't it true of all spoiled kids?

I never got anything from my parents.

My father dumped me into the wilderness to man up.

so how did that work out for you odi ????????

I think Odinson should have been a fiction writer.

Odinson

Anonymous

That may be true, but isn't it true of all spoiled kids?

You have a cutting wit Mr. Obvious Li..

In this case, I think it was warranted.

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"Hi Blue! How are you? :-)

http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/wet-kiss-smiley.gif">

good here today :) hope you are.

Odinson

You have a cutting wit Mr. Obvious Li..

In this case, I think it was warranted.

Just low on meds, fash. Got this need not to be civil.

Frost

I almost lost my mind once till I figured out I just left it on the nightstand years later  :lol:

Annie

Not too bad here, Blue. Got quite cold in the house last few days, cranked the heat up this morning and it's still cold. Thank goodness for extra socks, slippers, sweaters, house coats, blankets and hot chocolate!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Not too bad here, Blue. Got quite cold in the house last few days, cranked the heat up this morning and it's still cold. Thank goodness for extra socks, slippers, sweaters, house coats, blankets and hot chocolate!

It is so cold in Calgary right now Ms. Annie..

What is it like in Vancouver presently?

Annie

It's down to minus 17 with the wind chill in many areas. At night they said it gets down to even more in areas! It isn't really but the wind makes it! I hope anyone outside has the means to be inside right now. And outside pets and animals, I feel bad for them too :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

It's good it isn't freezing rain, there would be a lot more accidents on the roads with black ice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's down to minus 17 with the wind chill in many areas. At night they said it gets down to even more in areas! It isn't really but the wind makes it! I hope anyone outside has the means to be inside right now. And outside pets and animals, I feel bad for them too :-(

Romero, posted the temperatures for Edmonton and they seemed lower than normal for Vancouver, but I wish we could trade weather.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's good it isn't freezing rain, there would be a lot more accidents on the roads with black ice.

Freezing rain is so dangerous Ms. Annie..

Last weekend was quite mild as I was in downtown Calgary tending the kettle for the Salvation Army and I wasn't cold at all..

I will be doing the same thing again tomorrow and I have to be honest the thought of spending four hours outside frightens me..

If anyone is in downtown Calgary tomorrow and sees a frozen little Asian lady beside a kettle, please thaw me out with a hot chocolate.

:lol:

Romero

:lol:

That's so nice you're helping out with the Salvation Army, Fash!

Annie

Aww Fash, that's so nice of you to give your time to help charity this time of year. If I lived near, I would totally bring you a nice big cup of hot chocolate!  There's a couple of guys working on a fence in our neighborhood who were just freezing cold, I felt so bad for them. Hubby and I were just about to bring them hot chocolate when they packed up and went home. I would not want to be outside in this weather for very long! I get head aches when my head gets cold and sometimes they are migraines that last for days :-(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Aww Fash, that's so nice of you to give your time to help charity this time of year. If I lived near, I would totally bring you a nice big cup of hot chocolate!  There's a couple of guys working on a fence in our neighborhood who were just freezing cold, I felt so bad for them. Hubby and I were just about to bring them hot chocolate when they packed up and went home. I would not want to be outside in this weather for very long! I get head aches when my head gets cold and sometimes they are migraines that last for days :-(

I love doing it Ms. Annie and the people are so nice..

We have locations in the malls too, but I prefer not to take them away from elderly people that may have health problems or cannot stand for too long..

Good for you Ms. Annie doing a nice thing for the construction workers.

:D