The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 20, 2024, 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Am I Losing my Mind?

Started by Annie, December 03, 2013, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie":oops:

It was a compliment.

keeper

Annie , i know Windows has a password saver, Maybe, by mistake you click "yes save password" for memebe forum because that's the only way your puter can log in with out YOU typing it in after you log out, That or its someone at home doing it. Anne run a scan for a key logger, maybe someone installed it? Blue has a good site for you to check i think.

Now as for your Avatar being deleted, The mods can only do it. Big mouth deleted mine because she cant comprehend the difference between a fucking doll and a real life baby, she even warned me about the 2 girls kissing but she can post women's nipples and tits, 2 faced hypocrite.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Annie , i know Windows has a password saver, Maybe, by mistake you click "yes save password" for memebe forum because that's the only way your puter can log in with out YOU typing it in after you log out, That or its someone at home doing it. Anne run a scan for a key logger, maybe someone installed it? Blue has a good site for you to check i think.

Now as for your Avatar being deleted, The mods can only do it. Big mouth deleted mine because she cant comprehend the difference between a fucking doll and a real life baby, she even warned me about the 2 girls kissing but she can post women's nipples and tits, 2 faced hypocrite.

Vesna is a nasty two-faced hypocrite, who doesn't know that? She looks down her hyper racist intolerant nose at Zetsu and I if we talk about success, but when her fat white friend ghost brags about her cash she says nothing. I have never known anyone on the internet I wanted to punch out as much as that twat Vesna.

keeper

why do you call her vesna? is that her name?

Annie

I'll check my computer for a key logger, I did take my computer in a while back but I don't think the guy would bother putting a that on my computer, I'm a pretty boring person LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Annie , i know Windows has a password saver, Maybe, by mistake you click "yes save password" for memebe forum because that's the only way your puter can log in with out YOU typing it in after you log out, That or its someone at home doing it. Anne run a scan for a key logger, maybe someone installed it? Blue has a good site for you to check i think.

Vesna is a nasty two-faced hypocrite, who doesn't know that? She looks down her hyper racist intolerant nose at Zetsu and I if we talk about success, but when her fat white friend ghost brags about her cash she says nothing. I have never known anyone on the internet I wanted to punch out as much as that twat Vesna.

All white women are hidden racists... That´s just how it is.

Atleast I say it outloud in public. They use the same racial slurs in private even when they are bedding other races of males.

I just care if another man can beat me down in combat.

Females compete in another way.

Odinson

Being tolerant and helping is silent racism. When you think that they are in need of help, is thinking that they are inferior.

Annie

Windows password saver, that's a possibility, that thing seems to pop up sometimes. I wonder..... thanks for all the advice everyone, sooner or later I'll get to the bottom of this! :-D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

How do I check if password saver in Windows has it saved?

keeper

And when i rented a movie from Block buster 2 years ago i didnt think that little Prick behind the counter would put a Debit Card swipe on the debit machine so he could steal people money either lol. I have learnt my lesson and i will not be a victim of identity theft again. me puter is fort Knox baby

I trust no one. EVER!

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"How do I check if password saver in Windows has it saved?

what browser do you use? Firefox?

keeper

http://www.lytebyte.com/2007/06/20/how-to-enable-and-disable-password-manager-in-firefox/">http://www.lytebyte.com/2007/06/20/how- ... n-firefox/">http://www.lytebyte.com/2007/06/20/how-to-enable-and-disable-password-manager-in-firefox/

This is for Firefox

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"How do I check if password saver in Windows has it saved?

Depends on the browser but accessories and security with firefox.

Annie

I just checked and nope it's not ticked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"And when i rented a movie from Block buster 2 years ago i didnt think that little Prick behind the counter would put a Debit Card swipe on the debit machine so he could steal people money either lol. I have learnt my lesson and i will not be a victim of identity theft again. me puter is fort Knox baby

I trust no one. EVER!

Blockbuster?? I thought they were gone years ago?