Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Cheating puts Biden in the white house

Started by Anonymous, November 05, 2020, 12:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEnzo

Anonymous

Isn't it strange that only walk in voters got their ballots disqualified.

Lawsuit Seeks Remedy for Rejection of 'Sharpie' Voters' Ballots in Arizona

Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF)-backed attorneys are headed to court after filing a suit representing an unknown number of Arizona voters whose ballots were rejected after being filled out with Sharpie markers that election officials told them to use.

The suit was prompted by events like those described in a statement to the Superior Court of Arizona for Maricopa County that was obtained Nov. 5 by The Epoch Times.

In the statement, poll worker Joshua Banko of Scottsdale said that "starting at the very beginning of the day, voters began experiencing problems feeding their ballots into the tabulation machine. This caused significant delays in voting and lasted throughout the day."

Banko said the device was "telling me that it was detecting errant or extraneous lines outside of the voting section of the ballot. However, in my presence, many voters showed their ballot to the elections marshal and the site inspector to demonstrate that there were no errant marks on their ballot.

"Ballots that were rejected by one machine were tried on the other tabulation machine and in different orientations, always without success. For these reasons, I believe that the issue was caused by the use of Sharpies at the polling location."

While it isn't known how many voters experienced the problems described by Banko, he estimated that at least 80 percent of those who tried to vote in his location were affected.

"There was a steady flow of voters through the location all day with long lines all day," Banko said. His day at the polling station began at 5:30 a.m. and continued into the evening, he said.

The PILF suit is intended to cover those who come forward who were "similarly impacted."

Maricopa County resident Laurie Aquilera said in the suit that she "was provided with a Sharpie by the poll workers with which to mark her ballot. Plaintiff completed her ballot with the provided Sharpie. While completing it, she noticed that the ink was bleeding through."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/legal-foundation-seeks-remedy-for-rejection-of-sharpie-voters-ballots-in-arizona_3567046.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-11-06">https://www.theepochtimes.com/legal-fou ... 2020-11-06">https://www.theepochtimes.com/legal-foundation-seeks-remedy-for-rejection-of-sharpie-voters-ballots-in-arizona_3567046.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-11-06

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=389426 time=1604672774 user_id=3222
Lol. Biden wins fair and square!

If it was fair and square, observers would not be sent home while 120,000 ballots were mysteriously found which flipped Wisconsin. If it was fair and square the votes of the deceased and non residents would not have been counted in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia. If it was fair and square, court orders ensuring GOP observers be allowed to scrutinize ballot counting in Pennsylvania would have been enforced.

Don't worry, Biden will be in the white house until he resigns to let Harris have the job. But, let's face it, the urban Democratic Party machine is the most corrupt political party in the Western world, How do you think they stay in power for decades. They cheat.

Renee

Trump is yesterday's news.. The fix is in and it's all over but the crying.

I told you all that Trump would go down to "ballot harvesting". Now everyone is standing around scratching there heads, saying "how can this be"? You would have to have been deaf, dumb and blind not to see this coming.

The democraps have been perfecting this strategy since the Kennedy/Nixon election slowly expanding it's scope and blatancy with each election. Now there is a good possibility that the GOP may lose it's control over the Senate with this bullshit "run off" in Georiga..

"The Democrats probably stole Richard Nixon's 1960 presidential election by "finding" just enough votes in Richard Daley's Chicago and in Lyndon Johnson's Texas, fabricating them as fast as they could all night long until they had just enough to "elect" John Kennedy."

https://spectator.org/democrats-voter-fraud/">https://spectator.org/democrats-voter-fraud/

The link above provides some good insight to just how the democraps rely on this type of election tactic. It's invasive and growing with each passing election.

The Biden Administration will be the most illegitimate presidential administration in US history. But it matters not, and I'm right on this one too, mark my words...That mush mouthed moron is almost 80 years old, he is mentally addled and physically failing, he won't last 2 years under the riggers of the oval office. We will then get that Franken-faced, giggling, dumbass, testicle gargling, trampoline as a president.

Think it looks bleak now?...Wait until we have President Cum Guzzler in the center seat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

BEnzo

Lulzolulzolulz!

https://media.tenor.com/images/46c9c1ac2d73668880d4ead82d35cf57/tenor.gif">

Biden is ahead in GA too!

Ohhhh the pain...

Anonymous

Renee, I never disputed ballot harvesting would happen in this election. BEnzo seems fine with the urban Dem party machine rigging elections though.

BEnzo

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389430 time=1604673373 user_id=114

If it was fair and square, observers would not be sent home while 120,000 ballots were mysteriously found which flipped Wisconsin. If it was fair and square the votes of the deceased and non residents would not have been counted in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia. If it was fair and square, court orders ensuring GOP observers be allowed to scrutinize ballot counting in Pennsylvania would have been enforced.

Don't worry, Biden will be in the white house until he resigns to let Harris have the job. But, let's face it, the urban Democratic Party machine is the most corrupt political party in the Western world, How do you think they stay in power for decades. They cheat.

Keep your BS north of the border. Trump lawsuits are getting tossed like sharty trunks.

BEnzo

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389434 time=1604674141 user_id=114
Renee, I never disputed ballot harvesting would happen in this election. BEnzo seems fine with the urban Dem party machine rigging elections though.

Prove it.

Worry about your stock portfolio instead, better time spent for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=389435 time=1604674235 user_id=3222
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389430 time=1604673373 user_id=114

Keep your BS north of the border. Trump lawsuits are getting tossed like sharty trunks.

And the ones that he wins like having GOP observers in to keep an eye on the Dem machine as they find votes in Philadelphia are not being enforced.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=389431 time=1604673868 user_id=156

I told you all that Trump would go down to "ballot harvesting". Now everyone is standing around scratching there heads, saying "how can this be"? You would have to have been deaf, dumb and blind not to see this coming.

The democraps have been perfecting this strategy since the Kennedy/Nixon election slowly expanding it's scope and blatancy with each election. Now there is a good possibility that the GOP may lose it's control over the Senate with this bullshit "run off" in Georiga..

"The Democrats probably stole Richard Nixon's 1960 presidential election by "finding" just enough votes in Richard Daley's Chicago and in Lyndon Johnson's Texas, fabricating them as fast as they could all night long until they had just enough to "elect" John Kennedy."

https://spectator.org/democrats-voter-fraud/">https://spectator.org/democrats-voter-fraud/

The link above provides some good insight to just how the democraps rely on this type of election tactic. It's invasive and growing with each passing election.

The Biden Administration will be the most illegitimate presidential administration in US history. But it matters not, and I'm right on this one too, mark my words...That mush mouthed moron is almost 80 years old, he is mentally addled and physically failing, he won't last 2 years under the riggers of the oval office. We will then get that Franken-faced, giggling, dumbass, testicle gargling, trampoline as a president.

Think it looks bleak now?...Wait until we have President Cum Guzzler in the center seat.

I can't believe another election is being decided with ballots being found with no scrutineers around.

BEnzo

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389439 time=1604675022 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=389431 time=1604673868 user_id=156

I can't believe another election is being decided with ballots being found with no scrutineers around.

Hi Fash!  :tease:

https://media.tenor.com/images/7df65afeba941bd7de5da81f58610307/tenor.gif">

Renee

Just knowing that people like Benzo exist in this world makes it a shittier place.

I mean that with all sincerity, idiots like Benzo are dangerous children. Blue assed baboons who have no idea what the ramifications of their TDS will lead to.

As my father used to say..."This country is full of disconnected dummies who can't see 2 feet further than their own noses". As I get older I have come to realize just how right he is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=389352 time=1604601233 user_id=56
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389339 time=1604599997 user_id=114
Wisconsin had more ballots cast than there were people registered to vote.

I won't argue with this thread. Biden didn't win this election fair and square.

Pfft!

BEnzo

Quote from: Renee post_id=389445 time=1604676043 user_id=156

Just knowing that people like Benzo exist in this world makes it a shittier place.

I mean that with all sincerity, idiots like Benzo are dangerous children. Blue assed baboons who have no idea what the ramifications of their TDS will lead to.

As my father used to say..."This country is full of disconnected dummies who can't see 2 feet further than their own noses". As I get older I have come to realize just how right he is.

^^^Ohhhh boo hoo! OHhhhh the Orange man pain!

Look at it this way, lots of future material you can bitch about. 8 years worth.

Lulz

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=389445 time=1604676043 user_id=156

When I used to have an interest, alright an obsession with North America's fucked up politics, I used to get really pissed off at American money, from the Rockefellers, the TIDES Foundation and so on buying wins in our elections. That pales in comparison to the blatant, widespread fraud/voter suppression that is par for the course in Democratic controlled districts in the US in every election.

Biden's victory has about as much legitimacy as the recent re-election of Lukashenko in Belarus.