Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I Kinda Miss Instigator

Started by Anonymous, December 18, 2013, 12:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yeah, I know at one time he used to really get under my skin. Maybe it is the spirit of the season, but I occasionally miss his silliness. Nobody to call me a mongrel. Nobody to brag about his mansion. He was good for a laugh. :lol:

Odinson

So you capitulated to eves and now you miss instie...

Odinson

I´m away for 1 week and things go haywire...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"So you capitulated to eves and now you miss instie...

I am trying to tone down the cheapshots...for now anyway. Instigator was silly as hell, but he did add a little something to the community.

Odinson

Ok. You mongrel racetraiting bitch. You are a traitor to the a*lpha asian mankind! I have a mansion, 600 names in my facebook, company, kazillion bucks, 500 ferrari collection.

I´m 6ft tall! Asian men are studying to become CEOs whom get the ladies!

All hail a*lpha asian mankind! oorrraay..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Ok. You mongrel racetraiting bitch. You are a traitor to the a*lpha asian mankind! I have a mansion, 600 names in my facebook, company, kazillion bucks, 500 ferrari collection.

Nice try, but you are no instigator. He was the master of silliness.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Ok. You mongrel racetraiting bitch. You are a traitor to the a*lpha asian mankind! I have a mansion, 600 names in my facebook, company, kazillion bucks, 500 ferrari collection.

Nice try, but you are no instigator. He was the master of silliness.

I think I took the title of master of silliness when I got one of the AA males actually show up in here. He owns some kind of smokery factory so I guess he had too much money in his hands.

I think he was going to visit his friends in Denmark anyway..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, I know at one time he used to really get under my skin. Maybe it is the spirit of the season, but I occasionally miss his silliness. Nobody to call me a mongrel. Nobody to brag about his mansion. He was good for a laugh. :lol:

I am surprised that you would say that Shen Li..

:o

Instigator was very opposed to Asian women in interracial marriages with non Asian men..

He didn't have a problem with Asian men who married interracially though..

The constant use of the word "mongrel" was very insulting to me for obvious reasons..

It is Christmas and I wish him the very best of the season.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, I know at one time he used to really get under my skin. Maybe it is the spirit of the season, but I occasionally miss his silliness. Nobody to call me a mongrel. Nobody to brag about his mansion. He was good for a laugh. :lol:

I am surprised that you would say that Shen Li..

:o

Instigator was very opposed to Asian women in interracial marriages with non Asian men..

He didn't have a problem with Asian men who married interracially though..

The constant use of the word "mongrel" was very insulting to me for obvious reasons..

It is Christmas and I wish him the very best of the season.

Let you in on a little secret...he was trolling us. At first I thought he was some ranting mental case like horning too, but nothing could be further from the truth. He played us and played us well. He had some talent for sure.

cc

Agree. He was pure troll seeking reaction, quite different from a few just not bright types that actually mean what they say or at least mean to insult
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Agree. He was pure troll seeking reaction, quite different from a few just not bright types that actually mean what they say or at least mean to insult

Yep, he never went off his game, never got angry just stuck to the business of trolling. No personal malice whatsoever.

[size=150]COME BACK INSTIGATOR, I'M SORRY ABOUT MONGRELIZING THE EAST ASIAN RACE!!

[/size]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rambo Wong

Instigator left because of that racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head former moderator Shen Li's cyberbullying and spam lies about China.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Agree. He was pure troll seeking reaction, quite different from a few just not bright types that actually mean what they say or at least mean to insult

Yep, he never went off his game, never got angry just stuck to the business of trolling. No personal malice whatsoever.

You super duper mongrelized it.  :D

Anonymous

I can't believe what I'm reading. I thought you hated constipator as you called him? He was an embarrassment to Asian men. Second biggest fcktard on this forum after EU. Good by and good riddance to him.

Anonymous

I found the use of that word very insulting.