Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Blurt posted a pic of himself on VF

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2020, 07:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He said he would post it for 1 minute anytime between 8pm to 8am but someone copied it and posted it on Mels forum

kiebers

So???

Those that have been around long enough, have already seen his pics. Nothing earth shaking here.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Again, so??? He has posted them and others there and here. And it is not PI here or over there because of that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=390785 time=1605643461 user_id=3214
Blurt.

Never heard of him.

Should I care?

Hello Biggie, and no you shouldn't.

Anonymous

Blurt.

Never heard of him.

Should I care?

He's suposedly a master flamer and has been on your forum when erica was in charge

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=390788 time=1605644143
Blurt.

Never heard of him.

Should I care?

He's suposedly a master flamer and has been on your forum when erica was in charge

He's an entertaining poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=390794 time=1605648032 user_id=3254
Blurt.

Never heard of him.

Should I care?

More so than most.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jacob Marley" post_id=390817 time=1605659961
Blurt.

Never heard of him.

Should I care?

More so than most.

Than all in my opinion.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=390818 time=1605660265 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Jacob Marley" post_id=390817 time=1605659961
Blurt.

Never heard of him.

Should I care?

More so than most.

Than all in my opinion.

Maybe, but that's because the pickings are pretty fucking slim on the forumz these days.

cc

Update = Blurt "had" always been an interesting poster, one of the best .. and totally apolitical .. and tolerant

Last few months, formerly apolitical and non hateful towards all opinions, Blurt sadly caught the worse case of TDS I have ever encountered even making the pretend surfer look rational and less a forum killer by comparison and instantly turned against all (and I mean all)  not progs.

Along with the bore-some gore-some attention-whore-some four-some, Blurt actually took the lead .. and became the final straw for me "over there"  ... thus it would be accurate to say that Blurt was the final straw and why I  permanently left there.

Sad, as we had been great and effective allies against the bore-some gore-some attention-whore-some four-some (and especially but not exclusively  Her nazi) .. . but I was not about to stay with  yet another major overkill repetitive thread starter  .. starting threads that were deceptive and often total fabrications like a newly enlightened banshee  .. actually believing vicious lies and gross distortions and promoting them in thread after thread .. labeling many decent people and consumed with  KKK / white supremacists  etc

From what I saw this formerly nice & smart person would consider us all  supremacists, evil  who have no business living in Blurt's new enlightened world

Final straw and a lot harder for me to take than even the bore-some gore-some attention-whore-some four-some of old whom we all know who I'm referring to .. probably because they were always dumb,  poor posters, intolerant  and ineffective on their best days .

That did it for me .. I had been going  out of my way to not tangle with such behavior now gone from a once tolerant person and allie but couldn't read the crap any longer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm gone
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

It's no surprise when the likes of Edwird or Seamoron succumb to the daily TDS mindwarping the media feeds them. However, Blurt should know better than to let himself be played by the media.

cc

It was very discouraging for me to see a once smart & tolerant person do a total 180 and  to my eyes  degenerate into a hateful monster .. . smarter and thus more effective at intolerance than the not bright, thus not effective  bore-some gore-some attention-whore-some four-some

At a personal disappointment level, I could not bear to watch it any longer
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview