The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

This is what I got for Christmas

Started by Vancouver, December 25, 2013, 03:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

$500 from my dad and $50 from my grandma. Same thing every year.
Time is malleable

Romero

Odinson

My brother brought me the latest history magazine... He must have put alot of thought in that. lol

Anonymous

That is a good score VG. I give the same thing to my parents as I get in return; gift certificates.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"$500 from my dad and $50 from my grandma. Same thing every year.

You live with your parents and have few bills, so it's all money you can blow on yourself. Not bad when you think of it that way.

Odinson

I agree with Shen Li.. She is an expert in blowing.

Annie

Our son got us a new extra wide slot toaster and a digital programmable coffee machine. I've figured out the toaster settings but hubby and I have only managed to set the time on the coffee machine LoL Oh and hubby got a lava lamp, one of our cats just sits and stares at it for hours haha.

For hubby's gag gift we got him a onesie :-D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Our son got us a new extra wide slot toaster and a digital programmable coffee machine. I've figured out the toaster settings but hubby and I have only managed to set the time on the coffee machine LoL Oh and hubby got a lava lamp, one of our cats just sits and stares at it for hours haha.

For hubby's gag gift we got him a onesie :-D

I bet he loved it too. ;)

Annie

He did, or at least he's pretending to just to humor me. He did look absolutely adorable in it. It's dark blue with the Batman comic words like wham and pow all over it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"He did, or at least he's pretending to just to humor me. He did look absolutely adorable in it. It's dark blue with the Batman comic words like wham and pow all over it.

The only thing you have to worry about is he wearing that all the time.

Those suits are very comfortable.  :lol:

Annie

That's what he said, it's nice and soft and warm. And it has a hood too!

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"That's what he said, it's nice and soft and warm. And it has a hood too!

They are very comfortable... You can just fall asleep in anywhere and not feel cold even without bed covers.

Annie

I can't believe the prices this year, last year they were like 15 bucks and this year 25!

Vancouver

Do you think that this was a good deal? $110 jacket and it was on sale for $66. This was the jacket that I bought today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/27/7e5ynuvy.jpg">
Time is malleable