The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

This is what I got for Christmas

Started by Vancouver, December 25, 2013, 03:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Do you think that this was a good deal? $110 jacket and it was on sale for $66. This was the jacket that I bought today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/27/7e5ynuvy.jpg">

Depends on the person...

Annie

I suppose, if it's lined and keeps you warm and it looks like it has a nice high neck line for extra coverage.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"He did, or at least he's pretending to just to humor me. He did look absolutely adorable in it. It's dark blue with the Batman comic words like wham and pow all over it.

Holy Gotham crime fighters cat woman.

VG,

The jacket looks OK and what do ya get nowadays for a measly $66? Probably not warm enough for Edmonton, but should do the trick on the left coast.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"$500 from my dad and $50 from my grandma. Same thing every year.

That's very generous of them TheVancouverGuy..

From reading your other posts, it seems like you spent your money prudently.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"$500 from my dad and $50 from my grandma. Same thing every year.

oh I can't wait to get off work and go home and put those new shoes to work when I walk my dog.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

oh I can't wait to get off work and go home and put those new shoes to work when I walk my dog.

Sounds like fun other than stooping and scooping.

BTW, I know you have a p/t job at Mickey D's. What is your main job? I remember someone writing you are an apprentice electrician?

Odinson

If he is an apprentice then he wouldnt have much time for working in mcdonalds during the week. I remember the hours occasionally went over 12h/day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

I hope you are satisfied with your purchase TheVancouverGuy.

:)

Gary Oak

What a spoilt brat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

What a spoilt brat.

It's spoiled idiot, spoiled.

Odinson

It suprises me that the americans cannot speak english properly even though it is their mother tongue.

I never make mistakes when speaking in finnish which is one of the hardest languages in the world.

English is the easiest.

Annie

I can speak two languages, English and Gibberish! :-D

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I can speak two languages, English and Gibberish! :-D

Good Annie, you are getting the hang of it.

Annie