Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

H1n1 virus in Alberta

Started by Vancouver, December 27, 2013, 01:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Another death from the h1n1 virus in Alberta. I have 2 weeks booked off for February. Planned to drive all the way to Banff. I'm not too sure now.
Time is malleable

Odinson

You are young and propably healthy... Swine flue is not dangerous to young healthy adults.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Another death from the h1n1 virus in Alberta. I have 2 weeks booked off for February. Planned to drive all the way to Banff. I'm not too sure now.

I was vaccinated, so I'm not overly concerned.

Odinson

The vaccine is a hoax. It has negative side-effects. Vast majority is immune to swine flue.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The vaccine is a hoax. It has negative side-effects. Vast majority is immune to swine flue.

All I know is that I have never been sick since I started getting vaccinated every year.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The vaccine is a hoax. It has negative side-effects. Vast majority is immune to swine flue.

All I know is that I have never been sick since I started getting vaccinated every year.

All I know that Ive never been sick and didnt get vaccinated. lol

With the exception of vomiting out something bad I ate. And fever from getting wet and cold.

Never had these infectious seasonal illnesses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Another death from the h1n1 virus in Alberta. I have 2 weeks booked off for February. Planned to drive all the way to Banff. I'm not too sure now.

This is the first I heard we are in the midst of a flu outbreak TheVancouverGuy, thank you for informing us..

I checked and it says the province is going on a vaccinating blitz, so you if you are coming to my province in February, you should have nothing to worry about..

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This is the first I heard we are in the midst of a flu outbreak TheVancouverGuy, thank you for informing us..

I checked and it says the province is going on a vaccinating blitz, so you if you are coming to my province in February, you should have nothing to worry about..

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

If there is an outbreak, it will definitely be short term. The government will have free shots available everywhere. We are not Ontario, we can handle a mini-crisis.

Odinson

The vaccine causes narcolepsy.

Swine flue is a poop&vomit disease and that is why it is killing the weak... The sick, 90+elderly and infants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The vaccine causes narcolepsy.

Swine flue is a poop&vomit disease and that is why it is killing the weak... The sick, 90+elderly and infants.

I have never heard the cure is worse than the virus itself. Got a link?

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The virus causes pooping&vomiting... Hello....

The sensation journalism just got your panties in a bunch... Once again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

The virus causes pooping&vomiting... Hello....

The sensation journalism just got your panties in a bunch... Once again.

Nothing about an outbreak on the news last night or this morning..

Please go ahead with your vacation plans TheVancouverGuy, you will be perfectly safe and we would love to have you.

keeper

No Ones sticking me with some damn virus. What is wrong with you people. HAVE YOU DONE your research?

Pretty bad when my doctor comments and tells me that he ISNT getting his shot rofl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"No Ones sticking me with some damn virus. What is wrong with you people. HAVE YOU DONE your research?

Pretty bad when my doctor comments and tells me that he ISNT getting his shot rofl.

I read something interesting yesterday Keeper about immunizations and men..

It stated that the higher a man's testosterone levels the weaker his immune system..

If I can find a link for it I will post it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"No Ones sticking me with some damn virus. What is wrong with you people. HAVE YOU DONE your research?

I read something interesting yesterday Keeper about immunizations and men..

It stated that the higher a man's testosterone levels the weaker his immune system..

If I can find a link for it I will post it.

Yea another anti-male research...

Kinda like when this chick here "doctor" posted a research which claimed that we are shorter than dwarves. Her other surname was some habeeboo name from central africa.

That research was approved by the feminist organization.