The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

despicable racist attack in Edmonton

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2020, 03:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What a shocking unprovoked attack..

I don't know if alcohol, drugs, mental illness or a combination of them influenced this crime.

A 41-year-old man is facing several charges after two Somali women were attacked outside a south Edmonton shopping centre in what police say was a "hate-motivated incident."

In a news release, police said officers were called to an assault that was taking place in the Southgate Centre parking lot at 3:40 p.m. on Tuesday.

"It was reported to police that a male had approached two Somali female complainants wearing hijabs (and) sitting in their vehicle, then began yelling racially-motivated obscenities at the women," police said.

"Witnesses told police the male then allegedly proceeded to punch the passenger-side window, causing it to shatter."

The passenger in the vehicle feared for her safety and ran away, police said, adding that the suspect ran after her, pushed her to the ground "and began assaulting her."

They said the other victim tried to help but was also shoved to the ground by the suspect. At that point, several bystanders jumped in and were able to stop the assault.

The Edmonton Police Service said its hate crimes and violent extremism unit is working with investigators on the case.

"The attack on these women is horrific and our hearts go out to them," said Sgt. Gary Willits of the EPS Hate Crime and Violent Extremism Unit.

As such, we are utilizing Section 718.2 of the Criminal Code of Canada, which allows courts to consider increased sentencing."

Forty-one-year-old Richard Bradley Stevens of Edmonton has been charged with two counts of assault and one count of mischief.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmonton-hate-crime-southgate-centre-shopping-mall-parking-lot/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmo ... rking-lot/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmonton-hate-crime-southgate-centre-shopping-mall-parking-lot/

Anonymous

Notice these tough guys that attack strangers always select women, the elderly or the handicapped. If I was there, getting arrested by the cops would be the least of Richard Stevens problems.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=393876 time=1607719826 user_id=1689
Notice these tough guys that attack strangers always select women, the elderly or the handicapped. If I was there, getting arrested by the cops would be the least of Richard Stevens problems.

No normal person simply attacks a stranger. The guy was off his meds. Something like Eddie the chug would do if he was allowed outside his institution unsupervised.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=393900 time=1607728705 user_id=2015
Quote from: Herman post_id=393876 time=1607719826 user_id=1689

No normal person simply attacks a stranger. The guy was off his meds. Something like Eddie the chug would do if he was allowed outside his institution unsupervised.

Thankfully he's inccarcerated with his lifeline to VF and one inflatable woman.

Odinson

I have no love for somalis.

These "hatecrime" incidents in here are usually started by the somali woman/man.

When they get their asses whooped, they claim not to have done anything and the pissed off non-somali is a racist.

Thats usually the case.

But sometimes some1 attacks for no reason.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393937 time=1607746673 user_id=136

These "hatecrime" incidents in here are usually started by the somali woman/man.

When they get their asses whooped, they claim not to have done anything and the pissed off non-somali is a racist.

Thats usually the case.

That aint the point. Two gals were sitting in their ride, minding their own business when some cowardly tough guy attacked them out of the frickin blue.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=393939 time=1607746809 user_id=1689

Thats usually the case.

That aint the point. Two gals were sitting in their ride, minding their own business when some cowardly tough guy attacked them out of the frickin blue.

Just saying that I wouldnt be surprised if security cameras told a different story. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393944 time=1607747744 user_id=136

Thats usually the case.

Just saying that I wouldnt be surprised if security cameras told a different story. ac_biggrin

There were many witnesses who saw it and they confirmed the arrested man attacked the women violently for no reason..

Several men subdued the attacker and held him until police arrived.

Anonymous

Southgate mall used to be nice about 5 years ago. Now panhandlers, junkies and crazies hang around the place. Ir has an LRT station, so it's easy for two legged animals to get to it.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393950 time=1607748944 user_id=3254

Thats usually the case.

There were many witnesses who saw it and they confirmed the arrested man attacked the women violently for no reason..

Okay maybe he was a bit nutty.  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393953 time=1607749353 user_id=136

Thats usually the case.

Guranteed it was a street psycho on drugs. That mall is notorious now for street lowlifes. I took my sons to see Santa there last year. Some crazy cracked out white woman in the restroom was harassing women for money and/or cigarettes.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393954 time=1607749591 user_id=56

Guranteed it was a street psycho on drugs. That mall is notorious now for street lowlifes. I took my sons to see Santa there last year. Some crazy cracked out white woman in the restroom was harassing women for money and/or cigarettes.

Thats pretty normal when there is dopeheads around.

Harassment and random attacks... Atleast you didnt get mugged or poked with an infected needle.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393961 time=1607751600 user_id=136

Harassment and random attacks... Atleast you didnt get mugged or poked with an infected needle.

She would've needed a weapon. I could have destroyed that out of shape crack ho.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393962 time=1607751848 user_id=56

She would've needed a weapon. I could have destroyed that out of shape crack ho.

You were too afraid to come out of the toilet booth, I get it.

:laugh3:

Their greatest weapon is the C-hepatitis and HIV in their veins.

Otherwise they are weak because they dont do a lot of eating food.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393964 time=1607752670 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393962 time=1607751848 user_id=56

You were too afraid to come out of the toilet booth, I get it.

:laugh3:

Their greatest weapon is the C-hepatitis and HIV in their veins.

Otherwise they are weak because they dont do a lot of eating food.

I was at the sink. Her only defense was her diseases and maybe a needle. Otherwise I could've broke her fucking neck. You're forgetting, I'm the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview