The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=395669 time=1609204660 user_id=88
https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/close-old-leather-belt-on-260nw-625589078.jpg">

That was probably a nice belt when Edward bought it.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395670 time=1609205163
Doesn't take ten years. I started in grade seven as well.

I realize you never had children, but grade seven is about thirteen years old, depending on the month one is born in.

Anonymous

You people shouldn't listen to midgets with harelips.

An adult student who trains in Karate and who attends class at minimum two times per week on a regular basis can expect to earn a black belt in about five years. Some very dedicated karate students who train more intensely have been known to earn a black belt in as little as two or three years.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=395617 time=1609182405 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395606 time=1609179411 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395597 time=1609135671 user_id=1676
Ha... Shen was 9 years old when I was graduating high school...

You're younger than Edward.

Little Eddie has been kicking around on these Canadian based forums for as long as I can remember and I and a few others like Mel, RW, Gordy, etc go back 10 to 15 years or more....So if Monkey Pants was born in 88 as he claims, that would make him barely out of his teens when he first stalked and harassed Ghost. At the same time he claimed to own his own condo and a new car. He claimed he was wealthy and a world traveler as well...The truth is that the little rat fuck is a mentally ill, habitual liar...who provides a never ending string of tall tails that he himself can't even keep track of.

Little Eddie is nothing more than a noxious, mucus covered, slithering, little turd. This tough guy act he portrays is a delusion that he lives out while playing video games and living off oatmeal that he brews up in his 1980s vintage crock pot. All us veterans of Van4um and before have seen the pics of monkey pants at one time or another and they are not pretty. His physical repugnance matches his toxic personality. It's no wonder that his family keeps him under a close watch as to not cause them any further social or legal embarrassment.

Good to know...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

All lies. There are no pics of me. I have seen fatso renee's picture. Normally I save pictures people post of themselves. Not in Renee's case. Just too hideous to have to look at again.

Anonymous

Edward is jealous of me because I am 29 with deep blue eyes. Also because I have a phd in astrophysics and a third degree black belt in karate, it drives the crazy old chug even further up the wall.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395681 time=1609208601 user_id=1676
Quote from: Renee post_id=395617 time=1609182405 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395606 time=1609179411 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395597 time=1609135671 user_id=1676
Ha... Shen was 9 years old when I was graduating high school...

You're younger than Edward.

Little Eddie has been kicking around on these Canadian based forums for as long as I can remember and I and a few others like Mel, RW, Gordy, etc go back 10 to 15 years or more....So if Monkey Pants was born in 88 as he claims, that would make him barely out of his teens when he first stalked and harassed Ghost. At the same time he claimed to own his own condo and a new car. He claimed he was wealthy and a world traveler as well...The truth is that the little rat fuck is a mentally ill, habitual liar...who provides a never ending string of tall tails that he himself can't even keep track of.

Little Eddie is nothing more than a noxious, mucus covered, slithering, little turd. This tough guy act he portrays is a delusion that he lives out while playing video games and living off oatmeal that he brews up in his 1980s vintage crock pot. All us veterans of Van4um and before have seen the pics of monkey pants at one time or another and they are not pretty. His physical repugnance matches his toxic personality. It's no wonder that his family keeps him under a close watch as to not cause them any further social or legal embarrassment.

Good to know...

And 100% true too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=395685 time=1609209989 user_id=1689
Edward is jealous of me because I am 29 with deep blue eyes. Also because I have a phd in astrophysics and a third degree black belt in karate, it drives the crazy old chug even further up the wall.

You have the sexiest eyes. I thought you were twenty seven.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395693 time=1609212465 user_id=56

27 is his IQ.

Frood

I have the sexiest thighs, wings, and breasts...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Nope, I am twenty nine and trained in all disciplines of MMA. I'm six foot eight and have a ten inch dick. Old Eddie the chug is so jealous of me.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=395699 time=1609213193 user_id=1689

Nope, I am twenty nine and trained in all disciplines of MMA. I'm six foot eight and have a ten inch dick. Old Eddie the chug is so jealous of me.

I've got a bucket load of cock...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview