Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I just deleted my Amazon account

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, January 11, 2021, 10:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/138500272_2700202113624274_9099608700298582755_o.png?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=96We41j_VrgAX_SnECn&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=a654202bde7c3b765a9dc6486c5815d6&oe=60241B05">

One of the only places left that respects freedom of speech are message boards. Maybe they will make a come back.

Odinson

France and Germany have condemned the SoMe decision to freeze Trumps account.

Renee

Every fucking one of these big tech companies are now in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act and should be broken up...but the dems that now control the government will do nothing about it and will not act because the stranglehold monopoly that the tech giants have on the exchange of opinion and information protects and facilitates the leftist power grab. It is no secret why the tech giants spent millions to support demcrap candidates and had a huge hand in rigging the 2020 election.

This is not conspiracy theory....it is obvious fact that has been frantically squashed by the democrap controlled legal establishment and the media mob.

The US now exists under a one party rule for all intents and purposes. The WH, both houses of congress and even the Supreme Court are controlled by the Politburo of the Democratic Party....The American experiment has taken a fatal turn and has now ended in failure...All thanks to big tech, globalist money and a TDS infected, dumber than dirt, portion of it's citizenry all to willing to sell the country down the river.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=397649 time=1610468180 user_id=156
Every fucking one of these big tech companies are now in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act and should be broken up...but the dems that now control the government will do nothing about it and will not act because the stranglehold monopoly that the tech giants have on the exchange of opinion and information protects and facilitates the leftist power grab. It is no secret why the tech giants spent millions to support demcrap candidates and had a huge hand in rigging the 2020 election.

This is not conspiracy theory....it is obvious fact that has been frantically squashed by the democrap controlled legal establishment and the media mob.

The US now exists under a one party rule for all intents and purposes. The WH, both houses of congress and even the Supreme Court are controlled by the Politburo of the Democratic Party....The American experiment has taken a fatal turn and has now ended in failure...All thanks to big tech, globalist money and a TDS infected, dumber than dirt, portion of it's citizenry all to willing to sell the country down the river.

If it's any consolation Renee, our democracy and liberty are not in a good state either.

Anonymous

I've had a Twitter account for a long time, but I was an infrequent user. I don't like the format. Soundbites are for lazy people. But, I've been tweeting more than I ever have for about a month. Sure enough, I got a warning yesterday that my tweets in violation of their rules. Their number one unwritten rule is not to criticize big tech and their political arm, the Democratic Party.

I won't be using Twitter ever again.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=397669 time=1610474060 user_id=114
I've had a Twitter account for a long time, but I was an infrequent user. I don't like the format. Soundbites are for lazy people. But, I've been tweeting more than I ever have for about a month. Sure enough, I got a warning yesterday that my tweets in violation of their rules. Their number one unwritten rule is not to criticize big tech and their political arm, the Democratic Party.

Let me guess, Twitter/big tech accused you of inciting hatred because you posted about their dubious relationship with the Democratic Party?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=397670 time=1610474914 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=397669 time=1610474060 user_id=114

Let me guess, Twitter/big tech accused you of inciting hatred because you posted about their dubious relationship with the Democratic Party?

Not exactly. But, I did tweet that Twitter is hypocritical. I tweeted big tech should be broken up, but that won't happen now that they got the Democrats into a total power situation.

Anonymous

I am not sure what QAnon is. I googled it and it gives big tech's opinion, which I don't trust. Anyway, Twitter announced on Monday that it has removed more than 70,000 accounts that either poromoted or didn't denounce whatever QAnon is all about.

Odinson

The social media I´ve used the most is VKontakte.

Its a russian facebook.

There are some good looking women there.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=397674 time=1610475585 user_id=136
The social media I´ve used the most is VKontakte.

Its a russian facebook.

There are some good looking women there.

Gab gaining 10,000 users per hour, CEO claims, after Trump's permanent Twitter suspension. But, it's slow as hell. That is not a coincidence.

Anonymous

Rabid far-left actor Sacha Baron Cohen of "Borat" infamy has demanded that YouTube go along with the progressive crowd and ban President Donald Trump — just like Facebook, Twitter and other online entities.

Rich progtards vs the constitution and the people.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=397718 time=1610491033 user_id=1689
Rabid far-left actor Sacha Baron Cohen of "Borat" infamy has demanded that YouTube go along with the progressive crowd and ban President Donald Trump — just like Facebook, Twitter and other online entities.

Is he even an American citizen?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=397746 time=1610501880 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=397718 time=1610491033 user_id=1689

Is he even an American citizen?

He only holds British citizenship as far as I know.

cc

Quote from: Thiel post_id=397619 time=1610424845 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=397503 time=1610377498 user_id=3349
After having it more than twenty years. They deleted Parler so I deleted them. Fuck em, I'll shop somewhere else.

I can appreciate your decision. But, we are talking about top ten biggest companies in the world. Economic boycott will not work. Particularly since they have the ability to marginalize you. Along with their government partners of course.

Speaking only for myself, it's a matter of principle, not a doomed to fail crusade .. and dealing with smaller outfits instead of the big bad (and often controlling) ones makes me feel better about myself

If it costs a bit more (which is not usually the case) so be it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=397757 time=1610510475 user_id=88
Quote from: Thiel post_id=397619 time=1610424845 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=397503 time=1610377498 user_id=3349
After having it more than twenty years. They deleted Parler so I deleted them. Fuck em, I'll shop somewhere else.

I can appreciate your decision. But, we are talking about top ten biggest companies in the world. Economic boycott will not work. Particularly since they have the ability to marginalize you. Along with their government partners of course.

Speaking only for myself, it's a matter of principle, not a doomed to fail crusade

I agree with both of you.