The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

what do u think about cosmetic surgery?

Started by jaysings, January 14, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

The tendency of taking cosmetic surgery is spreading throughout Asia. It is almost 80% of people in South Korea whether men or women admit to have taken a cosmetic surgery. Many Chinese girls have taken or are considering to take a cosmetic surgery in South Korea. I'm considering to take a rhinoplasty in SK too, but I'm swinging about this decision. what do u think about this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"The tendency of taking cosmetic surgery is spreading throughout Asia. It is almost 80% of people in South Korea whether men or women admit to have taken a cosmetic surgery. Many Chinese girls have taken or are considering to take a cosmetic surgery in South Korea. I'm considering to take a rhinoplasty in SK too, but I'm swinging about this decision. what do u think about this?

Hello Jaysings, your are such a handsome young man, you don't need it..

But, to be honest, I have thought about rhinoplasty to get a better nose too..

I never liked my eyes either..

That is too much money to spend on myself..

I just accept my nose the way it is..

Renee

I always thought you should just wear what God gave you but if what you got makes you truly unhappy, then fix it. But if what you are contemplating a procedure simply because it is a fad or the current sheik thing to do, your money is probably better spent elsewhere.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I always thought you should just wear what God gave you but if what you got makes you truly unhappy, then fix it. But if what you are contemplating a procedure simply because it is a fad or the current sheik thing to do, your money is probably better spent elsewhere.

Agreed, going under the knife to be stylish is not the best way to spend one's money.

Odinson

Romero

You don't need it, jaysings!

Neither do you, Fash!

Of course there's always:

http://www.japantrendshop.com//img/glim/hana-tsun-nose-straightener-1.jpg">

Or:

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_167711341_00-1.0x0/10pcs-butterfly-beauty-nose-straightener.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You don't need it, jaysings!

Neither do you, Fash!

Or:

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_167711341_00-1.0x0/10pcs-butterfly-beauty-nose-straightener.jpg">

I need something to hold my nose reading your posts Romero.....just kiddin!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"The tendency of taking cosmetic surgery is spreading throughout Asia. It is almost 80% of people in South Korea whether men or women admit to have taken a cosmetic surgery. Many Chinese girls have taken or are considering to take a cosmetic surgery in South Korea. I'm considering to take a rhinoplasty in SK too, but I'm swinging about this decision. what do u think about this?

the rhinoplasty in SK will cost u ten thousand including hotal and ticket. I don't think it is expensive to u

anyway, u look great in your avatar especially your eyes, which are as beautiful as diamonds in the sky

jaysings

Quote from: "Renee"I always thought you should just wear what God gave you but if what you got makes you truly unhappy, then fix it. But if what you are contemplating a procedure simply because it is a fad or the current sheik thing to do, your money is probably better spent elsewhere.

I got large nostrils at which u can see straight

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Agreed, going under the knife to be stylish is not the best way to spend one's money.

when u realize that u can make a deal to own beauty by spending money, u will open your pocket

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"Woman problem.

caucasian women don't care too much about handsomeness of a man?

jaysings

Quote from: "Romero"You don't need it, jaysings!

Neither do you, Fash!

Or:

it won't help shrinking nostrils but causing rhinitis instead

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

the rhinoplasty in SK will cost u ten thousand including hotal and ticket. I don't think it is expensive to u

anyway, u look great in your avatar especially your eyes, which are as beautiful as diamonds in the sky

I don't know dude. You are a hawt looking guy and if I was single and you and you asked me out I would be pretty happy. I think you need more confidence and you will have more women than days of the week.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I need something to hold my nose reading your posts Romero.....just kiddin!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:

Quote from: "jaysings"it won't help shrinking nostrils but causing rhinitis instead

Yeah, there have been a lot of problems with these cheap, do-it-yourself jobs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I need something to hold my nose reading your posts Romero.....just kiddin!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:

Quote from: "jaysings"it won't help shrinking nostrils but causing rhinitis instead

Yeah, there have been a lot of problems with these cheap, do-it-yourself jobs.

Bottom line though Romero, Jay does NOT need expensive cosmetic surgery. You on the other hand.... ;)