The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Oriental guys are too effeminate for most women

Started by Kala, January 18, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"If being about 158cm tall, buying 2micro pizzas + 2 quick pastas, driving a tuned up OPEL is macho cool then I guess the asian guy I saw a few days ago was all that.

Opel Astra from early 2000.

Astra is a chick car because every male in this part of the galaxy knows that the cylinder head either splits or leaks like Rambo Wongs well laid ass.

I looked it up and it looks like an average little car.

Rambo Wong

Oriental guys have very high earning potential making them very attractive to women of all races.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Oriental guys have very high earning potential making them very attractive to women of all races.

Not all women are drawn to a man's wealth Rambo Wong.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Oriental guys have very high earning potential making them very attractive to women of all races.

I met my EX yesterday at a gas-station.. I remember her because she is gorgeous.

Anyhow, when we broke-up, her new boyfriend said that a guy needs a fine car if he wants to date her..

I said that all I needed was an old Toyota.  :lol:

Odinson

If having body hair is a sign of masculinity then turks and greeks must be the most masculine men.

Anonymous

Yeah right!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

let me lolol at that one as well..... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

let me lolol at that one as well..... :geek:

Naïve as could be, but she means well though.

Anonymous

It is right Shen Li, not every woman puts wealth ahead of every other quality in men.

Matthew 19:24 Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"not every woman puts wealth ahead of every other quality in men.

Who said that? Being rich is definitely one in the pro column though. Any woman that says otherwise is full of shit.

Odinson

Lemme tell ya why Milton Berle, Liam Neeson, Frank Sinatra, Grigori Rasputin etc. are so famous... Its because they have legendary big cocks.

My latest relationship problem is due to the fucking nice comments made to my girlfriend by a scandinavian blonde girl.. Muh ex.

"Sillä on aivan hirveän iso kyrpä" and my girlfriend is kinda shy about those things in public.. Comments like that make her feel like a cock-hungry whore... Its not like I hit on her by shouting out how well endowed I´am.

I told muh ex to shut her fucking cock-holster. I remember that the only way to shut her fucking mouth is to shove a cock in it.

The village bicycle sluts are our concubines... The kinda females whom you cannot show in public.... Thre majority of females have low self-esteem.

Low self-esteem nymphos and feminists can have their happy couple of years of marital turmoil with stud-muffins like Wambo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"not every woman puts wealth ahead of every other quality in men.

Who said that? Being rich is definitely one in the pro column though. Any woman that says otherwise is full of shit.

As long as a man is diligent, faithful and stable I do not care about wealth.

RW

I definitely didn't marry for money. I married for penis size - sex > money.

Seriously though, a man having money isn't a bad thing unless he's a prick then no amount in the world would make him attractive.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Does anyone really believe anyone, male or female that says they don't care about either looks nor money?