Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm just fine thanks.

:)

Hey, it's Real Welching woman. You never read that epic, illustrious novel the Tartan Dragon like we agreed.

RW

Yes I did.  It was crap start to finish.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes I did.  It was crap start to finish.

You coul not possibly have read the epic, illustrious novel Tartan Dragon and come to that conclusion. It is a literary masterpiece. Even 400 lb authors on memebee loved it.

RW

I'm bored of this Gary.  I don't care one way or the other.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

RealWoman is a flower.

She makes up for 10,000 Odinsons.

I am happy to see her on the interwebs again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"RealWoman is a flower.

She makes up for 10,000 Odinsons.

I am happy to see her on the interwebs again.

I am very happy to see her here too Chickenfeets.

RW

Thank you two.  I hope I can live up to expectation.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Thank you two.  I hope I can live up to expectation.

I am sure you will and it will be nice for Romero and I to have an ally when the subject of unionization comes up.

As you may or may not know, Mr. Obvious Li and Shen Li have different opinions about unions than you or I.

RW

Well opinions aside my dear, I come armed with facts over opinion and conjecture.  Munday should remember that from the pension lecture he got last time he went toe to toe with me. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well opinions aside my dear, I come armed with facts over opinion and conjecture.  Munday should remember that from the pension lecture he got last time he went toe to toe with me. :)

Oh I am sorry Ms. Real Woman, I never meant to imply what you say is not based on facts.

RW

I didn't take it that you did :). I meant the other guys haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I didn't take it that you did :). I meant the other guys haha

Oh ok, I understand.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Well opinions aside my dear, I come armed with facts over opinion and conjecture.  Munday should remember that from the pension lecture he got last time he went toe to toe with me. :)

Oh I am sorry Ms. Real Woman, I never meant to imply what you say is not based on facts.

lol...she is almost as full of shit as odintard.......i think i schooled you fairly handily on the pension issue...if memory serves correctly........... :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

lol...she is almost as full of shit as odintard.......i think i schooled you fairly handily on the pension issue...if memory serves correctly........... :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

I remember the thread, but that's about it. :?

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Your memory doesn't serve you correctly at all.  

What happened was you claimed I knew fuck all about pension plans and I proved otherwise.  Then you asked me if I preferred DB plans or DC plans.  I explained my choice and then never heard from you in the thread again.  I imagine it was because my selection was your pick as well and my points were solid in supporting my choice.

So I'm not quite sure where you schooled me between saying I knew nothing and then ignoring the thread like a little bitch :)
Beware of Gaslighters!