Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Well opinions aside my dear, I come armed with facts over opinion and conjecture.  Munday should remember that from the pension lecture he got last time he went toe to toe with me. :)

Oh I am sorry Ms. Real Woman, I never meant to imply what you say is not based on facts.

lol...she is almost as full of shit as odintard.......i think i schooled you fairly handily on the pension issue...if memory serves correctly........... :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

Thanx handsome..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Oh I am sorry Ms. Real Woman, I never meant to imply what you say is not based on facts.

lol...she is almost as full of shit as odintard.......i think i schooled you fairly handily on the pension issue...if memory serves correctly........... :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

Your memory doesn't serve you correctly at all.  

What happened was you claimed I knew fuck all about pension plans and I proved otherwise.  Then you asked me if I preferred DB plans or DC plans.  I explained my choice and then never heard from you in the thread again.  I imagine it was because my selection was your pick as well and my points were solid in supporting my choice.

So I'm not quite sure where you schooled me between saying I knew nothing and then ignoring the thread like a little bitch :)

I have a defined benefit plan Ms. Real Woman.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You're lucky Fashionista.

Yes, I am thankful for my job..

My husband's company has an RRSP matching proram, so would that be defined contribution?

RW

That would be considered a Group RRSP rather than a defined contribution plan as DCs usually have the employer portion of the contribution managed by the employer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That would be considered a Group RRSP rather than a defined contribution plan as DCs usually have the employer portion of the contribution managed by the employer.

Oh ok, I got it now thanks.

:)

Anonymous

What happened was you claimed I knew fuck all about pension plans and I proved otherwise.  Then you asked me if I preferred DB plans or DC plans.  I explained my choice and then never heard from you in the thread again.  I imagine it was because my selection was your pick as well and my points were solid in supporting my choice.

So I'm not quite sure where you schooled me between saying I knew nothing and then ignoring the thread like a little bitch :)

Alberta's pension liabilities are something like $14 billion. I would suggest you save everything you can.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Alberta's pension liabilities are something like $14 billion. I would suggest you save everything you can.

canadas total unfunded liabilities (mostly pensions)are close to 600 billion....thus the term union slugs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

canadas total unfunded liabilities (mostly pensions)are close to 600 billion....thus the term union slugs

That is scary, but we do save for our tomorrow Mr. Obvious Li.

RW

So Munday, the government NEGOTIATES pension plans with unionized workers at part of their compensation packages and the unions are assholes?  Little one sides on the insults wouldn't you say?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"So Munday, the government NEGOTIATES pension plans with unionized workers at part of their compensation packages and the unions are assholes?  Little one sides on the insults wouldn't you say?

Ms. Real Woman are you aware of the legislation the Alberta government rammed through recently in regards to unionized public employees?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can't say I am Fashionista.

I started a thread about it..

If you have time, could you take a look at it please?

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1269&hilit=leftist">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... it=leftist">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1269&hilit=leftist

RW

I had a look.  It's something I have seen here in BC already with other public sector unions.  Legislation or not, the government will find a way to "net zero" budget lines when they wish to do so whether it be through wage increase freezes, lay offs, hourly reductions, etc.  

As someone from BC, I have a hard time listening to an Albertan bitch about taxation.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I had a look.  It's something I have seen here in BC already with other public sector unions.  Legislation or not, the government will find a way to "net zero" budget lines when they wish to do so whether it be through wage increase freezes, lay offs, hourly reductions, etc.  

As someone from BC, I have a hard time listening to an Albertan bitch about taxation.

Ending the arbitration process and imposing their own their own terms is what scares us.