Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"There is no difference between union-government bargaining and a scenario where two hungry vultures (one union business agent, plus one government bargaining representative) and one bunny rabbit (uninformed taxpayer) are voting on what to have for dinner.

And the problem is....?

I think the problem is that the bunny rabbit (the uninformed taxpayer) ends up becoming dinner or at very least gets stuck with the check.

Nice to see you back but I can't believe you asked that question. :?

I can't believe it either. Explain urself RW.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh believe it woman!

The trouble is, what people call "unions" are a collective of working people who pay taxes.  It also works out that the more money people make, the more income tax they pay (as a general rule) and the more money they spend (which also means they pay more in taxes) which has economic drive.

There needs to be a shift in attitude when it comes to people making decent money or having decent money.  There also needs to be some follow through in thought when it comes to the alternatives.  What does it cost tax payers to have people who don't make much or enough money?

This is union speak for "I'm just like you now hand over your wallet."

We are not talking about private unions we are talking about public worker unions which are funded almost entirely by tax payers. They are a detriment to economic growth because compared to what they take from taxpayers they give very little back in return in overall economic benefit. Ever wonder why some states in the US like Kalifornia and NJ have such high property taxes? Well it's because of the fact that public worker unions are funded entirely thru property tax revenue. In some states retirees can't even stay in their homes because of the tax burden public worker unions such as the teacher's union place on the taxpayer.  Their constant demand for more and more money is given in to with pleasure by the government bargaining agents because it becomes the local and state governments excuse to extort more tax money from the private citizen on a yearly basis. This also benefits the pro union government because meeting the unions contract demands to the letter means that the union will thank them by contributing huge sums of money (which they extort from their membership) to pro-union candidates for reelection. This only benefits the unions and politicians and leaves the taxpayer fucked. This why FDR and George Meany wanted nothing to do with public worker unions. See unlike union bigwigs and todays government leftwing leeches they had a conscience and understood that a public union was a monster that once created would become almost impossible to be rid of and the financial damage they would do would be all at the expense of the tax paying private citizen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh believe it woman!

The trouble is, what people call "unions" are a collective of working people who pay taxes.  It also works out that the more money people make, the more income tax they pay (as a general rule) and the more money they spend (which also means they pay more in taxes) which has economic drive.

There needs to be a shift in attitude when it comes to people making decent money or having decent money.  There also needs to be some follow through in thought when it comes to the alternatives.  What does it cost tax payers to have people who don't make much or enough money?

This is union speak for "I'm just like you now hand over your wallet."

We are not talking about private unions we are talking about public worker unions which are funded almost entirely by tax payers. They are a detriment to economic growth because compared to what they take from taxpayers they give very little back in return in overall economic benefit. Ever wonder why some states in the US like Kalifornia and NJ have such high property taxes? Well it's because of the fact that public worker unions are funded entirely thru property tax revenue. In some states retirees can't even stay in their homes because of the tax burden public worker unions such as the teacher's union place on the taxpayer.  Their constant demand for more and more money is given in to with pleasure by the government bargaining agents because it becomes the local and state governments excuse to extort more tax money from the private citizen on a yearly basis. This also benefits the pro union government because meeting the unions contract demands to the letter means that the union will thank them by contributing huge sums of money (which they extort from their membership) to pro-union candidates for reelection. This only benefits the unions and politicians and leaves the taxpayer fucked. This why FDR and George Meany wanted nothing to do with public worker unions. See unlike union bigwigs and todays government leftwing leeches they had a conscience and understood that a public union was a monster that once created would become almost impossible to be rid of and the financial damage they would do would be all at the expense of the tax paying private citizen.

Woo hoo!!!!!

Romero

Public workers definitely give back more than they receive. They're paid a decent wage for the services they provide. Expecting a cost of living increase like everyone else isn't demanding too much.

They do important work, not stuff that anyone can do. They don't deserve less just because they work for government. With a decent wage, public workers only add to the economy. They consume goods, buy property and educate their children.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Public workers definitely give back more than they receive. They're paid a decent wage for the services they provide. Expecting a cost of living increase like everyone else isn't demanding too much.

They do important work, not stuff that anyone can do. They don't deserve less just because they work for government. With a decent wage, public workers only add to the economy. They consume goods, buy property and educate their children.

Stop trolling. I thought when you were made a mod you would have developed the good sense to NOT stir pots full of volatile chemicals.  :lol:

Unless you can point to some kind of metric that explains how public worker unions are good for the economy all you did was blow off a whole bunch of bad gas.

BTW, for the most part it's not the wages public workers receive or the people themselves that are a problem. It's the cost of benefit packages and unfunded pension plans (as Shen mentioned) that are the problem.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Public workers definitely give back more than they receive. They're paid a decent wage for the services they provide. Expecting a cost of living increase like everyone else isn't demanding too much.

as a wise man once said.....the public service should be shrunk to the size that the remainder could be drowned in a bath tub........true dat.... :ugeek:

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Unless you can point to some kind of metric that explains how public worker unions are good for the economy all you did was blow off a whole bunch of bad gas.

I shouldn't have to explain how health care workers, teachers, police, firefighters, utility workers and our armed forces are good for the economy.

They deserve decent wages and benefits.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"as a wise man once said.....the public service should be shrunk to the size that the remainder could be drowned in a bath tub........true dat.... :ugeek:

You can help make it happen! Contact your government services and tell them to stop sending you cheques.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Unless you can point to some kind of metric that explains how public worker unions are good for the economy all you did was blow off a whole bunch of bad gas.

I shouldn't have to explain how health care workers, teachers, police, firefighters, utility workers and our armed forces are good for the economy.

and they should all be contract private sector workers......the govt. need not be involved in any of these trades/professions.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Romero"

and they should all be contract private sector workers......the govt. need not be involved in any of these trades/professions.

Its cheaper that way...

Odinson

I had forgotten about this truly amazing event in 2010.

Anonymous

Unless you can point to some kind of metric that explains how public worker unions are good for the economy all you did was blow off a whole bunch of bad gas.

BTW, for the most part it's not the wages public workers receive or the people themselves that are a problem. It's the cost of benefit packages and unfunded pension plans (as Shen mentioned) that are the problem.

Unionized public sector employees like Fash will sink your daughters and my son. We can't afford their pensions. It's as simple as that.

Hornung

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes I did.  It was crap start to finish.

You coul not possibly have read the epic, illustrious novel Tartan Dragon and come to that conclusion. It is a literary masterpiece. Even 400 lb authors on memebee loved it.

Fan Qing Fu Koff Gary Choking a Chicken. Nobody believes you Gary Choking a Chicken. Everyone know what a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lying cyber bullying arsewipe piece of shite scumbag you really are from your posts.  :D  :)  ;)  :(  :o  :?  Why else would you continue to harass Real Woman to finish that terrible racist poorly selling Tartan Dragon on multiple threads?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes I did.  It was crap start to finish.

You coul not possibly have read the epic, illustrious novel Tartan Dragon and come to that conclusion. It is a literary masterpiece. Even 400 lb authors on memebee loved it.

Fan Qing Fu Koff Gary Choking a Chicken. Nobody believes you Gary Choking a Chicken. Everyone know what a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lying cyber bullying arsewipe piece of shite scumbag you really are from your posts.  :D  :)  ;)  :(  :o  :?  Why else would you continue to harass Real Woman to finish that terrible racist poorly selling Tartan Dragon on multiple threads?

Hello Hornung, your opinions have been noted..

But, I think Ms. Real Woman does not need your assistance..

She seems very capable of fighting her own battles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

as a wise man once said.....the public service should be shrunk to the size that the remainder could be drowned in a bath tub........true dat.... :ugeek:

Before you turn on the taps to drown me in, I would stay in my job even if it was contracted out.

RW

I finished it Horn.  It had a distinct racist tone and was one of the most poorly written books I have read in my life.  If Gary doesn't recognize that, well he's the fool and doesn't need any assistance in pointing that out.
Beware of Gaslighters!