Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"Well, My view stands. i would never tell any Female what she can do with her body, and in turn i would never want anyone telling me what i can or can not do with my body no matter what number of Genesis is quoted.

OK that's fair and I respect your opinion Keeper.

:)
[/b]

question.....why would you respect someones opinion that you know to be contrary to your basic fundamental beliefs....ignorance is not a trait worthy of respect.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I see no point whatsoever in debating the topic of abortion. Does anyone actually think you are going to change anyone's mind?

true dat baby........not possible to change minds on this subject until it affects people personally ...then maybe

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Well, My view stands. i would never tell any Female what she can do with her body, and in turn i would never want anyone telling me what i can or can not do with my body no matter what number of Genesis is quoted.

[/b]

question.....why would you respect someones opinion that you know to be contrary to your basic fundamental beliefs....ignorance is not a trait worthy of respect.

I have respect for Keeper and I am sure he means well with his opinion on this very hot button issue..

I am a Christian and I don't expect non believers to have the same opinion as I do.

cc

Quotewhy would you respect someones opinion that you know to be contrary to your basic fundamental beliefs
As a general statement, I can relate to and support  that "in principle"

Further, "basic fundamental beliefs" can come from within and can have nothing to do with religious teachings
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"and im saying regardless when life begins it is the CHOICE of the individual that makes us who we are, Not being a Christian

Not if you believe in the bible Keeper..

For the Christian, abortion is not a matter of a woman's right to choose..

It is a matter of the life or death of a human being made in God's image (Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6).

what Fash says is correct and  to the point.....if you are not  a christian then the question is moot...for those it is merely a question of a fashionable or convenient choice....if you are a christian then abortion, under any circumstances, is murder in the eyes of God...it constantly amazes me that people who profess to be christians are  unable to grasp even the most basic biblical concepts regarding abortion, gays, marriage, sin etc etc.....it does however explain why we have the united church around as a collection place for those whose conscience bother them a little bit but not enough to get serious about it.......lol

You are very right Mr. Obvious Li..

I don't fault non Christians for being pro choice..

If one is a Christian though, there is no option but being pro life.

keeper

[/b]

Just because you don't agree with me is fine, calling me ignorant was not called for. I did respect you as a poster here, now, not so much.

cc

I cannot be that forgiving, Fash. When someone advocates for something that is counter to my most important "basic fundamental beliefs" it can alter my perception of them.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

[/b]

Just because you don't agree with me is fine, calling me ignorant was not called for. I did respect you as a poster here, now, not so much.

Keeper, I don't think Mr. Obvious Li is insulting non believers..

He wrote this in another post; if you are not a christian then the question is moot...for those it is merely a question of a fashionable or convenient choice

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I cannot be that forgiving, Fash. When someone advocates for something that is counter to my most important "basic fundamental beliefs" it can alter my perception of them.

Whether you believe me or not, I never wanted the subject of abortion to come up..

My views about it are biblically based and since most people do not believe the bible cover to cover it's unlikely anyone's opinion will ever change..

But, I won't run away from the topic either.

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I thought at first it was another one of Kaylee/Pat's troll handles, but now I have my doubts. It could very well be RW, especially after reading the predictable pro-union spiel I just read over on VF. I knew RW would be back, but I assumed as RW.

At first after reading her posts I thought it was RW back from the dead but I'm not so sure anymore. RW is famous for not being able to shut up when even she knows that it is past time to walk away. So if Gwen is RW, it's only a matter of time before she starts getting to mouthy for her own good.

As for the possibility of her being Kaylee, I highly doubt it. This Gwen person seems far too smart and far too genuine to be that pain in the ass, idiotic troll.

I have to say that I don't think RW was mouthy or never knew when to shut up. More like head strong and not taking any crap.  She seemed to have a lot of idiots jumping on the band wagon trying to rile her up all the time, so what do you expect? I always thought she held her own pretty dam good.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I thought at first it was another one of Kaylee/Pat's troll handles, but now I have my doubts. It could very well be RW, especially after reading the predictable pro-union spiel I just read over on VF. I knew RW would be back, but I assumed as RW.

At first after reading her posts I thought it was RW back from the dead but I'm not so sure anymore. RW is famous for not being able to shut up when even she knows that it is past time to walk away. So if Gwen is RW, it's only a matter of time before she starts getting to mouthy for her own good.

As for the possibility of her being Kaylee, I highly doubt it. This Gwen person seems far too smart and far too genuine to be that pain in the ass, idiotic troll.

I have to say that I don't think RW was mouthy or never knew when to shut up. More like head strong and not taking any crap.  She seemed to have a lot of idiots jumping on the band wagon trying to rile her up all the time, so what do you expect? I always thought she held her own pretty dam good.

Hello Ms. Annie, so nice to see you again.

I never got to know Ms. RealWoman, but she seemed nice as I recall.

Annie

Hi Fash! I've had the pleasure of chatting with RW on VF and in email. She is a very nice strong woman in fact. When she was on VF whenever she posted about her troubles she was attacked and they were friggin brutal. She held it together as long as she could.  Of course not everyone is going to have the same opinions on everything but they didn't have to be so mean bout it. I understand where she was coming from while others didn't and they attacked her for it :-( So if RW is Gwen, I hope she is welcome here :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hi Fash! I've had the pleasure of chatting with RW on VF and in email. She is a very nice strong woman in fact. When she was on VF whenever she posted about her troubles she was attacked and they were friggin brutal. She held it together as long as she could.  Of course not everyone is going to have the same opinions on everything but they didn't have to be so mean bout it. I understand where she was coming from while others didn't and they attacked her for it :-( So if RW is Gwen, I hope she is welcome here :-)

RealWoman was attacked on Vancouver Forum?

:o

She left not long after I joined, but I thought that she was liked and missed when she left..

Shen Li told me she has shared pm's with Ms. RealWoman and she also said Ms. RealWoman was very nice..

If she ever did decide to show up here she would be more than welcome.

Annie

She is very nice but some posters felt the need to hurt her beyond whatever.  She was going through some hard times and some posters just didn't care and only wanted to bring her down more. Yes, she is a good person with a good soul.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She is very nice but some posters felt the need to hurt her beyond whatever.  She was going through some hard times and some posters just didn't care and only wanted to bring her down more. Yes, she is a good person with a good soul.

I am sorry that Ms RealWoman had some hard times and that people would use that against her..

Ms. Annie, I am not asking you to reveal what those hard times were, but do you know if Ms. Real Woman is over those hard times?