Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Greetings, infidels!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2021, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407031 time=1617377141 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=406974 time=1617326309 user_id=88
Come see us more often, pulllleeeezzze

i lurk more than post but i'll post more often.... right now i'm doing things i've been 'meaning to do' in the real world.... my time is coming to an end....

Your time is coming to an end? How old are you?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=407029 time=1617377001 user_id=56 My focus is on my two little boys and making sure those libnazis don't get their talons in them.

yeah.... my grandkids are a major concern for me as well.... they are definitely coming for the kids.... especially with that transgender agenda.... fuckin disgusting.... its definitely making me take a harder stance against faggots.... i used to be okay with em but i'm steadily becoming less tolerant....

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=407045 time=1617381224 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407027 time=1617376606 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=406967 time=1617322572 user_id=56
I don't fucking blame you. I made a comment in another thread that we're witnessing America's version of the Cultural Revolution. And you are right, libtards WILL eventually turn on themselves when they run out of enemies.

yeah.... we're in dark days for sure.... right now though, they're too busy dividing us to worry about killing us.... they've severed all possible between men and women, straight and gay, black and white, mexican and non-mexican, democrats and actual republicans, moderate liberals and conservatives, christians and non-christian, whites and EVERYBODY ELSE.... the only target left are asians.... because culturally, yall are considered as 'white adjacent' and statically proven to excel at life.... after they can get yall 'demonized', they can set to further divide groups and create the chaos they want.... there will be no middle class and there will be no peace.... this is the beginning of the end....

I get your frustration. Trudeau is trying to implement the same electoral "reforms" here that the US did in 2020 that will ensure his Liberal party remains in power forever.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Things will have to get worse before common sense returns, but it will improve eventually.

good luck.... personally, i don't ever see it improving....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Velvet post_id=407062 time=1617395045 user_id=2021
i lurk more than post but i'll post more often.... right now i'm doing things i've been 'meaning to do' in the real world.... my time is coming to an end....

i'm in my 50's but the problem is this - i'm a straight, white, alpha male.... i love God and guns.... i'm a staunch conservative with extreme alt right views.... i'm southern and i don't mask nor social distance.... i don't observe mandates and i don't bow to government nor big tech.... i'm not scared of cops or soldiers and i WILL NOT be taking a vaccine NOR will i surrender my guns.... how long do you really think they're gonna let me live? lol.... exactly....  :laugh:

cc

I don't see it ever improving either. I believe they have a lock on it.

Saw it coming when 0 was in .. he already had planned and set up all the mechanisms needed for total control for Hilary to finish it ..  It got delayed 4 years but now they are making up for time missed & it will never reverse now

No way now to control internet or media now & there are enough dumbed down John & Jane citizens for progs to follow them into the Abyss & keep them in office forever ... gender, cancel, climate bs  +++++  ... all control mechanisms are in place now and being enhanced daily

Let's face it .. progs are dedicated 24/7, while our guys are not  .. the final coup de grĂ¢ce  . . The Fix is In

That said, I did take the 3rd eye stuff. You can spank me if you would like to. We need to take all the fun we can while we still can, eh?  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407065 time=1617396893 user_id=1582

Your  is coming to an end? How old are you?

i'm in my 50's but the problem is this - i'm a straight, white, alpha male.... i love God and guns.... i'm a staunch conservative with extreme alt right views.... i'm southern and i don't mask nor social distance.... i don't observe mandates and i don't bow to government nor big tech.... i'm not scared of cops or soldiers and i WILL NOT be taking a vaccine NOR will i surrender my guns.... how long do you really think they're gonna let me live? lol.... exactly....  :laugh:

I'm like a Chink version of urself, Except I do mask, social distance, I've never touched a gun and I social distance(because I hate whites).

Bricktop

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406957 time=1617317003 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406751 time=1617207129 user_id=114 twelve year old single malt Scotch.

12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH??? you can't afford to buy fresh booze? how broke are you? i can lend you some money so you don't have to buy old liquor.... damn, man.... and here i thought MY situation was somewhat grim....

That's just the entry point.

Try a Dalwhinnie 15 yr old, or a Lagavulin 16 year old.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407082 time=1617412906 user_id=1560
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=406957 time=1617317003 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406751 time=1617207129 user_id=114 twelve year old single malt Scotch.

12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH??? you can't afford to buy fresh booze? how broke are you? i can lend you some money so you don't have to buy old liquor.... damn, man.... and here i thought MY situation was somewhat grim....

That's just the entry point.

Try a Dalwhinnie 15 yr old, or a Lagavulin 16 year old.

I had a bottle of thirty year old Dalwhinnie.  :thumbup:

Bricktop

Hah!!!

But have you visited the distillery?? Huh? Huh?

:001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407151 time=1617577523 user_id=1560
Hah!!!

But have you visited the distillery?? Huh? Huh?

:001_tongue:

I know Seoul wants to and golf while he's there.

Anonymous

I would like to see some Scottish castles.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=407065 time=1617396893 user_id=1582

:laugh:

My brother from another mother!!!!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=407157 time=1617579807 user_id=2015

I would LOVE to visit Scotland as well. WHere my kin came from LONG ago.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=407167 time=1617582537 user_id=2221
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=407157 time=1617579807 user_id=2015

I would LOVE to visit Scotland as well. WHere my kin came from LONG ago.

Old Bricktop has has been to one or two.

Anonymous

I bought a sic pack of Cooper's Original Pale Ale. Bricktop says Cooper's products are the best of the mass produced beers in Aus. If that's true, I'll stick to Scotch when I visit Bricktop and DD.