Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

The 10 Radical New Rules That Are Changing America

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2021, 06:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435904 time=1642969813 user_id=88
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP

See OP post

Okay.....did something happen recently?

cc

No. But it had fallen off, and I thought it important

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435911 time=1642971667 user_id=88
No. But it had fallen off, and I thought it important

I see.

Bricktop

It's well past the time for other nations to accept that what happens in the US is NOT important to what happens in our own countries.

The US has exported it's various toxins and poisons for decades now and we've injected it into our nations veins assuming it it was from the US, it was good.

Let's be honest with ourselves. If the US didn't offer the protection of its vast military might to those it designates as "friends", we would have turned away years ago. We belong to a gang, and we're frightened that if we leave the gang we'll be easy prey for other gangs.

America can be likened to the Titanic, and the election of Trump was the iceberg it had been looking for.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435913 time=1642972971 user_id=1560
It's well past the time for other nations to accept that what happens in the US is NOT important to what happens in our own countries.

The US has exported it's various toxins and poisons for decades now and we've injected it into our nations veins assuming it it was from the US, it was good.

Let's be honest with ourselves. If the US didn't offer the protection of its vast military might to those it designates as "friends", we would have turned away years ago. We belong to a gang, and we're frightened that if we leave the gang we'll be easy prey for other gangs.

America can be likened to the Titanic, and the election of Trump was the iceberg it had been looking for.

The election of Donald Trump in 2016 was a pivital moment in US history. No longer could the deep state hide in the shadows.

Bricktop

I would not dare opine as to whether or not Trump was a "good" President, simply because I do not live in America. Some numbers look complimentary to his Presidency. But America did reject him a second time so there must also be problems.

But his election was the catalyst for the catastrophe that now embraces the country; division, dissent, civil insurrection and racial conflict.

I suspect much of that fury is driven by women who had pinned their hopes on Hilarity and saw Trump's win as "sexist", and angry black people who saw it as "racist"

From what I have seen, the utter contempt and hatred directed at Trump is silly emotional irrationality. Accused as both racist and sexist with absolutely NO evidence of either allegation. Just an outpouring of rage and contempt at an entire system that is broken.

cc

I don't see it as just the US.

For example, our country is badly broken and as it will remain prog for the foreseeable future. Thus, the worse is yet to come for us  ... and crime and economic disaster is increasing rapidly. Our Feds are in full dictator mode, paying zero attention to the people's wishes

If I was younger and working, I'd have a hard choice to make between the 2

We can get into how the EU is doing  

And your country seems to have at  least 2 states gone total tyranny

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435920 time=1642974989 user_id=1560
I would not dare opine as to whether or not Trump was a "good" President, simply because I do not live in America. Some numbers look complimentary to his Presidency. But America did reject him a second time so there must also be problems.

Without the coronavirus do you think Trump would lose to a bozo like Jim Crow Joe? Prior to Fauci's virus, Trump had one of the most enviable records of any US president.

Bricktop

QuoteAnd your country seems to have at least 2 states gone total tyranny

Of course, I cannot comment on what is happening in your country.

We need to bear in mind that the culmination of modern democracy is division. When democracy first formed in Egyptian tribes (not Greece as is commonly believed) its intent was to give everyone a say in affairs of tribal importance. People voted on the issue. They did not vote for someone to debate that issue on their behalf.

Democracy blossomed in many other areas, including Greece of course. But everything changed when Britain formed a Westminster parliamentary system. It was entirely impractical to allow all citizens to engage in debate, and so a system was devised to enable peoples' voices to be heard by representative democracy. In effect people elected a representative to debate on their behalf.

But, as all things in human society, it became corrupted by self interest and greed for power and influence.

It is widely accepted by many that the modern Westminster system is no longer effective or fair as a method or representative "democracy". Its failures are clear and obvious to anyone with the ability to sneeze into a handkerchief.

Thus, those countries burdened with this outdated and dysfunctional system are all in the same boat, but to varying degrees. We all need a revolutionary approach to a new form of political governance that removes or at least minimises the corruption inherent in our current processes.

So far, no one has either the imagination or courage to propose such a change, because those we rely on to change the system ARE the system.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435929 time=1642978020 user_id=1560
So far, no one has either the imagination or courage to propose such a change, because those we rely on to change the system ARE the system.

Exactly

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435929 time=1642978020 user_id=1560
QuoteAnd your country seems to have at least 2 states gone total tyranny

Of course, I cannot comment on what is happening in your country.

We need to bear in mind that the culmination of modern democracy is division. When democracy first formed in Egyptian tribes (not Greece as is commonly believed) its intent was to give everyone a say in affairs of tribal importance. People voted on the issue. They did not vote for someone to debate that issue on their behalf.

Democracy blossomed in many other areas, including Greece of course. But everything changed when Britain formed a Westminster parliamentary system. It was entirely impractical to allow all citizens to engage in debate, and so a system was devised to enable peoples' voices to be heard by representative democracy. In effect people elected a representative to debate on their behalf.

But, as all things in human society, it became corrupted by self interest and greed for power and influence.

It is widely accepted by many that the modern Westminster system is no longer effective or fair as a method or representative "democracy". Its failures are clear and obvious to anyone with the ability to sneeze into a handkerchief.

Thus, those countries burdened with this outdated and dysfunctional system are all in the same boat, but to varying degrees. We all need a revolutionary approach to a new form of political governance that removes or at least minimises the corruption inherent in our current processes.

Some democracies are less screwed up than others. Canada's version is a joke.

Bricktop

All Westminster systems are falling apart. The inherent prejudices, injustices and divisions created by such a system are now in full roar.

The UK, Canada, New Zealand and ourselves are all in the same boat with the difference only in the severity of fragmentation amplified by the degree of racist, feminist and woke activists in our nations. None of us are immune.

Whilst I acknowledge your dilemma in Canada, take a look at the idiot running New Zealand. She and her ministers make Trudeau look like Donald Trump.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435938 time=1642982127 user_id=1560
All Westminster systems are falling apart. The inherent prejudices, injustices and divisions created by such a system are now in full roar.

The UK, Canada, New Zealand and ourselves are all in the same boat with the difference only in the severity of fragmentation amplified by the degree of racist, feminist and woke activists in our nations. None of us are immune.

Whilst I acknowledge your dilemma in Canada, take a look at the idiot running New Zealand. She and her ministers make Trudeau look like Donald Trump.

All I know about New Zealand is they got some woke cunt for a pm. We can relate.

Australia and the US have some political choice. We do not. Even our Conservative Party supports mass immigration and carbon pricing.

Bricktop

New Zealand's PM is a disaster. She wants to cut the country into two parts.

">