The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I agree with Joe Biden.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2021, 10:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=407886 time=1618108907 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407879 time=1618107737 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407876 time=1618107282 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407875 time=1618107099 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=407840 time=1618069807 user_id=2015
There should be no bans on rifles. Like Herman said, they serve useful purposes.

So are knives, but both can be used to kill people.

Cars, baseball bats, aerosol cans, and ashtrays too...

Canada should have a buyback scheme on those things.... and tripping, drowning, and lightening strikes too.

Work with me on this, Einstein.

Cars are made for.....

Baseball bats are made for....

Aerosol cans are made for...

Ashtrays are made for...

GUNS are made for...

And what are rifles made for in your opinion?

Threatening civilians?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407889 time=1618109732 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=407886 time=1618108907 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=407879 time=1618107737 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407876 time=1618107282 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=407875 time=1618107099 user_id=3254

So are knives, but both can be used to kill people.

Cars, baseball bats, aerosol cans, and ashtrays too...

Canada should have a buyback scheme on those things.... and tripping, drowning, and lightening strikes too.

Work with me on this, Einstein.

Cars are made for.....

Baseball bats are made for....

Aerosol cans are made for...

Ashtrays are made for...

GUNS are made for...

And what are rifles made for in your opinion?

Threatening civilians?

Old Brick is a big boy. He can answer the question himself.

Frood

Well, he's against hunting wildlife and against civilian ownership of firearms but not military or police... stands to reason he is pro hunting and harassment of civilians...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407893 time=1618110411 user_id=1676
Well, he's against hunting wildlife and against civilian ownership of firearms but not military or police... stands to reason he is pro hunting and harassment of civilians...

Lol, that's lame and dumb af.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407910 time=1618130749 user_id=61

Have you ever been harrased or been targeted by a cop on your own fucking property?

If not, stfu...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407913 time=1618144548 user_id=1676

Have you ever been harrased or been targeted by a cop on your own fucking property?

If not, stfu...

Maybe if you behave yourself you wouldn't have been targeted by the police?

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407919 time=1618145550 user_id=61

If not, stfu...

Maybe if they abided by the law and had accepted my polite initial requests to get the hell off my property or alternately show a warrant, I wouldn't have to record these morons fleeing like cowards or charging me like bulls within 12 inches of my face while I was simultaneously recording video of their aggressions as they were screaming at me to shut off my camera on my own property or they'd physically take it from me and arrest me.

I don't make trouble if my rights are being respected. Violate my rights or try to, I will fuck you up one way or another.

It's why no local cops fuck with me these days. I've got too much footage of them going sideways and fucking with me.

Grow a spine.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407922 time=1618146834 user_id=1676

If not, stfu...

Maybe if they abided by the law and had accepted my polite initial requests to get the hell off my property or alternately show a warrant, I wouldn't have to record these morons fleeing like cowards or charging me like bulls within 12 inches of my face while I was simultaneously recording video of their aggressions as they were screaming at me to shut off my camera on my own property or they'd physically take it from me and arrest me.

I don't make trouble if my rights are being respected. Violate my rights or try to, I will fuck you up one way or another.

It's why no local cops fuck with me these days. I've got too much footage of them going sideways and fucking with me.

Grow a spine.

I'd love to hear the other side of the story from the police, like I've said the police won't find you suspicious for absolutely no reason.

Anonymous

The extreme ends of this argument. One side wants no forearms of any kind in any hands other than cops and soldiers. The other side wants no rules on gun ownership .

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407925 time=1618153234 user_id=61

If not, stfu...

Grow a spine.

I'd love to hear the other side of the story from the police, like I've said the police won't find you suspicious for absolutely no reason.

They trespassed in order to make an arrest on the end of my driveway. I saw their lights, walked out, and began recording from a distance on my property, then they charged my doorstep after threatening to steal my phone as I was recording....then they accused me of bullshit, while I kept recording, then I I just kept repeating to them to get off my property because they were trespassing, and after they tried to spotlight me blind on my own fucking property, while they accused me of being rude, stupid, and potentially liable for charges on my own fucking property.

The one motherfucking cocksucker threatened to smack me down if I didn't stop recording....and I invited him to lose his job after my cloud recording stopped.

Man up or remain a mouse, mate...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=407926 time=1618154131 user_id=2015
The extreme ends of this argument. One side wants no forearms of any kind in any hands other than cops and soldiers. The other side wants no rules on gun ownership .

If they can defend themselves.....we can. Case closed. Finito...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407937 time=1618160058 user_id=1676

If not, stfu...

Grow a spine.

They trespassed in order to make an arrest on the end of my driveway. I saw their lights, walked out, and began recording from a distance on my property, then they charged my doorstep after threatening to steal my phone as I was recording....then they accused me of bullshit, while I kept recording, then I I just kept repeating to them to get off my property because they were trespassing, and after they tried to spotlight me blind on my own fucking property, while they accused me of being rude, stupid, and potentially liable for charges on my own fucking property.

The one motherfucking cocksucker threatened to smack me down if I didn't stop recording....and I invited him to lose his job after my cloud recording stopped.

Honestly I fail to see why you have to record them just b/c they're arresting someone on your drive way.  As long as they're not bothering you should just move on.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407944 time=1618161326 user_id=61

Grow a spine.

Honestly I fail to see why you have to record them just b/c they're arresting someone on your drive way.  As long as they're not bothering you should just move on.

My property, my domain...

Man up...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407945 time=1618161399 user_id=1676

Grow a spine.

Man up...

This is getting silly, seriously, you do realize you're saying you need a gun in order to feel safe in a very safe country, and now you worry security issues, not from gangs, but from the police themselves.  I'm not sure who is the person that needs to "man up".

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407947 time=1618162098 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407945 time=1618161399 user_id=1676

Man up...

This is getting silly, seriously, you do realize you're saying need a gun in order to feel safe in a safe country, and now you worry security issues, not from gangs, but from the police themselves.  I'm not sure who is the person that needs to "man up".

He is all over the place and making less sense with each reply