Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What would YOU do?

Started by keeper, January 26, 2014, 03:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"

And if i was standing beside you i would have said something and apologize on behalf of them. Ignorance is no excuse.

Do you think it happens more or less today than say twenty years ago?

That's a hard question for me to answer, I have done a lot of growing up in the past 20 years. Then I was, lets say not a nice person.

But you evolved into a very nice man.

:)

Hornung

Only a mental nutcase like Shen Li CC La tarte ,Odinson and Fashionista would devote months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum

Odinson

Quote from: "Hornung"Only a mental nutcase like Shen Li CC La tarte ,Odinson and Fashionista would devote months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum

Suck it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Only a mental nutcase like Shen Li CC La tarte ,Odinson and Fashionista would devote months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum

Sorry Hornung, we are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Anonymous

You are the most pathetic person. That is really saying something considering I post on VF.

Odinson

So who pays for the server?