Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Hello, CC. How are you doing?

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2021, 12:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=414536 time=1624850095
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414534 time=1624849700 user_id=56
Melvina can't stay away from women like mimi and Fash that have ruined his life.

I don't like either of them, therefor I make very little attempt to converse with either of those useless cunts in any meaningful fashion.  I'd be quite happy if they both disappeared to be honest, since they do nothing but suck the life out of any forum they touch.

Since neither of them is leaving their respective forums, why do you want on this forum and VF so badly. I have no problem with you being here, but I'm also an irregular poster.

Anonymous

Any time you put cunty schoolmarms in any position of power, things degrade.  Always.  100% guaranteed, as can be seen at these forums.  They are boring, slow, dull, repetitive, and there's no fresh posters or materials.  Just the same BS over and over.  Just like being stuck in a time loop like Groundhog Day.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=414538 time=1624850761
Any time you put cunty schoolmarms in any position of power, things degrade.  Always.  100% guaranteed, as can be seen at these forums.  They are boring, slow, dull, repetitive, and there's no fresh posters or materials.  Just the same BS over and over.  Just like being stuck in a time loop like Groundhog Day.

Nope, it's white effeminate crybaby drunks that kill discussions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414537 time=1624850713 user_id=56
Since neither of them is leaving their respective forums, why do you want on this forum and VF so badly. I have no problem with you being here, but I'm also an irregular poster.

Who says I want on this forum badly?  I hardly post here at all.  You may not believe it, but most Guest posts here aren't posted by me.  Why would I spend much time and effort in a guest sub like this, run by complete fucking idiots, when I can post on a real anonymous board like 4chan or something similar?

And I'm basically permabanned from VF, and I really don't give a fuck.  Of course, nobody likes arbitrary bannings, but it's simply what happens when cunts run the show!  They can run it right into the ground for all I care.

Anonymous

Look Melvina, forget about mimi and Fash. They have forgotten you.

Most of the people are white where you live. Go out and get laid. Go find urself an aryan guy and bend over.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=414540 time=1624851202

Who says I want on this forum badly?  I hardly post here at all.  You may not believe it, but most Guest posts here aren't posted by me.  Why would I spend much time and effort in a guest sub like this, run by complete fucking idiots, when I can post on a real anonymous board like 4chan or something similar?

And I'm basically permabanned from VF, and I really don't give a fuck.  Of course, nobody likes arbitrary bannings, but it's simply what happens when cunts run the show!  They can run it right into the ground for all I care.

Than fuckoff crybaby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=414543 time=1624851425 user_id=2015

Than fuckoff crybaby.

But, mimi and Fash wrecked the little homo's life.

Anonymous

Shen Li must have scared off Mel. He is probably over at BF now crying about his ordeal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=414549 time=1624852374 user_id=2015
Shen Li must have scared off Mel. He is probably over at BF now crying about his ordeal.

Mel wouldn't dare fuck with the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land.

Berry Sweet

Why would I spend much time and effort in a guest sub like this, run by complete fucking idiots, when I can post on a real anonymous board like 4chan or something similar?

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414551 time=1624852642 user_id=56
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=414549 time=1624852374 user_id=2015

Mel wouldn't dare fuck with the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land.

You're a softie.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Is it true?

https://i.ibb.co/YdW7dXH/028-CCDCB-DB50-4-BD6-808-E-0719-B855-B4-C7.png">

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=414666 time=1624948499 user_id=164
Is it true?

https://i.ibb.co/YdW7dXH/028-CCDCB-DB50-4-BD6-808-E-0719-B855-B4-C7.png">

Christ, I don't think I've ever seen a face that red before outside of a burn ward in a hospital.....That's a lot of bottles of booze right there.

Someone should send that pick to Crayola. They could make a new color called "shocking pink alky"... :ohmy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview