Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

My last thread here...

Started by Frood, July 06, 2021, 04:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

This is the internet after all, where everyone argues and will never agree or persuade each other, just say man and have fun.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=415336 time=1625682736 user_id=61
This is the internet after all, where everyone argues and will never agree or persuade each other, just say man and have fun.

Old Dink always had a thick hide on him. Maybe old Poppy is right, he is trolling us with this take his ball and go home shit.

Blazor

I feel ya DD, and then we are mocked if we don't get it. Fuck that.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415435 time=1625788659 user_id=2221

I never meant to mock anyone Blazor..

:sad:

If it seemed I did that, I apologize.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415438 time=1625789036 user_id=3254

I never meant to mock anyone Blazor..

:sad:

If it seemed I did that, I apologize.

It's ok, Herman doing it right now. "Scared of needles". Oh well, wish y'all the best.

Anonymous

You're made out of tougher stuff than this I hope. Conspiracy theories are fine in theory, but don't let them make you withdraw from society.

This is a discussion board, people disagree. Fash and I have strong disagreements about the province of Taiwan. We don't run and hide from each other.

cc

To put the record straight, I don't recall seeing mocking of DD, Blaze

well other that DD's constant insults & ad homs in every reply .. that was really bad protocol, but it came from him and made convo impossible

He would have gotten better replies if he didn't play that losing & nasty game
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=415445 time=1625789571 user_id=88
To put the record straight, I don't recall any mocking

well other that DD's constant insults in every reply .. that was really bad protocol, but it came from him and made convo impossible

Why the fuck are anti-vaxxers so scared of debate? Is it because they know their arguments can't stand up to scruitiny.

Anonymous

Old Odinson is an anti-vaxxer too, but he didn't store his balls in his wife's purse like DD and Blazor when they jumped on the conspiracy wagon. Those two are scared to talk with folks that disagree with them. And I aint even one of those you must get vaccinated types.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=415337 time=1625683162 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=415336 time=1625682736 user_id=61

Old Dink always had a thick hide on him. Maybe old Poppy is right, he is trolling us with this take his ball and go home shit.

I really hope DD really is trolling, the forum wouldn't be the same without him.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=415448 time=1625790699 user_id=1689
Old Odinson is an anti-vaxxer too, but he didn't store his balls in his wife's purse like DD and Blazor when they jumped on the conspiracy wagon. Those two are scared to talk with folks that disagree with them. And I aint even one of those you must get vaccinated types.

There you go again.  I ain't scared of any debate! Y'all just refuse to listen. My balls eh? Fuckin hell.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415461 time=1625794325 user_id=2221

There you go again.  I ain't scared of any debate! Y'all just refuse to listen. My balls eh? Fuckin hell.

Horseshit. You call us sheep, or insane and then run away just because every single claim you make is so easily debunked.

Anonymous

well other that DD's constant insults & ad homs in every reply .. that was really bad protocol, but it came from him and made convo impossible

It was the other way around. You made a post and backed it up. He would get frustrated because he couldn't counter it and call you mentally ill. It was real playground stuff.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=415467 time=1625794820 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=415461 time=1625794325 user_id=2221

Horseshit. You call us sheep, or insane and then run away just because every single claim you make is so easily debunked.

Iron chink, pfft, you're fucking pudding these days, vanilla.  ac_razz

Blazor

That's the thing,, I wasn't being nasty, but y'all lumped me into the same lot. DD prolly was just frustrated since he was trying to help y'all too and that was his way if reactin.