Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Berry Sweet ha AIDS

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2021, 10:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=417315 time=1628044694 user_id=164
Quote from: Edward post_id=417314 time=1628044620
You are retarded aren't you? Must run in your family. I already explained my niece asked to have sex with me and I said no. You are incredibly dumb.

You posted a picture of her and talked about having a go at her.  Normal people don't do that dumb dumb.

You are just talking out your ass and making shit up now.

I hurt your little feelings by talking about your deafness.

Anonymous

You are retarded aren't you? Must run in your family. I already explained my niece asked to have sex with me and I said no. You are incredibly dumb.

You posted a picture of her and talked about having a go at her.  Normal people don't do that dumb dumb.

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=417313 time=1628044547 user_id=164
Eds has never worked at moli energy.  You need to be a scientist or an engineer to work there....he had neither education or training.

If he did work there, he was a janitor at best...or the coffee bitch.  No place like that is gonna take some pimply idiot off the street and just give them a job because they think he's special...lol...some of these people have studied really hard and put in hours and hours of work and research.

There are only two locations...Maple Ridge in Canada and another in Taiwan.  

If eds really worked there...shining the shitters of course....maybe they would like to know how racist he is towards the Asian race...not to mention his pedo and stalking history.

Moli energy offers a pension to their employees.  Never once has special eds talked about this pension pkg....not to mention...never once has he ever talked about lithium batteries.  Instead he talks about crayons and decorating houses old people style with gay erotica everywhere.

There is nothing to support or back up his claims.

I did have a pension package but I cashed it out before the recession. I was throwing 14 percent. If you put 4 percent into your pension the company matches it. I was putting in ten percent plus the 4 percent they matched.

Anonymous

Moli Energy had the exclusive patent for lithium batteries in Canada. Nobody else was allowed to manufacture them in Canada for years.

Erica Mena

TRUTH!!^^
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417296 time=1628039037 user_id=3254

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=417292 time=1628038558 user_id=164

He's jealous of everyone.

He is the niece whisperer.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's inbred.

He looks like an inbred mutant. Fuck, Eddie is hideous.

I believe you and Berry are the only posters on these forums who have seen Edward's picture..

Just like JOE, Edward doesn't post pictures of himself.

I have seen a picture of his reflection in a window... kinda of shadowy pic but the person in the reflection was short with barrel-shaped body and a sloped forehead and moon crater texture on the lighted side of his face. The pic was taken in front of a restaurant-type business and Eddie was clearly visible in the reflection of the store front window.  Hideous-looking human for sure.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=417316 time=1628044856
Eds has never worked at moli energy.  You need to be a scientist or an engineer to work there....he had neither education or training.

If he did work there, he was a janitor at best...or the coffee bitch.  No place like that is gonna take some pimply idiot off the street and just give them a job because they think he's special...lol...some of these people have studied really hard and put in hours and hours of work and research.

If eds really worked there...shining the shitters of course....maybe they would like to know how racist he is towards the Asian race...not to mention his pedo and stalking history.

Moli energy offers a pension to their employees.  Never once has special eds talked about this pension pkg....not to mention...never once has he ever talked about lithium batteries.  Instead he talks about crayons and decorating houses old people style with gay erotica everywhere.

My first few years were paid on the job training. I ran a ten million dollar machine, worked in R and D and trained in Robotics as well. I was also on the safety committee and often team leader. I was well liked there. Berry Sweet is jealous of my exciting career experience.

Wow, it's amazing how far you can go on a semester from the Emily Carr School of Paint by Numbers... :laugh3:

No one is jealous of anything you do or "claim" to have done. You are a pathological liar and everyone knows it....Get that through your crazy skull....

Your whole family must be whacked to let you post pics of your underage niece and talk about her sexually. If any of them had half the morality of a chimpanzee, you would've been placed on a sexual predators list by now... Obviously you are a product of a disfunctional and screwed up family...I wouldn't be surprised if you were a child of incest or rape.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Zetsu

Quote from: Edward post_id=417316 time=1628044856

My first few years were paid on the job training. I ran a ten million dollar machine, worked in R and D and trained in Robotics as well. I was also on the safety committee and often team leader. I was well liked there. Berry Sweet is jealous of my exciting career experience.

When you already feel the need to tell the whole world you were able to afford a old small house after the real estate market economy tanked just shows the level of your caliber and economic capabilities.   :icon_wink:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

In the nearly 12 years that I've been around these forums, Edweird hasn't done anything besides spam these boards 24/7. A job or studying would take him away from the forumz and he can't have that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417350 time=1628101998 user_id=56
In the nearly 12 years that I've been around these forums, Edweird hasn't done anything besides spam these boards 24/7. A job or studying would take him away from the forumz and he can't have that.

What does Eddie the Injun have in common with lesbians. Neither of them do dick.

Anonymous

Poppy

Quote from: Edward post_id=417391 time=1628147599
I want to smell Berry sweets farts  ac_blush

Think about your posts, do they give you purpose, do you feel fulfilled, or do you feel lost, adrift in a sea of stupidity?

They are taking BF in a new direction, it now has 50% more poop. I think you would be more appreciated there than you are here.

You and Seamajor would make a good stalking team.
I\'m Poppy!

Renee

Quote from: Poppy post_id=417458 time=1628256701 user_id=3287

Think about your posts, do they give you purpose, do you feel fulfilled, or do you feel lost, adrift in a sea of stupidity?

They are taking BF in a new direction, it now has 50% more poop. I think you would be more appreciated there than you are here.

Little Eddie No Friends is in a stalker league all his own. To my knowledge he is the only stalker on these forums to have had a visit from the police to discuss his invasive offline antics.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417462 time=1628263299 user_id=156

Little Eddie No Friends is in a stalker league all his own. To my knowledge he is the only stalker on these forums to have had a visit from the police to discuss his invasive offline antics.

Joe came close to crossing the legality line.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=417464 time=1628263546 user_id=114
Quote from: Renee post_id=417462 time=1628263299 user_id=156

Joe came close to crossing the legality line.

Close only counts in horseshoes .... Little Eddie No Friends is a certified outerfilth stalker and a confirmed piece of shit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview