News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Melbourne's 7th Lockdown begins in roughly an hour and a half...

Started by Frood, August 05, 2021, 05:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417460 time=1628262217 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417443 time=1628219109 user_id=56
As cases rise, there'll be pressure to go back to restrictions to protect the 30% of jackasses who won't get vaccinated.

In case you haven't notice there is mounting evidence that shows that even those who are fully vaxxed can not only contract COVID but they can spread a viral load just as the unvaxxed can. The ONLY difference is that those who have taken the vaccine may have a better outcome than those who haven't.

As for masks...They can no more stop the spread of COVID than your underwear can protect others from one of your deadly KFC farts.

So stop with the virtue signaling horseshit. It's going to turn away business....No one wants to ride in a rickshaw being pulled by a toxic vaxhole. And don't be fucken late tomorrow. I have a 10 o'clock appointment for a Brazilian that I don't want to miss... :mad:

The treatment side of the vaccines is working pretty well-so far.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417460 time=1628262217 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417443 time=1628219109 user_id=56
As cases rise, there'll be pressure to go back to restrictions to protect the 30% of jackasses who won't get vaccinated.

In case you haven't notice there is mounting evidence that shows that even those who are fully vaxxed can not only contract COVID but they can spread a viral load just as the unvaxxed can. The ONLY difference is that those who have taken the vaccine may have a better outcome than those who haven't.

As for masks...They can no more stop the spread of COVID than your underwear can protect others from one of your deadly KFC farts.

So stop with the virtue signaling horseshit. It's going to turn away business....No one wants to ride in a rickshaw being pulled by a toxic vaxhole. And don't be fucken late tomorrow. I have a 10 o'clock appointment for a Brazilian that I don't want to miss... :mad:

I'll virtue signal if I want to. ac_sothere

cc

^^  :laugh:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/majority-of-canadians-support-mandatory-vaccinations-nanos-survey-1.5536106">Mandatory vaccinations.

More than half of Canadians agree with mandatory vaccinations for those who are eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19, according to a new survey from Nanos Research.

The survey, which was commissioned by CTV News, shows that 53 per cent of respondents supported the idea, 21 per cent somewhat supported it, 16 per cent opposed it, eight per cent somewhat opposed it, and two per cent were unsure.

Those in Quebec and Ontario were more likely to be in favour of mandatory vaccinations than respondents in British Columbia and Atlantic Canada, the research found.

[Dam. That's 74% or  3 of 4 with varying strengths of support]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=417482 time=1628277203 user_id=88

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/majority-of-canadians-support-mandatory-vaccinations-nanos-survey-1.5536106">Mandatory vaccinations.

More than half of Canadians agree with mandatory vaccinations for those who are eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19, according to a new survey from Nanos Research.

The survey, which was commissioned by CTV News, shows that 53 per cent of respondents supported the idea, 21 per cent somewhat supported it, 16 per cent opposed it, eight per cent somewhat opposed it, and two per cent were unsure.

Those in Quebec and Ontario were more likely to be in favour of mandatory vaccinations than respondents in British Columbia and Atlantic Canada, the research found.

I don't support mandatory jabs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417483 time=1628277449 user_id=56

https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sfi/safoyhgq/smno/p2/health/coronavirus/majority-of-canadians-support-mandatory-vaccinations-nanos-survey-1.5536106">Mandatory vaccinations.

What if hospitals don't fill up with the unvaccinated who catch the Delta variant.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=417491 time=1628284784 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417483 time=1628277449 user_id=56

https://server9.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s7iwolzo/p2/servlet/redirect.srv/sfi/safoyhgq/smno/p2/health/coronavirus/majority-of-canadians-support-mandatory-vaccinations-nanos-survey-1.5536106">Mandatory vaccinations.

What if hospitals don't fill up with the unvaccinated who catch the Delta variant.

Hopefully, they'll recover and have some immunity.

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417394 time=1628155719 user_id=1676
Because three or four people out of millions..  :001_rolleyes:

I won't be coming back to this thread to comment further.

Our state premier is drunk on power, a coward, a bully, an arrogant fuckwit, and I hope he has a severe stroke or heart attack while he's laying in bed tonight and shoving vegetables and frozen hotdogs up his man pussy...

We've had harsh restrictions in Manitoba. But, compared to Australian states, Manitoba has been a bastion of liberty.
gay, conservative and proud