Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Leftists Have Almost Exterminated Fiscal Responsibility

Started by Anonymous, February 05, 2014, 12:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The hilarious thing is that they actually think they are smart - yet don't get it that Joe eats them fora  snack without effort

To be more precise .. .he lays out the bait for them to run with it and make "udder" fools of themselves .. .all on their own

cc, WTF else is there to comment on?  It's not about taking bait.  It's about playing along for shits and giggles. Giggle and shit more my dear.  It's fun.

Shen, I wish I had the energy to get into your article but I just don't.  It's typical snap shot shit that bores the piss out of me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"The hilarious thing is that they actually think they are smart - yet don't get it that Joe eats them fora  snack without effort

To be more precise .. .he lays out the bait for them to run with it and make "udder" fools of themselves .. .all on their own

cc, WTF else is there to comment on?  It's not about taking bait.  It's about playing along for shits and giggles. Giggle and shit more my dear.  It's fun.

Shen, I wish I had the energy to get into your article but I just don't.  It's typical snap shot shit that bores the piss out of me.

Good morning Ms. Real Woman..

:)

Sorry, but I have to go to work now..

Have a lovely day.

:)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I understand what you are saying Real Woman about the shits and giggles thing. Myself, I don't read most of Odinson's material because it simply doesn't do anything for me comedy wise. Same thing for Hornung. Why should I play along with such banal tripe? Minaeni on the other hand gave me some laughs when he was here.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I understand what you are saying Real Woman about the shits and giggles thing. Myself, I don't read most of Odinson's material because it simply doesn't do anything for me comedy wise. Same thing for Hornung. Why should I play along with such banal tripe? Minaeni on the other hand gave me some laughs when he was here.

You are good at doing rim-jobs.

cc

"Giggles" are good for you and I and a few others. For  most of group referred to  by Oscar as "the clique" lol, they are serious and rise to the bait over and over again with serious comments aimed to debunk Joe. For many it's all about silly ego boosts

Most actually not not see that Joe is toying with them and take great pains to prove that he is dumb = they are smart.

As for giggles, just watching the auto-robotic serious responses is priceless
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte""Giggles" are good for you and I. For the most of group referred to  by Oscar as "the clique" lol, they are serious and rise to the bait over and over again with serious comments aimed to debunk Joe.

Most actually not not see that Joe is toying with them and take great pains to prove that he is dumb = they are smart.

That clique thing appears to really get under the hides of a few of the more prolific posters there.

cc

Oscar is another who can get them into "auto-robotic serious responses" with a 3 word sort of sentence, lol

The giggles from that site are not from posting but from watching fools being fools

Old DV I took seriously at times. Those days are gone

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Oscar is another who can get them into "auto-robotic serious responses" with a 3 word sort of sentence, lol

The giggles from that site are not from posting but from watching fools being fools

Old DV I took seriously at times. Those days are gone

I came in right before the death of DV, so I don't remember too much about it. Oscar gives me the creeps though.

Odinson

I aint racist... I have a black friend.

I´m like the most tolerant person in the world, havent had a white girlfriend for years... I´m P.C.

White people are evil.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I aint racist... I have a black friend.

I´m like the most tolerant person in the world, havent had a white girlfriend for years... I´m P.C.

White people are evil.

Do you have to prove my point regarding what you are and what you act like every frikin time you post?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I drew a picture of the "clique" the other day.  It made me laugh.

I did get sucked into Joe's shit with the militant feminism shit and responded seriously.  I must have been in a strange mood but it shut him up for that thread.

Once you string Oscar together into poetry, he reads as being quite profound.  It's strange.  I get a kick out of him and I can respond with silly shit back.

SMP is a vile little critter who should be permabanned but it doesn't matter who agrees he should be tossed when the owner wants to keep him around.  I've had my fun knocking him - it's time to ignore him completely.  I see more people doing the same thing.  Soon he'll be talking to himself.

The "repeaters" aren't types I can be bothered with.  All the "racist" screamers on both sides can FO.

I do miss DV.  It was moderated well enough to allow for some decent conversation.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Yes, it was well moderated. What really made it go was many really good posters ... some funny, some serious, some kooky, some good at discussion ... a few good trolls ....  a few all the above

I even enjoyed the original DV. Wild and unregistered, it still had some great posters .... Handle-jackers abounded. I used to enjoy some of the things my nick said.

Many from the wild version stayed on for the registered version.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

White people are evil.

Do you have to prove my point regarding what you are and what you act like every frikin time you post?  :lol:

Just heard that BS before...

Also heard "I want a biracial kid... They are beautiful". And then they say "Why did you get angry? Why did you hit me?".

The bitch just insulted my entire family... So I responded the way I always do.

I treat low self-esteem ratchets like the trash they are.

Violence is very effective. Just pay them back the insults 100x. If you make a cut on their faces, they do not forget.

I aint Jesus.. I´m not gonna turn the other cheek.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"

White people are evil.

Just heard that BS before...

Also heard "I want a biracial kid... They are beautiful". And then they say "Why did you get angry? Why did you hit me?".

The bitch just insulted my entire family... So I responded the way I always do.

I treat low self-esteem ratchets like the trash they are.

Violence is very effective. Just pay them back the insults 100x. If you make a cut on their faces, they do not forget.

I aint Jesus.. I´m not gonna turn the other cheek.

Odie Odie Odie....stop being a complete asshole.....you are getting very close to the edge again..... :ugeek:  :ugeek: